Trinova Technologies: Join Today! (NFD-Trident Industries merger)

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    To be honest Red, Deb did more of a service to you than you think. I mean, those ships had docked power, and it's not like you need the resources.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Also that screenshot doesn't show them shooting, that red missile is going directly for one of the opposers, fleets do not friendly fire, so one or more of several things most likely happened.
    In other news, Red has never seen a missile's visuals behave weirdly during combat.

Jasper1991

Totaly not an alt, btw join Vaygr XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Reaction score
    In other news, Red has never seen a missile's visuals behave weirdly during combat.
    Missile visuals do behave like ass.

And Jake_Lancia's statement only eliminates one possibility, and its highly possible jake could just be playing along.

But this looks too perfect to be true.

Captain Tankman

Cake Build Server Staff
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I and many other non-trinova-members are on NFDB like all the time and nobody has seen any "staged vaygr attack" there, but I've heared from other peoeple on TAW that the battle took actually place on said TAW server.

Also many missiles like lock-ons and especially swarmers do circle around the ship they have been fired from. Seeing them in the screenshot there isn't some hughe conspiracy thing, just missiles being derpy as they are.

Reactions: FlyingDebris

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    He seems to be under the impression that a Trinova capital ship isn't capable of destroying a handful of broken Vaygr drones (allegedly still mounting docked reactors), and that such a thing would have to be staged to be possible.

This is good. I like this discussion. Please, continue.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11

And Jake_Lancia's statement only eliminates one possibility, and its highly possible jake could just be playing along.

Reactions: Aesthetics

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I'm going to make this simple.

This is the Trinova thread, not the Vaygr thread or the FCM thread. I don't care if FCM took losses during a battle I did not attend. I do, however, care about the state of Trinovan operations on TAW.

So here, in full, is the list of kills/losses that have occurred on the TAW server involving Trinovan forces:

Kills

1x Warlock class frigate (10k mass) destroyed.
    1x Warhead Bomber (3k mass) destroyed.
    1x Spook class scout (500 mass)
    11x Opposer Class Destroyer (17k mass times 11= 187k mass)
    7x Synch tron drone (700 mass times 7= 4.9k mass)
    1x Synch tron cargo vessel (10k mass)
    Thomas Jetson, Assin9, CaptainJack
    Forced multiple Vaygr retreats, destroyed at least 20 system claims
    Damaged Enslaver class battlecruiser
    Damaged Imperial Malevolence

(Total of about 210k mass, not counting damaged ships and FP loss from stations or player deaths)

Losses

3x cloaker (50-100 mass, avg 75 times 3= 225 mass)
    Handfull of turrets (sub-100 mass)
    FlyingDebris

(Total of about 300 mass, not counting FP loss from player deaths.)

Now, I don't know about you, but...

That looks like victory so far.

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Hang on, I've smelled this bullshit before... This pictures markings look awfully familiar...

The Thryn [Recruitment Limited]

The paranoia...the ms paint skills...the complete false sense of superiority...the account that had no posts prior to joining Vaygr..

You Vaygrs are all the same, literally. Good job, forum warriors.
    I dunno if it is same guy, anyone can do MSPaint yah know...

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    "FCM losses have nothing to do with us guys, but we will gladly claim credit for their kills"

Debris in a nutshell.
    All the ships destroyed and people killed were done solo by Debris. I think the damaged Enslaver was when he rode along with us to that time we roughed up Zoro a bit, which was mostly FCM pilots and all FCM ships, yes, but he was there and assisted.
    No idea what an Imperial Malevolence is, though.

He's claiming credit for his own kills. What you are doing is like if Trinova randomly butted in during your war with the Bogatyrs and insisted that none of that was you and that you were stealing all of the credit because one of you rode along with a Vaygr fleet during one of their fights with them.

We have little to do with SynchTron so i dont know why you are listing kills
    Because he's listing the results of all of their ops on TAW, not just anti-Vaygr ops?

Btw you never damaged an enslaver that was FCM, no forced vaygr retreats and you were killed server times by centipede. Oh and if you to bring up system claims, your home system is surrounded.
    Debris was there for that battle in a Musaka we loaned him. So yes, he damaged an Enslaver. I'm not sure on the specifics, but I'm pretty sure he's scared off Spooks from his space before, which one might call a "forced Vaygr retreat." And yes, he is aware he was killed serveral times by a Centipede. It's right there under his losses.

And yes, you have his home system surrounded with your invulnerable exploitstations. Congratulations on your blatant violation of server rules regarding exploits.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8

jesus christ you lost for being incompetent and leaving fleets there even though you were aware of the bug that made fleets idle
    accept it and move on

Last edited:
    Reactions: FlyingDebris