This is how you start on StarMade like, Captain Nautilus

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    Good evening fellow adventurers and space cadets I am captain Nautilus, I once upon a time was a newbie like yourselves in the vast beyond. Now you want to start out mining and slowly working your way up; WRONG piracy is the best way to go, what you do young lads and female lads is use people, get big ships then when they are AFK destroy them and salvage their ships. Now with you're ship being the only powerhouse on the block recruit all the other newbies and become the most uselessly feared faction ever created. That is how you play star made.
    upload_2014-10-15_5-41-15.png

Reaction score
    • Tester
    So .. you may have to provide a bit more information on your actual problem with the game!
    Otherwise the game support forum may not be able to help ;) :P
    and welcome :)

Reaction score
    this looks like somebody had a bad experience on a server - which is exactly why i would never play this game on a server with other players, at least in its current form.

the pirates are annoying, but real people can be intolerable jerks. :(

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    Good evening fellow adventurers and space cadets I am captain Nautilus, I once upon a time was a newbie like yourselves in the vast beyond. Now you want to start out mining and slowly working your way up; WRONG piracy is the best way to go, what you do young lads and female lads is use people, get big ships then when they are AFK destroy them and salvage their ships. Now with you're ship being the only powerhouse on the block recruit all the other newbies and become the most uselessly feared faction ever created. That is how you play star made.
    View attachment 5243
    Those are the regular people joining a server, start shooting everyone at spawn, and then feel 'misjudged' when being banned in the first 10 minutes on a server.

this looks like somebody had a bad experience on a server - which is exactly why i would never play this game on a server with other players, at least in its current form.

the pirates are annoying, but real people can be intolerable jerks. :(
    "at least in its current form"
    hm, you should really try a RPG server, and maybe not start with a 'FFA PvP Server'.

I would rather say, in its current form 'single player' is less fun.
    On a mid-size community on a server, with friendly companions to trade and chatter with, it is way more fun.

Sure,
    some basic rules like docking your ships at your homebase when offline and
    installing shields even on WIP ships are not so hard to follow.
    Other than that, on some servers there are great 'community engineers' that frequently cast events and keep the people entertained.

- Andy

Status
    Not open for further replies.