Trace Build Server

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • IGN: legolas170
    • Current Faction / Shipyard: Debresian Federal Navy
    • Previous bans?: None
    • Why you want to join the server: I want to cooperate in ship-building with my faction
    • A little bit about yourself: Ship-building is my favorite part of this game. I love spending time on my projects for the payoff in the end. Being an artist, just finishing something that looks nice is awesome, but building in this game not only allows me to build in 3D, but my creations do something when I finish, which is truly one of the best feelings. I hope to improve my skills on this server, if you'll have me, of course.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    legolas170
    cschnipke279
    Chevalleis

You've been added to the whitelist. Welcome to the server.

Reaction score

Hello and Welcome to The Trace Build Server,

The Trace Build Server is a whitelisted building server that provides a safe place for some of the best builders in Starmade to build and share their works. We really like to encourage a positive environment with an emphasis on collaboration and sharing. If you are interested in being a part of this, please READ THE RULES and use the application form below.

The server itself is hosted by Pingperfect and located in New York.

Email [email protected] or send me a PM on the site if the server goes down and I'm not around.

Few things you would probably like to know about the server:

• IP: 192.3.206.154:57926
    • Authentication is required
    • Building only (NO PVP)
    • Whitelisted
    • 20 player limit
    • 10,000m sector size
    • 200kmph Top Speed
    • 25 Blueprint slots
    • Importing/exporting of sectors
    • Pirates Disabled
    • Ignore Docking enabled
    • Admin Commands for trusted players. Please don't ask for them as this will diminish your chances of getting them. They will be given at our discretion to players who conduct themselves in a friendly, professional manner and who display a willingness to help others.
    • Starting materials are made available freely to any new member. There are supply crates in sector 3 2 2 and the UCS Trading Post will be regularly stocked with all the building materials you may need. Don't be afraid to ask admins for materials as well, part of our job is keeping members supplied with everything they need to build
    Members List:
    Sven_The_Slayer
    ArgoContar
    AAlexandrosTGreat
    JimmyJamba
    Thadius_Faran
    Ciggofwar
    Rezerian
    refirendum
    Creeper__God
    KillaKrazy
    jan_spaceman
    Fluffyzerg
    tenk11kamikaza
    tatte
    Incap
    jzimmerman4
    generalBLT13
    tacotown99
    tn44
    CrossCroissant
    XxDanclarke96xX
    keptick
    SkullCollector
    Neon00
    Nauvran
    Zyrr
    Nuub_cake
    legolas170
    cschnipke279
    Chevalleis

Server Rules:

We are a pretty laid back, reasonable group of people but me and the rest of the admins do plan on enforcing these rules.

1. No PVP unless both parties agree but please be respectful to people building near you and use the designated combat sector of -10, -10, -10.

2. No griefing / trolling of any sort, this is enforced with a perma-ban

3. No banning/whitelisting/admining other players if you are given admin commands, if you are found doing so your use of commands will be permanently revoked.

4. No Racial, Sexual or generally offensive language, doing so will result in a warning, leading to a ban if continued.

5. Do not leave any ships above 100 mass floating around ANYWHERE! Dock your ships please. If an admin finds your ship undocked, it may get deleted. Ignore Docking Area is enabled so there really is no excuse.

6. Be respectful and kind to everyone on the server. We would like to encourage a nice peaceful environment for every member to enjoy without harassment or bullying.

7. Do not purposely cause lag (Examples: ramming with large ships, parking on planets or docking where you cannot fit, or leaving large ships floating around)

8. SAVE YOUR SHIPS TO LOCAL. Cannot stress this enough. While we will give you ample notice of an upcoming server reset. The game is alpha and anything can happen. We are not responsible for anything lost on the server.

