To come before the controvercy

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    If you want some textures, I can make it for you, and 100 % free. I\'m pretty good with photoshop. Just tell me if you\'re interessed and what you want ;). Thats not a hard work when you lioke to do this :D.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think this kind of conflict must be private only, even more - a secret. Also If your company would be (for example) Google and posted this kind of information, the stock price would have plummeted...

Reaction score
    awesome artists make texturepacks better then the original textures just find one of them

Reaction score
    Sadly these things happen but I\'m pretty sure, when I say we still support you and won\'t believe the bogus bashing, that I can speak for most people on these boards and who play and test the game.

Reaction score
    I like this idea. I know I find myself itching to try and help out. Even right now I\'m seeing what I can do for the current default block textures...in my spare time that is. And to help out with broken or unfinished code...would be awesome.

Reaction score
    True, but he had to step in when Beetlebear started infalting the issue. By not saying anything, Schema allows more and more of the fan base to buy into what Beetlebear has been spouting over the last day. This causes Starmade to lose its playerbase as they abandone the game based off false information. Schema had to clear things up, though I am sure he would rather have kept it quiet. If you want someone to blame for not keeping it quiet in the first place, look at Beetlebear for blowing up the issue to begin with.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    tons of indie games makers just instantly give up or grow tired of making somthing but almost all the time you are working on starmade with outstanding dedication and achievment. and even for a alpha game its got to be one of the best games i have played in my life! its a shame that you fell out with your freind and i wish you all the best of luck finding someone else to do the textures. good luck and keep up the good work

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    I\'m sorry to hear that lost a good friend for so little. I hope you two manage to sort it out and be friends again.

But I agree that he must probably be crazy to ask such big share. Texture packs are the kind of stuff that everyone can do (hence why there are plenty on the forums), and that difinetively isn\'t woth 10% of working so hard in this game for so long. Same with Youtube.

Well, anyway, I wish the best for you. Don\'t forget that if you need new textures, lots of people here are willing to do it for free. Just need to ask.

Btw, I liked the new SM icon :)

Reaction score
    Everyone has their dark age, I wish you best of luck :)

and to Beetlebear too...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thats a shame to find out, but im glad that you are still going to procide to make this amazing game. If there is anything i can do to help i\'d love too, i have textured in the past and would love to help out too. I am also a wrighter so if that would help in any way just give me a message.

Reaction score
    Were all so sorry for what has happened. I give you permission to have a small holiday because after loosing a friend, you dont feel like your alive anymore.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I volunteer to make textures if you need them, I made several texture packs for Minecraft and I am sure I could help you.

Reaction score
    I was not particuary a fan of Beetlebear but I do have a concern that the new person who will be filling his non-existant official job will do.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    To be completly honest I didnt like the textures in the first place and look forward to the new texture and hopefully more colors. People have been building amazing ships and I look forward to seeing what people build once they have more options