UNSC Shipyard - TheImperialDonut

ImperialDonut

Overlord of the North Pole
    Reaction score
    Even though the curvez are gonna kill me, Ill give it a shot ^^

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    None of the ships listed to have turrets spawn with them, please upload them in a sepearte file

Reaction score
    You sir/miss are just amazing. I\'m going to have a lot of fun using these. Any thoughts of building the MAC gun from Cairo Station in the same 5:1 scale in future? Don\'t mean to rush you though.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I can\'t seem to get these to work. I get them uploaded and in catalog. I buy them, it takes my cash, but I don\'t get a ship! I see the name of the ship on nav for a bit, and when I go close to where it should be I hear the engine noise...but no ship!

Any idea? Wouldn\'t work single or multiplayer. I noticed someone else had the same issue.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Your live scale ships are amazing. I am in waiting for your Infinity completion. Can\'t wait. Keep making ships man!

Reaction score
    I would literally pay someone to make a full scale SCS Pillar of Autumn Using this info http://halo.bungie.org/misc/sloftus_poa/ .

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I see that you put a monsorous time onto this and your work is amazing, but one tip for the infinity, add more guns and weapons than you think is enough use some of the space to put weapons and add fighters and turrtets with the ship don\'t make people have to add then, but otherwise keep doing a good job.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I love all of the halo-inspired designs, but I\'d also like to see more covenant ships like the phantom, banshee, and maybe a covenant cruiser of some sort. I understand that the covenant style is very hard to flesh out with such design restrictions (Namely: The blockiness of starmade), and think of this as merely an idea of sorts rather than a request or demand.

Reaction score
    I think adding far more turrets than usual is just your preference just saying ;P.

Reaction score
    When ive seen these massive ships around (namely the Halcyon) and i cant help think there should be a much larger version what they dock inside, would the Infinity feature large docking bays for a ship such as the Halcyon could dock in?

Also are you constructing the Cradle and the Infinity with the Black and white textured looked that the Halcyon was built in? XD

Keep up the good work and soon you will be able to spawn in an entire fleet in a set scheme and all matching. = Awesome

Reaction score
    amazing man but work on adding more shields i hate to see these buetifal ships hulls get blown up due to low shields since they are so big try adding around 800 and 100 batteries its how i make my ships invincable

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    liking them, mix it with mine and you\'ll have a great Halo collection

http://star-made.org/content/amber-fate-modified-unsc-frigate

Reaction score
    I love halo and I love the ships you are making. But the Halcyon and Atlas sheilds and thrusters are impractical. I know you are working on the INfinity, so mabey make it super OP and have 100,000+ Sheilds and Energy.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    These builds are extraordinary! I attempted to build a Pelican and a Frigate. Didn\'t go so well... It took me an hour before I realized that my frigate was a disaster and that the pelican was pathetic. Yours however, are wonderful. Keep up the good work!

EDIT: I forgot to ask if you could make a YSS-1000 Sabre fighters?