Trinova Technologies: Join Today! (NFD-Trident Industries merger)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    stop complaining on the forums and fight me ingame if you're unhappy ^^
    Not complaining, this is funny :D

A whole long post for a single astronaut kill, oh Debris, what are we to do???????? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Well, at least you can help Bogdan out and see how much mess you can salvage for him :)

Reaction score
    Keep it up!
    A bit more escalation and I'll have great source material for my next factionball comic :p

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    After a week of suspended operations due to IRL events, Trinova has expanded unofficially to the LvD server.

Within thirty minutes of first joining the server, a single Trinova operative forced three Vaygr members into shelter at their homebase, killing one twice.
    man,you are boring. killing one twice? im agreed with that pinky bubble above,its not realy worth post that long.
    fightin you in game? hop onto any server and dare to challenge me. it would be a fair fight tho, at this moment we both are just 1 man factions. only rule i want in this chalenge - no size limits,just like good old days

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Really deb? My news report on a large scale 2 hour Long offensive against the Light faction on LvD involving over 10 players in the server is shorter than your post about a prod spree you went on.

You script it like it's such a great feat when infact any Tom Joe or Hairy could have easily slapped together a 10 block cloaker with that cheesy warhead undo-redo and obtained the same results. As a councilor I expected more from you than to exploit clearly broken features.

Go on, I'll give you a 1 week cease fire to set up on LvD. If you have the balls bring in something other than a prod stick and I guarentee you will have something better to write about.

Reaction score
    man,you are boring. killing one twice? im agreed with that pinky bubble above,its not realy worth post that long.
    fightin you in game? hop onto any server and dare to challenge me. it would be a fair fight tho, at this moment we both are just 1 man factions. only rule i want in this chalenge - no size limits,just like good old days
    FlyingDebris you've been challenged!

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Really deb? My news report on a large scale 2 hour Long offensive against the Light faction on LvD involving over 10 players in the server is shorter than your post about a prod spree you went on.

You script it like it's such a great feat when infact any Tom Joe or Hairy could have easily slapped together a 10 block cloaker with that cheesy warhead undo-redo and obtained the same results. As a councilor I expected more from you than to exploit clearly broken features.

Go on, I'll give you a 1 week cease fire to set up on LvD. If you have the balls bring in something other than a prod stick and I guarentee you will have something better to write about.
    Guise pls. it's propaganda, it's supposed to be outrageous. Don't take such a clearly silly post so seriously.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Guise pls. it's propaganda, it's supposed to be outrageous. Don't take such a clearly silly post so seriously.
    Fucking thank you. I thought the giant UPHOLD CAPITALIZMA part would make it a bit obvious it was supposed to be a little over-the-top.

Why are you guys still complaining? I'm doing exactly what you repeatedly said you always wanted. Not only that, I'm fighting you in something less than 1/100th the size of your ships. It should be easy.

Is it because I'm winning?

After zoro refused to fight me, I went on NASS and was talking to someone, and they stated that 'Vaygr hates pvp unless they know it'll be a curbstomp'

Looking at it now, this is incredibly true. So now that I'm using a starter ship to take theirs down, they've lost their will to fight me- even Zoro, who for years has always said 'if you fight us ingame we'll quit shitting on you on the forums'

Well? I'm fighting you ingame. Now you hold your end of the deal.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Fucking thank you. I thought the giant UPHOLD CAPITALIZMA part would make it a bit obvious it was supposed to be a little over-the-top.

Why are you guys still complaining? I'm doing exactly what you repeatedly said you always wanted. Not only that, I'm fighting you in something less than 1/100th the size of your ships. It should be easy.

After zoro refused to fight me, I went on NASS and was talking to someone, and they stated that 'Vaygr hates pvp unless they know it'll be a curbstomp'

Looking at it now, this is incredibly true. So now that I'm using a starter ship to take theirs down, they've lost their will to fight me- even Zoro, who for years has always said 'if you fight us ingame we'll quit shitting on you on the forums'

How exactly is allahu ackbaring with nukes fighting?

Reaction score

We said "come fight us" not "come troll us with warheads"

There is a difference between trolling and PVP, trolling is defined as
    "to conduct a deliberately offensive or provocative online action with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting a response from them"

Basicly what you did, you came to our homebase cloaked taunted us to fight you, then you got scared shitless and ran off after you got decloaked and the missile turrets were about to blow you up.

Essentially you ran away at the first sign of danger.

IF WE DID FIGHT YOU

We would not have anything to gain, your ship is a literally a stick of power with a cloaker and jammer, sending out an intruder to kick your ass is a waste of our time and resources that could be spend fighting opponents who actualy engage in PVP instead of warhead trolling, as TwoNiner and Komatodik have said, get your members to mine ores and field a fleet that will actualy engage in PVP, then we will come for you.

Someone who represents the StarMade community in a very high and official position, you would think would not support the use of contact docking bugs and trolling with warheads.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    We said "come fight us" not "come troll us with warheads"

There is a difference between trolling and PVP, trolling is defined as
    "to conduct a deliberately offensive or provocative online action with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting a response from them"

Basicly what you did, you came to our homebase cloaked taunted us to fight you, then you got scared shitless and ran off after you got decloaked and the missile turrets were about to blow you up.

Essentially you ran away at the first sign of danger.

IF WE DID FIGHT YOU

We would not have anything to gain, your ship is a literally a stick of power with a cloaker and jammer, sending out an intruder to kick your ass is a waste of our time and resources that could be spend fighting opponents who actualy engage in PVP instead of warhead trolling, as TwoNiner and Komatodik have said, get your members to mine ores and field a fleet that will actualy engage in PVP, then we will come for you.

Someone who represents the StarMade community in a very high and official position, you would think would not support the use of contact docking bugs and trolling with warheads.

I'm flying up to your base, I'm saying 'HEY, COME SHOOT ME' and you don't. You've no right to call me a coward when you bunch didn't engage a thruster stick after I challenged you repeatedly. Now kindly,
    hold your end of the deal.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Purchased!
    dear Flying Debris,

to be Blunt your basically poking a bigger beast with a stick and HOPING to provoke it to fight when in all reality thats really a stupid idea. Because all you have is a standard ship from spawn with a bunch of warheads slapped to it really and when your actually in danger you warp out

again to be blunt you are not really a threat to us at all and we would rather fight somthing more challenging than you. so unless you build a PROPER ship. we ain't going to be provoked in all reality.

all im trying to convey to you is step up your game a little more and try to improve your ship building there before you attack us.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    all im trying to convey to you is step up your game a little more and try to improve your ship building there before you attack us.
    You're aware TT has a fleet of real ships right? It's just that poking you with sticks has proven to be rather effective. Not to mention entertaining ^_^

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Purchased!
    You're aware TT has a fleet of real ships right? It's just that poking you with sticks has proven to be rather effective. Not to mention entertaining ^_^
    Oh im aware....but again not really a threat

Last edited:

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Poking you guys is exactly what I intend to keep doing.

It's proving a hell of a lot easier than filling ship blueprints, and is fucking hilarious seeing as to how you guys evidently run for cover whenever I'm online now.

Reactions: therimmer96