UNSC Shipyard

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    The design is that of whatever he wants it to be because its his ship.\

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Hey everybody, the destroyer is in its last phases of construction, so PLEASE make some requests for what you want implemented into its design/ structure/ weapons before I update it to the 1.0 version. thanks

Reactions: WarmasterRaptor

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    A pic of the Pelican bay and make sure you have an ODST Pod Bay

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    A pic of the Pelican bay and make sure you have an ODST Pod Bay
    Here's that pic of the Pelican bay. I'm going to make room for another pelican dock in there (just because) so this isn't final.

Here's a small ODST pod bay. I had to fit it into the interior design already in place, so its not as big as you would probably hope it to be, so sorry if its disappointing :/

I put logic warning lights to the plex doors when they open.

This is an opening with a logic plex door system at the base of the hull to be the areas they eject from.

Here's a lighted view of the pods so you can see their design, kinda simple but oh well

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Woohoo! Christmas-time revival of the UNSC Shipyard thread!
    It's the best time to do so, right??

UPDATE TIME-
    Aight folks, we've got the newest and probably the final form of the Destroyer!! GO DOWNLOAD!! ENJOY!!!
    http://starmadedock.net/content/unsc-dd-366-destroyer.1335/

We've got a totally WIP and not particularly near-completion Station!! Yowzah!

And, assuming people want it (and I NEED people to WANT IT!), the final and significantly better version of the VULTURE *whisper-rasps in hands like a cheering audience*

COMPLETELY rebuilt from the ground up! MUCH better stats! POWERFUL weapons for a fighter!
    BOOM!
    And the Orbital Defense Platform IS STILL A THING! WOW! but don't expect it anytime soon. just tellin ya.
    Aight! SCElite out! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    I already had the unsc orbital defense platform refit and had it rechristened "The Dawnbreaker" link : (had to remove like for reasons) used the dirtyspace texture pack for the screenshots
    [DOUBLEPOST=1419400361,1419399727][/DOUBLEPOST]i had newt refit it on the redshift server over a week ago (he gutted the weapons entirely and added (hulk missile with 100% explosive effect and 1.6 million damage capable of taking out a planet segment along with damage pulse also supporting the hulk) (sniper missile that does 1-1.5 million damage with a damage beam computer supporting it) (and medium damage swarm missiles capable of decimating a fleet of small fighters) along with 200k shield regen added(none be4) and the current shield cap is >2 million along with a (untested speed) warp drive)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1419401127][/DOUBLEPOST]it will also be showcased on mushroomfleet and credit will go to you and newt for the design

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    the hulk missile comes out of the mac cannons barrel from what i can tell ;)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Hello guys
    Just a quick tiny update about the Longsword
    I'm debating if I should upload the newer version, even if it is a significant upgrade, as I'm not sure if anybody wants it.
    I decided to make it completely black, with different types of hull acting as different shades (to make it not too boring)
    I'm hoping it may not be too bad for fighter dog fights as the weapons are now updated, but I dunno. It could act as a server's npc ships or something.

Here's the stats as of now, may change slightly:
    Mass- 478.4 (4784 blocks)
    Length- 44m Width- 53m Height- 11m
    Power- 143680.2 (22749.6 recharge)
    Shields- 33552.0 (1782 recharge)
    Thrust- 494.1
    it has cannon-cannon arrays and missile-beam systems for weapons

Let me know what you think

Pic

****EDIT*****
    SCREW IT! GONNA POST! CAN"T STOP ME NOW! #CRAZY#YOLO#SORRYNOTSORRY

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Little tiny update, and I'm not sure if I should upload it.
    I decided to rebuild the Sabre, now its not so terribly different from the design in the games. I tried to improve the stats, but that involved a LOT of exposed systems unfortunately and the weapons are still below average, even if not as bad (but I can't say I didn't try.)
    Here's a pic, leave a message if it tickles your fancy and you want me to upload it.

*****EDIT*******
    Hallo peoples, I decided against uploading, as my effort to improve stats has rendered the sabre a FRANKENSABRE (looks too odd, lots of exposed systems, not worth the upload)

*****EDIT*****
    Once again, SCREW IT. GONNA UPLOAD. CAN'T STOP ME. I have no willpower

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Alrighty, just a quick thing. A new Pelican is on the way, so I'm desperate for color suggestions. There are quite a few different color schemes in the official Halo canon, so I'm open to doing multiple kinds. Here's the plain-old grey version (which I will most likely not be uploading) and the stats, which are probably final (and significantly better than the old version.) Also, again, sorry for exposed systems, I know some people hate 'em but they're a necessary evil for now. GIVE ME some feedback with the design, I really need some of the community's wise guidance.

Landing Gear, up to canon design

specs

mass- 107.3
    length- 27m width- 21m height- 8m
    power- 50000 recharge- 8121
    shields- 3579 recharge- 418
    thrust- 227.4
    Comes with cannon-cannon and missile-missile arrays.

Tell me what you do or do not like pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.
    Thanks
    *****edit******
    Also, there's a Shortsword on the way

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Wow. A full eleven months since an update. ANYWAYS. Hey y'all, I'm Daerbrek. I'm a rabid fan of Halo, so this page is like a dream come true for me. I'm not the best builder, but I'll try my hand at some smaller UNSC builds and see how they turn out