Trinova Technologies: Join Today! (NFD-Trident Industries merger)

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    You think im complaining that he destroyed the base? I could care less about the planet, it had 3 starter ships...
    I was expressing how sad it is for him that this is the best content he could find to post and brag about.
    Yeah that was more aimed at Imagination than you, sorry about that :P

Reactions: ZeroRa

Az14el

Definitely not a skywanderers dev
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Drama is great and ultimately necessary to keep factions hating eachother, and develop an interesting history in the world of Starmade. So dun dis it boi. :p
    Would be nice if it were true, but the nature of the factions subforum has replaced any real in game action with simple baiting & flaming forumside. Nobody wants to work out a timetable with the same people who were shit-talking them 20 minutes ago so they can "work it out" with a big in game fight. I see more action from purely server side factions who in turn wouldn't touch the forums or the history document, or just straight up ridicule the idea, and largely for this reason.

Yeah, vaguely empire stuff got blown up, and a faction that took several months to spawn in a 130k mass ship on a server with effectively TWELVE THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED PERCENT boosted mining got vaguely raided. This is a step towards remission (in the most medical sense of the word). But the relapse was quick, and gosh, I can only imagine why.

Reactions: Blaza612
    Reaction score
    And this is why factions are the worst of the community, or well one of the two factions involved are the worst of the community.

boohoo fucking hoo, they blew up some of your stuff ZeroRa Imagination01 what are you gonna do about it? cry on the forums like some 5 year olds? I thought it was your mentallity to go do something fighting like ingame and not flame on the forums, what Im seeing right now right here is you two crying and flaming about being attacked and outsmarted. So why dont you actually do something about it ingame instead of yelling "propaganda" "fake evidence"?
    We are not upset over a small loss, we are not quite happy about how FD had to deliberately over exaggerate what was, an insignificant victory, if it can even be called a victory, to make himself look good on PVP, seriously "millions of resources" and "multiple Vaygr combatants killed" thats an all time low, you killed a few starter cargos and a stolen miner, congrats dude, you have achieved a significant tactical and strategic victory.

Also, I certainly never said you guy produced fake evidence, so by mentioning it, I am going to take that as an admission of guilt.

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    We are not upset over a small loss, we are not quite happy about how FD had to deliberately over exaggerate what was, an insignificant victory, if it can even be called a victory, to make himself look good on PVP, seriously "millions of resources" and "multiple Vaygr combatants killed" thats an all time low, you killed a few starter cargos and a stolen miner, congrats dude, you have achieved a significant tactical and strategic victory.

Also, I certainly never said you guy produced fake evidence, so by mentioning it, I am going to take that as an admission of guilt.
    Alright, Deb made a post where he said he attacked a vaygr base with Jake and that they won easily, what's wrong with that? the only thing he did was to mention that he attacked your faction and won.
    It's a victory nonetheless, isnt it?

yeah someone very close to odium did that in the history of factions (I believe) and have claimed that other factions have shown fake evidence multiple times. on another note I only said that because a lot of factions have done that to save their reputation *cough CR *cough* :P

Reaction score
    Nobody wants to work out a timetable with the same people who were shit-talking them 20 minutes ago so they can "work it out" with a big in game fight.
    I tried that once, but they decided to chose not to try and work anything out and just flame.

Alright, Deb made a post where he said he attacked a vaygr base with Jake and that they won easily, what's wrong with that? the only thing he did was to mention that he attacked your faction and won.
    It's a victory nonetheless, isnt it?

yeah someone very close to odium did that in the history of factions (I believe) and have claimed that other factions have shown fake evidence multiple times. on another note I only said that because a lot of factions have done that to save their reputation *cough CR *cough* :p
    Understatement, he claimed "Vaygr Combatants" were killed when nobody was even there, and claimed "Vaygr ships" were present when only started ships and a stolen miner was there.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1464000211,1464000110][/DOUBLEPOST]If destroying that is a "major victory" for NFD, that clearly shows they have never actually engaged in proper PVP, that also says a lot about their playerbase and how self obsessed they are

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I tried that once, but they decided to chose not to try and work anything out and just flame.

