Ultimate Ship Building Process!

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    lovely. now if we could say save specific parts and recall them anytime during construction on any ship that would be unbelievable!

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    I imagine that could be easily done by having the plate be part of a ship, but detached off to the side a ways. That way you can easily build-mode there, copy a chunk, and then go back to where the core is and paste. Rinse and repeat.

Also... Are all of your decorative/interior blocks lined with power/shield internals that connect together?

Reactions: SkylordLuke
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    I imagine that could be easily done by having the plate be part of a ship, but detached off to the side a ways. That way you can easily build-mode there, copy a chunk, and then go back to where the core is and paste. Rinse and repeat.

Also... Are all of your decorative/interior blocks lined with power/shield internals that connect together?
    yeap,i tried so that everything can connect without even trying..power,shields etc. ,and yes the plate is placed 250m to the left of the core,so you can build your ship and copy paste instantly,and later when done with the ship,you just delete the plate

just now,me and dalmont expanded the plate (3 floors of pre-built parts)
    we have around 200 (ish) parts...and more is pouring in

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    As usual, already thought of everything! Well done, and I'll have to make my own plate because... Well, interiors are hard and I spend way too much time on them.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    As usual, already thought of everything! Well done, and I'll have to make my own plate because... Well, interiors are hard and I spend way too much time on them.
    we will release the plate in the next 24 hrs for all of you to enjoy the next gen. of ship building :D (i might be too excited hahah)

Reactions: 3ch0 and Dalmont
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    you should do a video to show how you are building a ship with this method. But i will say again "Cheat"

lovely. now if we could say save specific parts and recall them anytime during construction on any ship that would be unbelievable!
    If and When Schema adds this, ship building will evolve again

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Nice video, now Schema needs to make possible paste blocks with symmetry on. Tenk11, you are a bit away from mastering the copy/paste speed building, i am getting really afraid from what you guys can do in the future

Reactions: Unnamed25
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    I think the TE needs one of these part plates things making. It's a great idea that I think I'm going to steal borrow.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    I think the TE needs one of these part plates things making. It's a great idea that I think I'm going to steal borrow.
    very soon :D ,i think we have enough things already on it,so we will release it

Reactions: theamon