Overlord of the North Pole
    Reaction score
    that\'s why I refit all of them and created the Mk2 series :P

Will be here soon!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey there, If you like this whole Halo thing why not join the Starmade Halo Faction
    http://star-made.org/content/halo-universe
    Just post on that page your interested and ill add you to the roster

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    http://star-made.org/node/5341

Just saw this on the ships area, i don\'t belive you gave permission.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    hey when do u suppose ur gonna have the infinity released? and what exactly is the Cradel?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'ve not noticed any activity on this page for a while. Are you still working on the Infinity?

Reaction score
    When will we be able to download the Infinity ship, because from the linked pictures it looks fantastic!

Reaction score
    looks good spec say it has good shields and AMCs wish i could download.

Reaction score
    Amazing! I would love to see the Complete UNSC Infinity. It looks So amazing and so accurate. i would like to know the length of the Infinity and if it could dock Frigates or even the the PoA because its looks quite massive. :D

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    I know this thread has been dormant for a while now, but your ships are so amazing that I figured I\'d resurrect it.

Any progress on Infinity? Or your MK2 line of ships? They\'re some of the best looking ones available IMHO.

One suggestion for the Infinity (that I\'m sure you\'ve probably considered):

Just build the armored shell and decorative interior for now; considering how often the game changes you could wind up putting in all the subsystems and a major mechanic will change how they function and make them useless, forcing you to tear them out and redo them. On a fighter this is no problem... on a 1200 meter superdreadnaught it\'s cause for tears lol.

Reaction score
    Right now I am attempting to create the ONI prowler mentioned in the books, I\'ll try and capture the shape and its pure black mainly so it should be fairly stealthy but it won\'t have cloaking because I want to stay true to canon but I will include enough power regen for a permacloak if you want it. It will also have limited combat capabilities apart from small AMC turrets and a hangar bay full of hornet nuclear mines (dis-integrators). but it will have spaces for missile arrays.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I recommend looking at the Sins of a Solar Empire mod Sins of the Prophets. They\'ve got the prowler down pat.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    As far as halo goes, theres few that can hold a plex light to the imperial donught\'s ships. I prefer his ships for there design, class, and manuverability, although usualy heavily moddified to make them survive more than 5 seconds in a server. theres (at least in the halcyon) tons of nooks and crannys to hide extra power shields and engins. If you ever come across an Intact version of the ship UNSCDF_ENDLESS_MK(#) 1-7. 7 being the latest mod, then youve seen the upgrades ive done. Maybe even the doughnut himself would take an interest in some of my upgrades. btw the ship upgraded costs just shy of 19 million credits. A HUGE thanks to TheImperialDoughnut for providing an amazing asortment of ships!