UNSC Shipyard - TheImperialDonut

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Halo 4 Spartan Ops has a prowler in it that drops off Halsey in one of Infinitys hangers. Id check there for a cannon prowler before looking elsewhere. Also will cloaking be available?

Reaction score
    sir please don\'t necropost it\'s not a good idea to grt the villagers rilled up

Reaction score
    This is the ship I\'ve been working on for about the last month. It\'s not full sized, ~340m long, and I think some of the ratios are a little off as I was working from a number oblique images, but right now I\'m fitting out it\'s weapons, shields and power. The docking bays aren\'t likely to function except maybe the front two on each side. I also changed the number and sizes of turrets as I like the look, but want it to be a functional SM ship. I also included a small bank of salvagers to scoop up ships and pirates that get blasted. Right now it has a \"ship-hole-bug\" where a small aft section area is missing. When it gets fixed and completed, I\'ll upload the BP.

You can see the hole at the back of the fuselage that I can\'t fix right now. Hopefully the devs fix their bug.

ImperialDonut

Overlord of the North Pole
    Reaction score
    http://star-made.org/content/donuts-cdp-shipwrights

This thread is abandoned and shall now be locked :P