Trinova Technologies: Join Today! (NFD-Trident Industries merger)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    The numerous duplication glitches, defaction bugs, abuse of weapons mechanics, and crashing servers with logic bombs are evidently not as bad as using warheads for their intended purpose? Cool.

Now again, get off my thread.
    Logic bomb was not Vaygr?

Abuse of weapon mechanic = Abuse of block mechanic = "Min maxing/ Power gaming".

Duplication glitches were the Russian group with minimal communication with us: read as "We dunno wot they do".

Last point, I really dunno. I had people tell me they weren't exploits, and people who tell me they are. I am not sticking my finger into that pie.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1467304158,1467304015][/DOUBLEPOST]
    So doing everything but avoiding faction drama :p
    Delicate balancing act that I screwed up, yay. :p

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I am not referring to warheads, little something called "Contact Docking Exploits"
    hm? if it is what I think it is then it just sounds like a perfect opportunity to board :u

Reaction score
    hm? if it is what I think it is then it just sounds like a perfect opportunity to board :u
    *Inb4 FlyingDebris Censorship*

FlyingDebris used an exploit with magnetic docking that allows him essentialy do anything to any ship/station as if it was his own, regardless of faction permissions

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4

FlyingDebris used an exploit with magnetic docking that allows him essentialy do anything to any ship/station as if it was his own, regardless of faction permissions
    Wasn't me that did it, and the only thing contact docking does is allow you to save the BP since it's docked and if you have a big enough ship, propel the stolen ship into a star. Also, it doesn't work with stations.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Logic bomb was not Vaygr?
    You mean the logic bomb that was used by Blackhawk to try and kill NASS, which was presumably made by HolyCookie since he's probably the best logician in Vaygr?

First of all, this doesn't work with stations.

Secondly, this hardly lets you "do anything to any ship as if it was his own." You can't edit the ship, turn off logic, open doors, disable AI, or anything like that. Now, you can save it as a blueprint, which is the main issue. However, it's not an issue, because this is so hilariously easy to counter by putting a door, usually a 1/4 slab, over your rail dockers when not in use. Suddenly, no one can force you to dock.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Citation needed.
    I assumed it was pretty much common knowledge at this point that Vaygr used some sort of dupe bug back after the EE reset. I don't see any other way for a faction that was barely online the first few days to have gotten a, what was it, 500k mass ship in the server during that time period?

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    We also once had to delete an odium, although which branch illudes me, station that was crossing a sector and filling an enemies sector with unbreakable blocks, not only screwing them, but also causing silly cross sector entity lag.

Reaction score
    Wasn't me that did it, and the only thing contact docking does is allow you to save the BP since it's docked and if you have a big enough ship, propel the stolen ship into a star. Also, it doesn't work with stations.
    So the FlyingDebris who was on Bitminery and docked to a Vaygr Intruder using this and said stuff such as "you have no idea what just happened" was not you?

If it was not you who did it then who was it?

The IGN was the name your always use

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    You read the news post, right?

If the guy that did it wants to claim his steal, he can. I personally didn't do it, but I was distracting you guys when he did it.

Also, please note that this shit happened weeks ago. Quit complaining and move on, kids.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    And now a quick change of topic.

- Good luck in the friendly battle soon, I will try to turn up, but MUH excellent 35kb DL speed internet might just flip me the bird.

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    And now a quick change of topic.

- Good luck in the friendly battle soon, I will try to turn up, but MUH excellent 35kb DL speed internet might just flip me the bird.
    American battles always happen when I am asleep, intoxicated or almost unconscious. Ironic.

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    It is with great sadness that we former Trident members have elected to leave Trinova Technologies and re-establish our own identity.

The reasoning for this lies primarily within the leadership of the faction, and the way they have treated not only us, but also various other factions along the way.

In addition to this, we have a desire to be able to wage war more effectively without being bogged down by TNT faction politics and rules.

Despite that, we've had much fun together, and we will not sever ties entirely. We will retain a non-aggression pact with Trinova (or whatever it will be called after the leave).

Reactions: TwoNiner

Nuclear Doughnut

A Radioactive Pastry
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    So When does Odium/Event Horizion (America) have to come and pick up the pieces?

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Maybe its best just to watch and see how it all plays out and works itself out.