Trinova Technologies: Join Today! (NFD-Trident Industries merger)

Reaction score
    from what i understand, the vagyr empire doesn't take starmade as a game, but as real life. They take war so seriously they will annihilated everything with no mercy. And if they take major hits, they lie to the public that it wasn't them who got hit...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    from what i understand, the vagyr empire doesn't take starmade as a game, but as real life. They take war so seriously they will annihilated everything with no mercy. And if they take major hits, they lie to the public that it wasn't them who got hit...
    Actually they don't always play Starmade, they have other games that I play with them on occasion, they aren't as serious as you think they are, it's just this time round FD hasent really provided much evidence to back up his claims which I can imagine pisses them off. How would you like it if someone said he beat you 12-0 in a Basketball game that never actually happened?

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    The thing is you guys are a proper faction, we're less a faction nowadays so much as we are a clusterfuck of players dicking around in a skype group and on something like three or four different games.

Markonius

Head of Finance at OOB
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    FlyingDebris I mentioned this on Vaygr thread, but in case you do not see that there. Please stop responding to provocation and making provocations. No, you don't need to reply to this, yes you do need to grow up and act like a representative of the Starmade community, especially since you were recently elected as councillor.

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Let it be known that only dovians can be the blatantly biased 'neutral' news network. You can't steal their shtick, they are "going to sue your ass, and your balls".
    Besides it's not nearly as funny when you do it.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    FlyingDebris I mentioned this on Vaygr thread, but in case you do not see that there. Please stop responding to provocation and making provocations. No, you don't need to reply to this, yes you do need to grow up and act like a representative of the Starmade community, especially since you were recently elected as councillor.
    Keep in mind, Comr4de also got elected, and I'm pretty sure him and company set the bar for immaturity.

(no offense cumr4g I still support the fourth reich fully)

Now, as to provocation... It'd be very convenient if everyone simply

Personally, I walked out of the discussion myself already and didn't have plans to post any more.
    (Admittedly I'd likely have stayed a bit longer and had a few points to make, but I am trying to cut back on that sort of thing.)

That said, this whole thing started over a news post about a single planet plate of theirs that had some storage modules on it. The whole thing is a bit ridiculous now, isn't it?

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Keep in mind, Comr4de also got elected, and I'm pretty sure him and company set the bar for immaturity.

(no offense cumr4g I still support the fourth reich fully)

Now, as to provocation... It'd be very convenient if everyone simply

Personally, I walked out of the discussion myself already and didn't have plans to post any more.
    (Admittedly I'd likely have stayed a bit longer and had a few points to make, but I am trying to cut back on that sort of thing.)

That said, this whole thing started over a news post about a single planet plate of theirs that had some storage modules on it. The whole thing is a bit ridiculous now, isn't it?
    This is why you should stick to the forums and not do stuff in game.
    Let this be lesson to you. ;):p:rolleyes:

Indigo Slimez

Almighty Glorious Overlord
    Reaction score
    Nah, according to vaygr we're a bunch of noobs who delete everything that makes us look bad. Even though they got all salty about this:
    We have began testing a new missile frigate that we have refitted, initial tests are very positive.

Enemies of the initiative beware
    And that this was apparently me 'talking shit' about vaygr.

So, banta.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Nah, according to vaygr we're a bunch of noobs who delete everything that makes us look bad. Even though they got all salty about this:

And that this was apparently me 'talking shit' about vaygr.

So, banta.
    *Pretty sure it was an excuse to use that particular quote to shoot at things and stir people up rather than salt... just saying.

But yeah, back and forth forum bantz is the theme of SMdocks.

Reaction score
    IGN- Kilim

Previous builds-
    Previous factions- Local Factions with some friends

Reason for joining- I am absolutely horrendous when it comes to building, however I can make a pretty good pilot when given the order, I was going to join Thryn, however I came back to find they are gone, so this is basically the best faction remaining.

Skype name- (You can PM this to me if you would rather do that than post it here.) nate.nottellin

Last edited:

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    We have 3 Nathans to many, do you have what it takes to rise above the average Nathan and become a Nathan? Find out next time previously on Game of Thrones.

Reaction score
    What a mind-blowing hour. I come back to these forums years later to find my faction dissolved and merged another :P So many new updates and cool stuff has been added to the game as well! Strange to see there's still beef with Vaygr, takes me back to those 2013 memories with DFN or whenever it was XD

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Well I mean we never dissolved, we just merged....

Kilim I'll add you now. ^^

Viper you can hang with us too :D

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    I was nothing but professional during the council tbh. It got a little off the rails at the end but thats because my term lasted the same length as three normal terms.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Well we're off to a good start on NASS.

First, we enslaved a bogatyr when we caught them trying to steal our shekel ship.

(oh and the arstotzkans rekt luna too but that's unrelated)

Then the bears sent a fleet to free him

then he suicided and showed up again to get revenge (mind you by this time we were chill with the bears and everyone was just doing whatever)

Then I discovered that I had uploaded an incomplete version of my ship that was missing something like 50k blocks. (Note the percentages in the above picture. Absolute disgrace.)
    After that, we went and blockaded the arstotzkan homeworld because we can AND COMMUNIST LECIC REFUSED TO FIGHT GLORIOUS TRINOVA STEEL ROCKHOPPER WITH WEAK BRITTLE ARSTOZKAN TIN FOIL ISANTH

GLORY TO TRINOVA
    UPHOLD CAPITALIZMA

Last edited: