To come before the controvercy

Reaction score
    What an unfortunate turn of events, you two seemed to do pretty well together. I\'m going to miss the occasional chat with beetlebear over the website\'s chat, and I will be more interested in what\'s still to come. I have faith in the fact you will make the most of this schema and not let it hold you back.

Reaction score
    I just looked thrugh Twitter and culd not find a single insult sent from Beetlebear. I did, however, find a tweet sent by you mocking him. \"Yes, 500 tweets in one year sure is a lot.\" Is not a mature response to ANY situation.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Perhaps you should search again and read more thoughtful. However it is an insult to say \"I worked so much on this project, asked for money and got fired, my wife is starving\" if he did not participate that much and even got money. In my opinion this isnt even an insult, but an defamatory statement.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    But, I\'m not overly fond of the current textures and hope you can find a better designer.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    and more design work.

In case you read this and are interested Schema, send me a pm.

Kannst auch gern deutsch schreiben ;)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I agree with the choice to part ways if all said is true (impossible to tell and I\'m not stupid enough to take a side with what could possibly be very one sided information). That said you lowered to his level by putting out information about what happened too, on top of that you did quite a bit more by saying a lot more, going into detail that you shouldn\'t have.

This is the sort of thing you keep behind a curtain and you both made a very bad decision saying anything publicly. Nobody really needed to know this and it just ends up looking like a petty arguement from both sides after both deciding to go public. If you agreed that you shouldn\'t say anything in public then it doesn\'t matter if someone \'started it\', if you were to go about it professionally you should have taken the high ground and never commented on it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I am sorry for the loss of a friend, and i hope you have good luck with getting new textures :)

kupu

Colouring in guy.
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Likeable Gold
    • Arrrty Gold
    Sad news, sad to see a friendship damaged in the midst of it. Going public with disagreements is never a clean cut situation, i hope it resolves swiftly for you both.

Cold comfort, but you have plenty of willing artists to help in the projects section should you need them.