Trinova Technologies: Join Today! (NFD-Trident Industries merger)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Pew pew with them results in flame, don't pew pew with them also results in flame. I am really lost for words here.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    How about you take your own advice, Vaygr Raiders has destroyed far more shit in a day then you have in a week
    Imagination01, perhaps it's just me, but I think you totally missed the point of the post you quoted. Now kindly, leave the thread since you've nothing useful or relevant to say other than the omnipresent whining.

Reaction score
    Pew pew with them results in flame, don't pew pew with them also results in flame. I am really lost for words here.
    They didn't "pew pew" with us, they lied on a battle report claiming they "killed vaygr combatants" when nobody was there and "destroyed vaygr ships" when no vaygr vessels were present

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    They didn't "pew pew" with us, they lied on a battle report claiming they "killed vaygr combatants" when nobody was there and "destroyed vaygr ships" when no vaygr vessels were present

Eyes are a wonderful thing to have.
    The combatants were the two Vaygr ships that were set to AI and shot at me when I entered the sector.

Now kindly,
    Imagination01, perhaps it's just me, but I think you totally missed the point of the post you quoted. Now kindly, leave the thread since you've nothing useful or relevant to say other than the omnipresent whining.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Just because a ship is under our name (btw anyone can make a Vaygr Empire faction) doesn't mean it was a Vaygr Ship
    That was a joke, yes?

And again, leave the thread, no one wants to hear you complain.

Az14el

Definitely not a skywanderers dev
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I considered that it was a fake vaygr empire, except for the whole system being lit up red & warning me of enemy space when I enter, and only the one Vaygr Empire being active at the time it popped up.

justsaiyan

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Az14el

Definitely not a skywanderers dev
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    As many people in Vaygr have said, we will stop when you stop
    Correct me if I'm wrong, this isn't about Vaygr the in game faction, just a forum side representative who wont shut the fuck up sometimes.
    Excuse my french.

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    So you mean that when I haven't commented on any forumside drama for a couple weeks, and get called out by name, I started it and you'll stop when I stop?

To be perfectly honest though, the path to having the forums quiet down is to simply not respond. The old internet adage of "don't feed the trolls" is truly a novel concept. However, until everyone from both sides accepts this, the bickering will not stop. Those who get out sooner will be remembered more fondly by not only the moderation staff, but by anyone who happens to view this section of the forums.

To play a part in stopping the drama, any one of us must accept that swallowing your pride and allowing the other the last word is the only way by which any form of peace or quiet can be established.

I am not a good example of this, in fact I may be the worst example of this. I've fought on both sides of the drama. Whether I've been under Zoro's flag, Ridik's or my own. In addition to that, I've been doing it constantly for over two years. I don't intend to be this example anymore though.

I will certainly respond if someone PM's me, and I might respond if someone mentions me by name, but just responding to this garbage? Why should I? Why should any of us? I'm sure people know how to stop this. I've been preaching it, and even if people have not heard my word, it's completely logical and simplistic. The only reason that any of us respond anymore is to try and look better than the other guy. Hell, I'm writing this for exactly that same reason.

No one wants to stop the drama. We can all talk about stopping it, but no one's really interested in that. We're invested in it. Addicted to it. We check the forums daily for it.

It's terribly unfortunate that I got into this in the first place. I should probably stop now.

Reactions: Az14el
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    honestly in all fairness, good job to NFD for finding the base, but I dont think blowing up a starter planet warrants much cause for celebration

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    And this is why factions are the worst of the community, or well one of the two factions involved are the worst of the community.

boohoo fucking hoo, they blew up some of your stuff ZeroRa Imagination01 what are you gonna do about it? cry on the forums like some 5 year olds? I thought it was your mentallity to go do something fighting like ingame and not flame on the forums, what Im seeing right now right here is you two crying and flaming about being attacked and outsmarted. So why dont you actually do something about it ingame instead of yelling "propaganda" "fake evidence"?

ZeroRa

Vaygr Representative
    Reaction score
    And this is why factions are the worst of the community, or well one of the two factions involved are the worst of the community.

boohoo fucking hoo, they blew up some of your stuff ZeroRa Imagination01 what are you gonna do about it? cry on the forums like some 5 year olds? I thought it was your mentallity to go do something fighting like ingame and not flame on the forums, what Im seeing right now right here is you two crying and flaming about being attacked and outsmarted. So why dont you actually do something about it ingame instead of yelling "propaganda" "fake evidence"?
    Uhh what?
    Heres what we were doing yesterday...
    But yea it is our mentality to do so, which is why upload all these videos... publicly. Maybe you are unaware of Ace's youtube channel?
    Just kinda sad that he finds it necessary to go shoot at an abandoned planet starter base then brag about a glorious victory even lying that combatants were there, i didnt even know we had this base lol.

Blaza612

The Dog of Dissapointment
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    And this is why factions are the worst of the community
    Drama is great and ultimately necessary to keep factions hating eachother, and develop an interesting history in the world of Starmade. So dun dis it boi. :p

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Uhh what?
    Heres what we were doing yesterday...
    But yea it is our mentality to do so, which is why upload all these videos... publicly. Maybe you are unaware of Ace's youtube channel?
    Just kinda sad that he finds it necessary to go shoot at an abandoned planet starter base then brag about a glorious victory even lying that combatants were there, i didnt even know we had this base lol.
    Why are you then complaining about TNT blowing up that small base? I mean they just did what you wanted them to do, fight ingame. Im not in TNT but it wouldnt surprise me that they did not know it was abandoned, besides that Vaygr has done the exact same thing and attacked starterbases. Debbie also explained what he meant with the combatants so I dont see why you have to get so pissy about it all.
    Drama is great and ultimately necessary to keep factions hating eachother, and develop an interesting history in the world of Starmade. So dun dis it boi. :p
    Aye but this is not just drama, this is too much and you know it.

ZeroRa

Vaygr Representative
    Reaction score
    Why are you then complaining about TNT blowing up that small base? I mean they just did what you wanted them to do, fight ingame. Im not in TNT but it wouldnt surprise me that they did not know it was abandoned, besides that Vaygr has done the exact same thing and attacked starterbases. Debbie also explained what he meant with the combatants so I dont see why you have to get so pissy about it all.

Aye but this is not just drama, this is too much and you know it.
    You think im complaining that he destroyed the base? I could care less about the planet, it had 3 starter ships...
    I was expressing how sad it is for him that this is the best content he could find to post and brag about.