Server Admins:

Sven_The_Slayer
    ArgoContar
    AAlexandrosTGreat
    JimmyJamba

Application Form:

If you would like to apply please fill out all fields on the application form. It is very important to provide your IGN and a link to your previous ships. Pay close attention to your application and you should have no problem being admitted on the server. If you don't know what I mean then you will probably be declined. New members will be considered probationary, this means your white list status can be revoked for whatever reason. This does not mean an outright ban and you may be given the option to reapply in the future. Of course violating any rules will result in temporary or permanent bans.
    • IGN:
    • Current Faction / Shipyard:
    • Links to any of your work:
    • Time zone:
    • Previous bans?:
    • Why you want to join the server:
    • A little bit about yourself:

Hello and Welcome to The Trace Build Server,

The Trace Build Server is a whitelisted building server that provides a safe place for some of the best builders in Starmade to build and share their works. We really like to encourage a positive environment with an emphasis on collaboration and sharing. If you are interested in being a part of this, please READ THE RULES and use the application form below.

The server itself is hosted by Pingperfect and located in New York.

Email [email protected] or send me a PM on the site if the server goes down and I'm not around.

Few things you would probably like to know about the server:

• IP: 192.3.206.154:57926
    • Authentication is required
    • Building only (NO PVP)
    • Whitelisted
    • 20 player limit
    • 10,000m sector size
    • 200kmph Top Speed
    • 25 Blueprint slots
    • Importing/exporting of sectors
    • Pirates Disabled
    • Ignore Docking enabled
    • Admin Commands for trusted players. Please don't ask for them as this will diminish your chances of getting them. They will be given at our discretion to players who conduct themselves in a friendly, professional manner and who display a willingness to help others.
    • Starting materials are made available freely to any new member. There are supply crates in sector 3 2 2 and the UCS Trading Post will be regularly stocked with all the building materials you may need. Don't be afraid to ask admins for materials as well, part of our job is keeping members supplied with everything they need to build
    Members List:
    Sven_The_Slayer
    ArgoContar
    AAlexandrosTGreat
    JimmyJamba
    Thadius_Faran
    Ciggofwar
    Rezerian
    refirendum
    Creeper__God
    KillaKrazy
    jan_spaceman
    Fluffyzerg
    tenk11kamikaza
    tatte
    Incap
    jzimmerman4
    generalBLT13
    tacotown99
    tn44
    CrossCroissant
    XxDanclarke96xX
    keptick
    SkullCollector
    Neon00
    Nauvran
    Zyrr
    Nuub_cake
    legolas170
    cschnipke279
    Chevalleis

Server Rules:

We are a pretty laid back, reasonable group of people but me and the rest of the admins do plan on enforcing these rules.

1. No PVP unless both parties agree but please be respectful to people building near you and use the designated combat sector of -10, -10, -10.

2. No griefing / trolling of any sort, this is enforced with a perma-ban

3. No banning/whitelisting/admining other players if you are given admin commands, if you are found doing so your use of commands will be permanently revoked.

4. No Racial, Sexual or generally offensive language, doing so will result in a warning, leading to a ban if continued.

5. Do not leave any ships above 100 mass floating around ANYWHERE! Dock your ships please. If an admin finds your ship undocked, it may get deleted. Ignore Docking Area is enabled so there really is no excuse.

6. Be respectful and kind to everyone on the server. We would like to encourage a nice peaceful environment for every member to enjoy without harassment or bullying.

7. Do not purposely cause lag (Examples: ramming with large ships, parking on planets or docking where you cannot fit, or leaving large ships floating around)

8. SAVE YOUR SHIPS TO LOCAL. Cannot stress this enough. While we will give you ample notice of an upcoming server reset. The game is alpha and anything can happen. We are not responsible for anything lost on the server.

