Trinova Technologies: Join Today! (NFD-Trident Industries merger)

alterintel

Reaction score
    • Likeable
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    So far this dispute seems pretty civil. I see no reason to intervene more than I already have.

Reaction score
    Also flyingdebris if you want to have a ship to ship fight we can have one on brierie server. We have a lot of stuff there so we'd leave it up to you to decide on a mass limit if it were to go down. Just a thought.
    Current admin of Brierie SM server has agreed to spawn in ships for both sides in such an event. All we need is for both sides to agree on a time for the battle and a reasonable total mass limit.

Also, no BP will mysteriously become official on the server. Filled BP's won't magically appear at enemies home base. Factions engaged in PvP won't get free protected sectors. And none shall be banned for relogging.

I've been informed that atleast one of the sides find such terms reasonable and will accept them.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Current admin of Brierie SM server has agreed to spawn in ships for both sides in such an event. All we need is for both sides to agree on a time for the battle and a reasonable total mass limit.

Also, no BP will mysteriously become official on the server. Filled BP's won't magically appear at enemies home base. Factions engaged in PvP won't get free protected sectors. And none shall be banned for relogging.

I've been informed that atleast one of the sides find such terms reasonable and will accept them.
    Also what was discussed and apparently not relayed was a desire for a separate server session to host the event. More like another server that we can join to participate in the battle separate from the main Brierie SM server. This will allow for easy admin of the event, assets can be spawned in and the server closed down ensuring no spawned assets are left to be gathered. It will also help in lag time and not mess with anyone playing on the Main server.

Reaction score

Sounds like a plan!

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    ANOTHER GOOD DAY FOR TRINOVA

After a week of suspended operations due to IRL events, Trinova has expanded unofficially to the LvD server.

Within thirty minutes of first joining the server, a single Trinova operative forced three Vaygr members into shelter at their homebase, killing one twice.

After the slain Vaygr logged off, Vaygr leader Zorozeenee and member Redalert_007 did not engage even after repeated offers of combat, even when the combat could have occurred above their heavily defended homebase.

This short battle continues a streak of victories on behalf of Trinova operatives, and is yet another instance of Trinova emerging victorious over Vaygr while using even heavily limited resources to accomplish its goals within a matter of minutes of setting up on a server.

Full album, including Vaygr response to repeated Trinova challenges and a number of close, uncloaked passes through the Vaygr homebase sector:
    Battle statistics:

Vaygr deployed: Two miners, one homebase
    Vaygr losses: One member killed twice

Trinova deployed: One starter ship
    Trinova losses: None

GLORY TO TRINOVA
    UPHOLD CAPITALIZMA

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Sounds like you should of followed zoro to his mining spot and "convinced" him to give to you through the power of capitalism (and warheads and torches).

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Mind if I ask this question?

Is sniping an Astronaut really worthy of a victory post that LONG? :p

-----

Differences thus far:

Mortarian - Slapped OOB and fried quite a bit of assest
    Vaygr - Just got established, slapped around a few ships and destroyed a 140k mass ship
    TnT - Killed an Astronaut

Last edited:
    Reactions: Gonzalo and Mordrin

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    stop complaining on the forums and fight me ingame if you're unhappy ^^