Trace Build Server

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Well Here dis is.
    • IGN: MysticBlubber
    • Current Faction / Shipyard:Officially, HoBox Enterprises, But Im trieing to think of a cool name to put on my current line of ships...
    • Links to any of your work: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/16zjClOfrFDedCXh4yB3ixf3T15qPix-BWyfwXOuBrvc
    • Time zone: Middle Mountan time
    • Previous bans?:Once from a corrupt admin.... Really, not my fault
    • Why you want to join the server:I like building servers, I find the ability to look at others ships, and ask for an opinion on mine really helpfull
    • A little bit about yourself: Im magic whale fat, Im a huge fan of the Halo franchise(I once made a replica of a UNSC figate out of popsicle sticks, and thats about 6 feet long..... yeah.) I dislike people who join communities with the sole purpose of making everyone elses day miserable. Oh yeah, I have a crappy keyboard, and a crappy computer.

Last edited:

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Your going to need a decent computer i'm afraid. There are lots of big builds all over the server and one right near spawn :/ Also Jimmy never accepts people who don't have links to their work. Sorry!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    lol, my computer handles starmade perfectley, its when Jimmy spawns thousand of fighters(inside joke) or someone tries to land a titan on a planet.... thats what kills my CPU
    And yeah Im forgetfull and lazy so bleh!

Reaction score
    lol, my computer handles starmade perfectley, its when Jimmy spawns thousand of fighters(inside joke) or someone tries to land a titan on a planet.... thats what kills my CPU
    And yeah Im forgetfull and lazy so bleh!
    Er umm... what was my faction id, 10034?? so I spawned 10034 fighters... so what? lol Interesting thing is that now that I have my own server I learned how easy it is to clean up a mess like that... oh well.

Reaction score
    Your going to need a decent computer i'm afraid. There are lots of big builds all over the server and one right near spawn :/ Also Jimmy never accepts people who don't have links to their work. Sorry!
    I had no idea spawn had become that cluttered. I'm going to see about cleaning up around there this evening... as per the rules, all ships SHOULD be docked and if they aren't, they are are at risk of being deleted...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Er umm... what was my faction id, 10034?? so I spawned 10034 fighters... so what? lol Interesting thing is that now that I have my own server I learned how easy it is to clean up a mess like that... oh well.
    Funny thing..... I was tring to spawn my WIP titan at the same time haha

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey Jimmy, I posted an application too! :p

Reaction score
    um jim all your stuff says "faction unknown" you may want to remady that

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    um jim all your stuff says "faction unknown" you may want to remady that
    Hey Tacotown,
    I was on the server last night and didn't see anything wrong with my stuff, anybody else's stuff, or any of the factions in the faction hub. Could you elaborate? Maybe the problem was temporary and fixed itself?
    JimE

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    faction unknown is a server side bug. Don't worry it's harmless "usually"

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Can anyone get on I'm bored sitting here alone on the server

Reaction score
    my laptop is being returned to the school tomorrow, i won't be on for a month or two at most till i get anougher one to play on

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I REALLY hate it when that happens.
    Seriously, i once spawned 10001 frigate sized ships and 10001 cruiser sized ships too.

Reaction score
    Server has now been updated to version 0.151. Hope to see you all on there to try out the new weapons, decorative blocks and logic.

It has been quiet on the server these past couple weeks so keep your eyes out for some challenges and/or competitions on the server. Likewise, if you have any ideas for some fun stuff to do feel free to message me and we'll see if we can make it happen!

Some of the ideas I've been playing around with in my head include:

-themed build challenges involving new logic, deco blocks and weapons
    -mech royal rumble, last mech standing wins. Something like 50 block max, no shields. Details still need to be worked out.​

Oh and before you ask, I'll be sure to get ACTUAL PRIZES (game codes, itunes/xbox $$ etc) for the winners.

That's it for now! See you all serverside hopefully sooner than later!

JimE

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Server's saying I'm not whitelisted for some reason.

Edit: Wait, nevermind. It's okay. Somehow I had managed to put a couple extra letters in my name on the launcher.

Reaction score
    • IGN: admiral_william (no caps)
    • Current Faction / Shipyard: federation shipyards
    • Links to any of your work: I am posting them later
    • Time zone: EST
    • Previous bans?: none
    • Why you want to join the server: I prefer a safe environment for me to construct my ships without grifers
    • A little bit about yourself: always following the rules (like Spock) always thinks logically before bad decisions
    • Also can admins provide blocks or credits if needed by a player

Status
    Not open for further replies.