Ultimate Ship Building Process!

Reaction score
    I think I might try to make my own palette for my ships and use different palettes for different types of ships, maybe even make a custom palette for each ship I build.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I think I might try to make my own palette for my ships and use different palettes for different types of ships, maybe even make a custom palette for each ship I build.
    Actually I thought of going at it the other way around. Create a ship in a modular fashion to get a feel for what's needed and sizes that can be combined. If that works out first make a blueprint of the finished ship and then copy and paste the parts that are usable out to a template setup aside, clean up what's left of the ship and save again as blueprint for the template. ;-)

Greets,

Jan

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    Im actually working off your idea. Im currently making something I Call "Ready Packs" and they are designed around giving players the equipment they want at the expense of credits.

say you want to make a lock on missile weapon for you ship but don't have any on hand and all the shops around you have a small quantity/uneven/sold out amount of them or you don't have the resources yet to start making them. The Ready Packs can be bought and hauled/flown back to where you need them or dismantled immediately. as a side note each container holds just enough components to make a basic ship should the buyer wish

Reactions: SkylordLuke