The Vaygr Empire "To Dominate & Control" [Apply here]

Reaction score
    If you want to join you can apply here on the thread. There is no longer a need to apply on the website

Reaction score
    have you guys fell inactive like the rest of the pact? or is this faction still alive? if so I might be interested.

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    have you guys fell inactive like the rest of the pact? or is this faction still alive? if so I might be interested.
    They're mining on Elwyn. They are somewhat active but they aren't doing much from what I can tell.

Reaction score
    Khelben, we are reorganizing and working on a new station on the build server. We are changing our name to Atlas Alliance/Armament. We will have a corporate entity which will not be involved in conflict and conduct trade with everyone regardless of current status quot. The Alliance will be the same old military factions however, we had to change the name from Armada since we do play other games not involving ship to ship warfare. Feel free to hop on Vaygrs Teamspeak thats where we are hanging out. All of Odium is taking a hiatus and a cease fire until something with the current spawn system happens.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Yea we are active, we are doing some fun stuff on elwyn atm.
    back from the dead XD see you around, I am going to try and get my faction back up, there were some personal problems and I just lost interest, I hope to see you around on elwyn

Reaction score
    back from the dead XD see you around, I am going to try and get my faction back up, there were some personal problems and I just lost interest, I hope to see you around on elwyn
    We have been on for quite a while building up our fleet, i think u play during a different time thats why i dont see you

Reaction score
    GLORIOUS NEWS FROM THE FRONT!!!!

Vaygr Information Dominance
    The brave Vaygr pilots of the scout battlegroup captured information of the DFN, our age old enemy.

Decisive blows were struck by the Odium Coalition Titan Battlegroup on all targets presented above, the result is a nation at its knees.

"Old" Ithaca

Energy Harvester

ULTIMATE VICTORY OR DEATH!!!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    GLORIOUS NEWS FROM THE FRONT!!!!

Vaygr Information Dominance
    The brave Vaygr pilots of the scout battlegroup captured information of the DFN, our age old enemy.

Decisive blows were struck by the Odium Coalition Titan Battlegroup on all targets presented above, the result is a nation at its knees.

"Old" Ithaca

Energy Harvester

ULTIMATE VICTORY OR DEATH!!!
    Hmmm. That looks like it was fun to do. Destroying stuff is always fun :)
    Also pretty ships you have there :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Hmmm. That looks like it was fun to do. Destroying stuff is always fun :)
    Also pretty ships you have there :)
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Reaction score
    Let's recap your oh-so-glorious-victory:
    - You choose to attack a massive faction who wasn't at war with anyone, including you, let by an age-old enemy of your stupid faction who doesn't really lead the faction anymore. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Y U NO USE LOGIC ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    - You attack at two in the morning, when nobody is on. In other words, you don't really want to attack when people are on because you'd lose. Also, you've just made yourself look like th ebiggest jerk in the community. Party! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ) [Or not.]
    - You attack the Twilight Territories, which is basically a merchant station. Pirate much?
    - You also attack New Ithaca, a WIP station. Once again you're being a jerk.

So, congrats! You've gotten your oh-so-legitimate victory.

PS. Have you found the secret fleet? They're like Pokemon: 151 Squadrons, scattered across the galaxy? Can you catch them all?
    (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
    -Meesta Feesh

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Let's recap your oh-so-glorious-victory:
    - You choose to attack a massive faction who wasn't at war with anyone, including you, let by an age-old enemy of your stupid faction who doesn't really lead the faction anymore. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Y U NO USE LOGIC ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    - You attack at two in the morning, when nobody is on. In other words, you don't really want to attack when people are on because you'd lose. Also, you've just made yourself look like th ebiggest jerk in the community. Party! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ) [Or not.]
    - You attack the Twilight Territories, which is basically a merchant station. Pirate much?
    - You also attack New Ithaca, a WIP station. Once again you're being a jerk.

So, congrats! You've gotten your oh-so-legitimate victory.

PS. Have you found the secret fleet? They're like Pokemon: 151 Squadrons, scattered across the galaxy? Can you catch them all?
    (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
    -Meesta Feesh
    Lets keep it civil here guys. We are at war so lets keep it server side, no need to get the mods involved.