Trinova Technologies: Join Today! (NFD-Trident Industries merger)

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    It is my understanding after discussing with the admin staff of that the Vaygr Empire has just had every one of their Cyclops class frigates removed from GenXNova after being told to remove them more than a month ago due to the fact that the ships violate server rules, and had to be removed on multiple occasions beforehand. GenX admins have stated that whoever is caught uploading the BP will have it deleted and any copies destroyed.

From Whitelancer: 'They can go suck it. I told them to get rid of it months ago.'

From Bobby: 'They're lucky they haven't been banned.'

Reactions: Lecic

Az14el

Definitely not a skywanderers dev
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Aye, it's the power supply units that those ships rely on heavily for dps, they're too far under the server limits (500k blocks to use a docked reactor? they're like 130k block ships, but i suspect was only enforced so hard because of other naughty things like spawning in a tormentor sized thing that may or may not have been a tormentor) to be reasonable.

*sneakily removes reactors from 300k block ship*

tsk tsk boys

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    It is my understanding after discussing with the admin staff of that the Vaygr Empire has just had every one of their Cyclops class frigates removed from GenXNova after being told to remove them more than a month ago due to the fact that the ships violate server rules, and had to be removed on multiple occasions beforehand. GenX admins have stated that whoever is caught uploading the BP will have it deleted and any copies destroyed.

From Whitelancer: 'They can go suck it. I told them to get rid of it months ago.'

From Bobby: 'They're lucky they haven't been banned.'
    Dafuq, even the 5k mass ship Jaas and I are working on has docked reactors, welp at least we can still use it on EE I guess

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Yeah, GenX rules can be a bitch if you don't read them.

Last edited:

Az14el

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    You're not wrong there
    that said, the fighter battle being organised by a few members there is docked reactors galore

Az14el

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Mostly shield supplys really (now covered in GenX rules as a generator and therefore also 500k+ blocks minimum to use them, waahh)
    Though power supply getting around power outage downtime is pretty handy even at small sizes

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    y'all need to work on your rules lawyering skills

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Update: Apparently Zorozeenee got a three day ban from the server and possibly a permanent or temporary ban from their teamspeak after he said/did some things after his ships were deleted.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Update: Apparently Zorozeenee got a three day ban from the server and possibly a permanent or temporary ban from their teamspeak after he said/did some things after his ships were deleted.
    Is this the NFD thread or VBC news?

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Trinova has deployed a new series of cruisers to GenXNova. Enemies of the fustercluck beware.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Earlier today, Trinova forces used the above newly deployed warship to assault yet another Vaygr position, and recovered millions more resources, in the form of unrefined as well as refined ores, on top of about 100k shield caps/rechargers and tens of thousands of other system and hull blocks.

On top of this, the new vessel made its debut at no other place than the Vaygr Raiders homebase, where we utilized the station's docks to spawn, prepare, and perform checks on the ship before ultimately leaving the station to attack the Vaygr mining outpost. As a thank you for allowing Trinova to utilize the docks at the Vaygr Raiders' homebase, we left a parting gift with them in the form of some of the resources retrieved during a raid on Vaygr mining operations.

PICTURES:

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Earlier today, Trinova forces used the above newly deployed warship to assault yet another Vaygr position, and recovered millions more resources, in the form of unrefined as well as refined ores, on top of about 100k shield caps/rechargers and tens of thousands of other system and hull blocks.

On top of this, the new vessel made its debut at no other place than the Vaygr Raiders homebase, where we utilized the station's docks to spawn, prepare, and perform checks on the ship before ultimately leaving the station to attack the Vaygr mining outpost. As a thank you for allowing Trinova to utilize the docks at the Vaygr Raiders' homebase, we left a parting gift with them in the form of some of the resources retrieved during a raid on Vaygr mining operations.

PICTURES:

No pictures of the Attack?

Reactions: ZeroRa

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Would've been some pretty boring pictures, there wasn't any docked stuff and the entire thing was carved out of rock on a planet plate.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I'll put this simply.

Vaygr needs to learn to take a hit and not go all over the forums trying to say it never happened/it's not their base/it was faked. Frankly, this is looking like the classic stereotype of the elementary school bully that will slap you on the back of the head and call you mean names, but the second you hit back he goes and runs to the teacher about it and later tells all his friends it never happened.

Suck it up and deal with it, mates.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1464460266,1464459501][/DOUBLEPOST]And they continue...

I'll take a cue from the Vaygr crowd, now. Zoro&co's posts on here get deleted.

Reactions: Lecic