Trinova Technologies: Join Today! (NFD-Trident Industries merger)

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    what do you m-

fuck

i have disgraced the forums. Lord Pol Pot, take me in your arms and cleanse me

Reactions: Grey Wizard

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    If you're used to titanmade it's quite the shock but it's pretty fun and much more stable than servers where normal ship size exceeds 100k
    Nostalgia trip!
    I started on NASS back in 2014, it was a haven for small ship lovers like me and the rest of old Trident Industries. Things happened with small ships almost daily back when we were still around. There was almost daily combat and always something to look forwards to.
    I hope we can bring back some of that atmosphere. It was fun back then.
    (I miss Trident ;-;)

Reaction score
    IGN- Judy_Hopps

Previous builds-

Previous factions- None

Reason for joining- A friend told me I should

Skype name- (You can PM this to me if you would rather do that than post it here.) PM soon

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    SUCCESS OF OPERATION FUCKNUT

Under the cover of night, a Trinova operative and a local resistance fighter (who asked not to be named for security purposes) attacked a Vaygr heavy defense station, disarming it and destroying its jump drive inhibitor, rendering it harmless. When two Vaygr ships responded, the operatives assaulted the computer rooms of the enemy ships with warheads, disabling a number of systems inside of one and capturing a blueprint fully intact before leaving the area for good. Similar Vaygr installations also came under attack by local resistance, however these actions were not performed by the Trinova operative and therefore cannot be confirmed.

More assaults on Vaygr space are planned for the coming days.

PICTURES:

One of the turrets on the Vaygr defense station

Destroying the weapons computers on the turret

Destroying additional turrets on the station

Attacking reactors on the station

Destroying weapons computers on a Vaygr warship (Weapons computers located immediately behind ship core)

Proof of successful capture

GLORY TO TRINOVA
    UPHOLD CAPITALIZMA

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    SUCCESS OF OPERATION FUCKNUT

Under the cover of night, a Trinova operative and a local resistance fighter (who asked not to be named for security purposes) attacked a Vaygr heavy defense station, disarming it and destroying its jump drive inhibitor, rendering it harmless. When two Vaygr ships responded, the operatives assaulted the computer rooms of the enemy ships with warheads, disabling a number of systems inside of one and capturing a blueprint fully intact before leaving the area for good. Similar Vaygr installations also came under attack by local resistance, however these actions were not performed by the Trinova operative and therefore cannot be confirmed.

More assaults on Vaygr space are planned for the coming days.

PICTURES:

One of the turrets on the Vaygr defense station

Destroying the weapons computers on the turret

Destroying additional turrets on the station

Attacking reactors on the station

Destroying weapons computers on a Vaygr warship (Weapons computers located immediately behind ship core)

Proof of successful capture

GLORY TO TRINOVA
    UPHOLD CAPITALIZMA
    See, this is how you should post things, with proof. Congrats btw

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    BREAKING NEWS

I went back to one of the bases that were assaulted to do more damage, but Vaygr showed up again. Zoro in some unidentified ship (Tormentor class battleship or something, I think. It was big though, that's for sure.) and Mortiferum in a Spook class scout.
    I don't know how I managed it, but I killed Mort's ship with nothing but warheads.

PICTURES:

Attacking the second station

The scout ship that was destroyed

A near miss by the Vaygr warship attacking from the side as I attempted to take a picture of the overheating scout

The end result.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I was not in an intruder in any given time - I was in my spook.
    Zoro was in the station - Not a ship.
    I was however, in a jury rigged Spook (1 block scanner, missile launcher slap on) (I rigged it 1 minute after you logged on) to try hunting you.

That disintergrater prod was surprisingly effective. Well played.

Hopefully we will see some fleet combat soon now that you are in Bitminery.

Apart from that, yes, to confirm we lost a spook class scout, and lost no other assets. The station turrets were undocked rather than destroyed.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Still wrong about something, Zoro was not present in a battleship. It was purely a prod vs scout fight.
    He was behind you shooting missile-beam at me, and trailed us for a few sectors. I only saw his ship head on, so I couldn't figure out what type it was. (The crossfired missiles in that one pic were from him, from what I saw.)

To clarify, the thing was shaped like two trapezoids with the wide ends together, and all black with some red areas.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    He was behind you shooting missile-beam at me, and trailed us for a few sectors. I only saw his ship head on, so I couldn't figure out what type it was. (The crossfired missiles in that one pic were from him, from what I saw.)

To clarify, the thing was shaped like two trapezoids with the wide ends together, and all black with some red areas.
    Probably an intruder then, other than that I am not too sure.