Understatement, he claimed "Vaygr Combatants" were killed when nobody was even there, and claimed "Vaygr ships" were present when only started ships and a stolen miner was there.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1464000211,1464000110][/DOUBLEPOST]If destroying that is a "major victory" for NFD, that clearly shows they have never actually engaged in proper PVP, that also says a lot about their playerbase and how self obsessed they are
    That's a big thing to say for someone from Vaygr and then especially when it's from you who "tries to make peace" and the straight after starts to flame.

Dont try to make yourself look good when you're clearly not a good person

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Before I call the moderation team to clean up the thread since this has been going all night and into the morning since I left it more than eight hours ago,

If Imagination's claim that Vaygr wasn't upset over this small loss is true, then why did you fill three full pages of my thread to complain about it?

Reactions: Az14el

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    You do realize we asked you to leave the thread...what is it, four times ago? Why do you persist? I documented everything with pictures and any questions posed have been answered adequately and in full, so unless you seriously think I'd go through the trouble of photoshopping a bunch of 1k mass ships into a picture then you should just accept that the glorious vaygr empire lost a planet base and some ships. Or is that too much to comprehend?

Reaction score
    You do realize we asked you to leave the thread...what is it, four times ago? Why do you persist? I documented everything with pictures and any questions posed have been answered adequately and in full, so unless you seriously think I'd go through the trouble of photoshopping a bunch of 1k mass ships into a picture then you should just accept that the glorious vaygr empire lost a planet base and some ships. Or is that too much to comprehend?
    Holy shit, we are not pissed because we lost the planet, learn2read, we are pissed because you feel the need to blatantly lie on a battle report to look good in PVP.

As for me leaving this thread, I will do so now, provided you don't continue to shittalk like your faction does best, but can I suggest you take your own advice and get off my thread?

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4

My post that was deleted- 'It wouldn't be hard to replace a small ship like a Cyclops and I'd be surprised if you didn't have blueprints stashed sonewhere.'

I'm not quite sure you understand the concept of irony.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    yeah someone very close to odium did that in the history of factions (I believe) and have claimed that other factions have shown fake evidence multiple times. on another note I only said that because a lot of factions have done that to save their reputation *cough CR *cough* :p

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Thou in true honesty nauv CR has never bothered the history thread, much less touch the cluster fuck. I have personally reviewed it one or twice, the records regarding CR and TE engagements are very bias and inaccurate to say the least, further more evident to our lack of intervention.

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Thou in true honesty nauv CR has never bothered the history thread, much less touch the cluster fuck. I have personally reviewed it one or twice, the records regarding CR and TE engagements are very bias and inaccurate to say the least, further more evident to our lack of intervention.
    oh, no I was thinking about the CR and the TE threads being all "you are lying", tbh it's quite fun to look back at, how silly we were back then.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    oh, no I was thinking about the CR and the TE threads being all "you are lying", tbh it's quite fun to look back at, how silly we were back then.
    regarding that I agree completely, the threads were full of crap

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    if it's wrong then go correct it, I'll probably approve it or at the very least put it in listed as a dispute.

Reaction score
    IGN- Commander Grievous

Previous builds- I had a corruption issue on my PC so no pics or builds to show unfortunately, but I'm good at making good interiors for ships.

Previous factions- CR (many, many years ago.) Khanid Domain (Not too long ago, I joined them because I liked the CR but disagreed with Odium's methods.)

Reason for joining- Still have a lot to learn about the game and need introducing to the new features of the game, but also have heard that it is a great faction from various members.

Skype name- I don't have a mic or a face cam unfortunately as my family likes to go cheap when it comes to PC's :( Hope this doesn't cause issues.

Reaction score
    IGN - lucforlife
    Previous builds- nothing published
    Previous factions- none
    The reason i want to join - I like to build big powerful and beautiful

a buddy advised this server Haserd2