The Thryn [Recruitment Limited]

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    Not too long ago, the Thryn home planet on GenXnova was visited by a doomcube from the faction Cybernetic Samurai.

Immediately upon being boarded, he teleported to spawn with the !tpspawn command, where we played the waiting game for a few minutes. He started trying to build block the ship, but due to its heavy damage from previous battles, he nearly kicked himself out of the ship core. Upon realizing this was a bad idea, he made a beeline for his faction homebase via jumpdrive.

In transit, I removed his Rail Docker module and bottom mounted camera in case he arrived at homebase before we finished our work, while Jaaskinal killed the core.

I arrived in the core room, providing a much needed distraction, which (despite my being unarmed, aside from a torch and a grappler) allowed Jaaskinal to kill the pilot.

The arena was rather spacious for a core room. I'm astonished by the interior design work the lag-missiles did. Perhaps Thryn should start shaping our interiors with warheads - it's a nice, charming look, if you ask me.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Another one bites the dust, at least this one added some hull.

PS: Terrible power efficiency, even i can do better than that.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    It seems like people are slacking on installing anti boarding system.

Swarm missiles still warp through ships, so having a single array inside the ship will kill all astronaut boarders anyway :p

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Not too long ago, the Thryn home planet on GenXnova was visited by a doomcube from the faction Cybernetic Samurai.

Immediately upon being boarded, he teleported to spawn with the !tpspawn command, where we played the waiting game for a few minutes. He started trying to build block the ship, but due to its heavy damage from previous battles, he nearly kicked himself out of the ship core. Upon realizing this was a bad idea, he made a beeline for his faction homebase via jumpdrive.

In transit, I removed his Rail Docker module and bottom mounted camera in case he arrived at homebase before we finished our work, while Jaaskinal killed the core.

I arrived in the core room, providing a much needed distraction, which (despite my being unarmed, aside from a torch and a grappler) allowed Jaaskinal to kill the pilot.

The arena was rather spacious for a core room. I'm astonished by the interior design work the lag-missiles did. Perhaps Thryn should start shaping our interiors with warheads - it's a nice, charming look, if you ask me.

Looks like he was a terrible builder, shooter and pilot ;)

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    Looks like he was a terrible builder, shooter and pilot ;)
    He didn't build it, but he did catch a few flies. :P

It's pretty hard to shoot down a thruster stick moving at 300m/s and turning on a dime ;)

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    He didn't build it, but he did catch a few flies. :p

It's pretty hard to shoot down a thruster stick moving at 300m/s and turning on a dime ;)
    The ship I boarded with was a cloak jammer that I got to go the same speed and direction as him, boarding was easy.

Reaction score
    Who cares if a refit's being made, really? A refit is a refit, not an attempt to flame in anyway, silly :P

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I'm waiting for someone to call you Debbie Kro...

I really don't see a problem with this but since I didn't build the ship originally i'm not really one to talk.

Suffice to say if Vaygr don't like it then please do something server side that's not a teamspeak argument and record it. For example blow up every Intruder they spawn in?

Reaction score
    Haha, i can see where that mistake would come through, Thadius :P (Assuming it's the Profile pic, at least. :P It's a Debby BirthdayBall, is mah birthday soon :D )