Server Admins:

Sven_The_Slayer
    ArgoContar
    AAlexandrosTGreat
    JimmyJamba

Application Form:

If you would like to apply please fill out all fields on the application form. It is very important to provide your IGN and a link to your previous ships. Pay close attention to your application and you should have no problem being admitted on the server. If you don't know what I mean then you will probably be declined. New members will be considered probationary, this means your white list status can be revoked for whatever reason. This does not mean an outright ban and you may be given the option to reapply in the future. Of course violating any rules will result in temporary or permanent bans.
    • IGN:
    • Current Faction / Shipyard:
    • Links to any of your work:
    • Time zone:
    • Previous bans?:
    • Why you want to join the server:
    • A little bit about yourself:

• IGN: RedPanda
    • Current Faction / Shipyard: the Debrisian Federal Navy
    • Links to any of your work: http://pandasyndicate.imgur.com/all/
    • Time zone: GMT +1 or CET +0
    • Why you want to join the server: I'd like to build with you guys and a member of my faction is on this server.
    • A little bit about yourself: I consider myself a good builder overall (multiple games) IRL I went with music so I became a musician I'm 17 years old and I live in Slovenia.

Reaction score
    Any chance we could get advance build mode to be bigger than 10^3?
    It's been set to 25^3 for about a week now. Let me know if it isn't working for you or if you think we should go more or less. Seems pretty reasonable for now and should let us see if there is any extra lag created.

Reaction score
    • IGN: Kamika
    • Current Faction / Shipyard: None
    • Time zone: GMT +1
    • Why you want to join the server: Im looking for a server where i can build my ships in peace. Playing in singleplayer can be a bit boring sometimes, witch is why i am applying for your server. As far as i can tell this looks to be the best buildserver on this forum.
    • A little bit about yourself: 20 years old from Norway. Love all sorts of training. Gonna join the army soon. Been playing starmade on and off for about a year now.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Sven_The_Slayer
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • IGN: TheMightyFid
    • Current Faction / Shipyard: Mjölnir Aerospace
    • Links to any of your work: See sig.
    • Time zone: CET
    • Why you want to join the server: I'm just testing out servers.
    • A little bit about yourself: Builder of Mid -> Heavyweight ships, and a UI designer.

Reaction score
    Does anyone else have trouble connecting to the server?

It worked just fine yesterday.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • IGN: DarthRevan
    • Current Faction / Shipyard: I'm not in an actual faction but I like to create a faction called The Galactic Republic on servers
    • Links to any of your work: I haven't been able to build any good ships
    • Time zone: Eastern
    • Previous bans?: About once or twice. A person who hated me got promoted to admin and convinced the owner to ban me :(
    • Why you want to join the server: This server sounds really good and I'd really like to try to build ships on here and talk to people and maybe get some help on my builds :3
    • A little bit about yourself: My actual name is alex, I moved around a lot, I play starmade quite a bit but can never really make any good ships and pumpkin pie is my favorite :p

I hope I get accepted

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • IGN: kiwionthemoon
    • Current Faction / Shipyard: Tartaran Empire
    • Time zone: GMT
    • Why you want to join the server: So i can help out with all the grunt work on the faction ships
    • A little bit about yourself: I am a kiwi

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • IGN: Jerry_Brinefield
    • Current Faction / Shipyard: Rendili Hyperworks
    • Time zone: GMT
    • Why you want to join the server: I like to build ships however it's boring all by myself on singleplayer.
    • A little bit about yourself: I love recreating ships from other games, mainly Knights of the Old Republic and Mass Effect.

Reaction score
    • IGN: Coskateer
    • Current Faction / Shipyard: "Adventure Industries"- Not really a "Faction", just me and a friend building :)
    • Time zone: PST, usually active in the AM hours
    • Why you want to join the server: Build and learn with other Starmade players
    • A little bit about yourself: I started playing Starmade last year with friends, and have been impressed by how far things have come. I'm an avid space/sim gamer and really like to get creative in a group environment and see what can come together.

Reaction score
    IGN:Maple
    Current Faction / Shipyard: I would make my own to protect against thievery
    Previous bans?: none
    A little bit about yourself: Well, my main server is down and this looks interesting to practise my building with a friendly community for awhile, I have no screenshots for my builds because ive never saved them and I have deleted my files twice so my work is gone. Hope I can join you, singleplayer is just too boring.

Status
    Not open for further replies.