Trace Build Server

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score

Hello and Welcome to The Trace Build Server,

The Trace Build Server is a whitelisted building server that provides a safe place for some of the best builders in Starmade to build and share their works. We really like to encourage a positive environment with an emphasis on collaboration and sharing. If you are interested in being a part of this, please READ THE RULES and use the application form below.

The server itself is hosted by Pingperfect and located in New York.

Email [email protected] or send me a PM on the site if the server goes down and I'm not around.

Few things you would probably like to know about the server:

• IP: 192.3.206.154:57926
    • Authentication is required
    • Building only (NO PVP)
    • Whitelisted
    • 20 player limit
    • 10,000m sector size
    • 200kmph Top Speed
    • 25 Blueprint slots
    • Importing/exporting of sectors
    • Pirates Disabled
    • Ignore Docking enabled
    • Admin Commands for trusted players. Please don't ask for them as this will diminish your chances of getting them. They will be given at our discretion to players who conduct themselves in a friendly, professional manner and who display a willingness to help others.
    • Starting materials are made available freely to any new member. There are supply crates in sector 3 2 2 and the UCS Trading Post will be regularly stocked with all the building materials you may need. Don't be afraid to ask admins for materials as well, part of our job is keeping members supplied with everything they need to build
    Members List:
    Sven_The_Slayer
    ArgoContar
    AAlexandrosTGreat
    JimmyJamba
    Thadius_Faran
    Ciggofwar
    Rezerian
    refirendum
    Creeper__God
    KillaKrazy
    jan_spaceman
    Fluffyzerg
    tenk11kamikaza
    tatte
    Incap
    jzimmerman4
    generalBLT13
    tacotown99
    tn44
    CrossCroissant
    XxDanclarke96xX
    keptick
    SkullCollector
    Neon00
    Nauvran
    Zyrr
    Nuub_cake
    legolas170
    cschnipke279
    Chevalleis

Server Rules:

We are a pretty laid back, reasonable group of people but me and the rest of the admins do plan on enforcing these rules.

1. No PVP unless both parties agree but please be respectful to people building near you and use the designated combat sector of -10, -10, -10.

2. No griefing / trolling of any sort, this is enforced with a perma-ban

3. No banning/whitelisting/admining other players if you are given admin commands, if you are found doing so your use of commands will be permanently revoked.

4. No Racial, Sexual or generally offensive language, doing so will result in a warning, leading to a ban if continued.

5. Do not leave any ships above 100 mass floating around ANYWHERE! Dock your ships please. If an admin finds your ship undocked, it may get deleted. Ignore Docking Area is enabled so there really is no excuse.

6. Be respectful and kind to everyone on the server. We would like to encourage a nice peaceful environment for every member to enjoy without harassment or bullying.

7. Do not purposely cause lag (Examples: ramming with large ships, parking on planets or docking where you cannot fit, or leaving large ships floating around)

8. SAVE YOUR SHIPS TO LOCAL. Cannot stress this enough. While we will give you ample notice of an upcoming server reset. The game is alpha and anything can happen. We are not responsible for anything lost on the server.

Server Admins:

Sven_The_Slayer
    ArgoContar
    AAlexandrosTGreat
    JimmyJamba

Application Form:

If you would like to apply please fill out all fields on the application form. It is very important to provide your IGN and a link to your previous ships. Pay close attention to your application and you should have no problem being admitted on the server. If you don't know what I mean then you will probably be declined. New members will be considered probationary, this means your white list status can be revoked for whatever reason. This does not mean an outright ban and you may be given the option to reapply in the future. Of course violating any rules will result in temporary or permanent bans.
    • IGN:
    • Current Faction / Shipyard:
    • Links to any of your work:
    • Time zone:
    • Previous bans?:
    • Why you want to join the server:
    • A little bit about yourself:

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Announcements:

2014-04-28: Work has started on the Trace Build Server Spawn!

2014-04-29: With the help of Sven_The_Slayer we've created crates full of most of the blocks in the game for new players on the server. Send me a PM on the site with your homebase coordinates and I'll make sure you get one delivered.

2014-05-10: We've found a planet. Recon crews landed and sent back this picture.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Kamika
    Reaction score
    Collaboration and Projects:

2014-04-28 -- The Server's home base is in need of an interior. Please feel free to to do what you like to the main floor of the station. I don't really care what you put in there but it would nice do have a little bit of decor in there for when new people arrive to the server. The base is unfactioned but the sector is protected.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    im interested in getting a SSS collaboration going. Maybe we could post ideas in teh SSS thread for ships and i'll try to weave it all together into a single concept picture.

Reactions: JimmyJamba

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!

Ciggofwar

Home of Titan Guard
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Ciggofwar and Rezerian father/son- in game names
    We play as Imperials but a newer version where we continue being imperial with the keeped technology, and the lessons of military advancements, but without the sith ideals and the themes they presented in ship building as the themes were in grand scale and mostly unrealistic for military purposes. We look at effective shipbuilding of efficient design for intended purposes on military targets or with in a military structure.
    No bans
    We enjoy building various types of crafts and remaking over ones and looking for a stable secure server and mixing with other builders as well and fine tuning our shipbuilding craft looking at methods of design and solving problems.
    I have to organize my pictures in an album in reference to a "spoiler" view via link setup, so the thoughts and mind become one again. :)
    I made a mini slideshow of the junker here->http://s740.photobucket.com/user/CiggsOfwar1/story/33647
    and my first ship story here->http://s740.photobucket.com/user/CiggsOfwar1/story/33655
    The SSD story here->http://s740.photobucket.com/user/CiggsOfwar1/story/33657
    let me know if it works.
    Were EST zone but play in off shifts due to work.

Last edited:

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Yay

Who I am? Isn't it obvious i'm a Wolf! :p

Reaction score
    • IGN: KillaKrazy
    • Current Faction / Shipyard: Aesir Enterprises (my own group)
    • Links to any of your work: http://starmadedock.net/threads/aesir-shipwrights.532/#post-9838
    • Also have other ships not featured on that thread.
    • Time zone: KST
    • Previous bans?: None
    • Why you want to join the server: Need a place to build ships since the last server isn't working now. And Building by yourself on single player isn't very fun.
    • A little bit about yourself: I enjoy building what is considered small ships in this game. (ships under 300m long) I also prefer the PvE aspect over PvP.

Ciggofwar

Home of Titan Guard
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Thank you and In game names starts with caps for both as I tried logging in but it would not allow it.

Reaction score
    • IGN: KillaKrazy
    • Current Faction / Shipyard: Aesir Enterprises (my own group)
    • Links to any of your work: http://starmadedock.net/threads/aesir-shipwrights.532/#post-9838
    • Also have other ships not featured on that thread.
    • Time zone: KST
    • Previous bans?: None
    • Why you want to join the server: Need a place to build ships since the last server isn't working now. And Building by yourself on single player isn't very fun.
    • A little bit about yourself: I enjoy building what is considered small ships in this game. (ships under 300m long) I also prefer the PvE aspect over PvP.
    I've added you to the whitelist. Welcome to the server.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • IGN: Creeper__God
    • Current Faction / Shipyard: DFN
    • Links to any of your work: I will post these as soon as I fix my computer.
    • Time zone: EST
    • Previous bans?: none
    • Why you want to join the server: I need a reliable build server.
    • A little bit about yourself: I co-lead the DFN and I like building, all of my spare time is spent building (yes all of it)

Reaction score
    • IGN: Creeper__God
    • Current Faction / Shipyard: DFN
    • Links to any of your work: I will post these as soon as I fix my computer.
    • Time zone: EST
    • Previous bans?: none
    • Why you want to join the server: I need a reliable build server.
    • A little bit about yourself: I co-lead the DFN and I like building, all of my spare time is spent building (yes all of it)
    You've now been whitelisted.

Reactions: Creeper__God
    Status
    Not open for further replies.