The Vaygr Empire "To Dominate & Control" [Apply here]

Reaction score
    The Vaygr Empire

OUR GOAL IS TO DOMINATE THE UNIVERSE, BY ANY MEANS.
    If you have what it takes, join us.

In becoming a Vaygr member, you will be taught the principles of star made and of the Vaygr.

Our empire is ruled by a single entity; the Emperor and his trusted commanders. We have little time for politicians or a ruling council, we function solely through a military hierarchy. We have three branches; Military, Engineering & Construction, and Industrial. The functions of each branch are self explanatory.

The faction gains power generally through military conflict, in these conflicts we field what we refer to as the "Leviathan Force", we then attach smaller units and subfactions to achieve the goals after the main conflict is over. The strategy we use for war follows specific written detailed doctrines that will remain secret to all but the emperor and the commanders.

Join us!!

You may join our faction by filling out the application below or clicking the link below. It is important to download teamspeak 3.

Click here to apply

Application

NAME:

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN:

PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:

When you join you are representing more than just a faction, you are representing our hard fought reputation that we have earned over a lengthy period of time, you are representing our proudly displayed undefeated war record.

Read the Vaygr timeline
    Vaygr formed March 5th, 2013 on nasszone main.

Base built and fleet is built up.

1st Invasion begins.

Dsgraves & KarnageKing are chosen as commanders.

Surprise attack on HA (Herobrines Army) base, HA ships and members destroyed. Victory achieved by the Vaygr.

Surprise attack on Systems Alliance (led by theHydra) base, HA members present. Systems alliance forces destroyed. HA forces take losses and route. Victory achieved by the Vaygr.

Czar is constructed.

HA attacks Vaygr base and destroys some unmanned material but its forces are defeated.

Alliance with Refirendum’s faction formed.

Vaygr Raiders formed to take control of inner 8000 sectors (-10,-10,-10 to 10,10,10), countless skirmishes between raider members and enemies occurred until the end of the first invasion resulting in losses on both sides.

Attack on the Systems alliance, systems alliance surrenders as a result, and allies to the Vaygr.

Thunderhead is constructed.

System alliance betrays the Vaygr and is attacked again and finally surrenders.

Protis join the resistance against the Vaygr.

A location of our stored Czar and 2 Thunderheads is exposed. The protis attack with their Battleship and destroy one thunderhead, while they do this a Vaygr pilot gets into the thunderhead and destroys the protis battleship. Both sides took losses but the attack was held off.

Tension mounts between the major peacekeeping factions on the server and the Vaygr.

A battle is anticipated but never happens.

The Vaygr take control of -10,-10,-10 to 10,10,10 and victory is declared, the invasion ends but a guerrilla war against HA continues on. We investigated all potential leads to their location but they were never found.

The war and conflict end and a peaceful time begins.

-----Nass Main Resets-----

HA nass harrasses the main Vaygr base with a long range titan called “The Judge” for four days straight. We use a Thunderhead to guard the base and get him off away, however the HA titan finds a Vaygr member’s personal outpost and destroys it.

The next day the HA titan shows up at the Vaygr base however it was an ambush, the Vaygr had waited with the Sphinx Battleship and Thunderhead, a long battle endures resulting in superficial damage to the Sphinx however the HA titan was completely destroyed. HA no longer launched attacks on the Vaygr station.

Tension with the galaxy rangers start and the Vaygr destroy a few of their undefended stations and planets.

The Vaygr launch a surprise attack on the Galaxy rangers main base and kill a few pilots along with their ships.

(I understand some people will disagree about what happened here, however I am not lying. I am telling this turn of events with DFN as accurate as I can.)

Tensions with the DFN start due to political remarks made by their leader.

Taking this as a threat the Vaygr launch a surprise attack with a Sphinx Battleship on the DFN base. A few pilots are killed and their ship stockpile is destroyed, however the DFN titan shows up (piloted by Incap) and a long battle results, both titans took massive damage but neither pilot died.

Flying Debris (at the time the leader of DFN) political response towards the attack upsetted some of his members who left and created their own faction (The Tartarans).

The Vaygr launch 3 attacks over the course of the week with multiple Thunderheads, killing DFN pilots and defenders, and some stockpiled material.

With the DFN on the defensive they make a desperate attempt that backfired horribly.

Two spies sent from the DFN infiltrate the Vaygr and unprotect the base and begin to shoot it. The Vaygr are alerted and defend the station, the station was saved however the Vaygr became furious over this low act. They infiltrated the DFN exposing their base to Vaygr.

A massive Vaygr fleet rolled in and annihilated the planet leaving nothing left. The DFN were destroyed by the very same tactic they invented.

After that the Vaygr declared victory and told the DFN to remove all of their military assets from nasszone.

The Odium Pact was formed between the Vaygr and Eurocorp.

Peaceful times began again, and however the Vaygr planned a second invasion to take over the entire server once again, however it was cancelled halfway through due to admin interference. Many factions were destroyed.

-----The Vaygr moved to HSZ-----

Event Horizon joined the Odium Pact.

Iamnotapotato joined the Vaygr.

During this time the Vaygr spent much time working on new ships like the Thor and their large base. No wars or conflicts took place on HSZ.

-----The Vaygr Moved to Illusive-----

The Vaygr base was moved to Illusive and we began to build up our fleet.

Tensions rose as the Athanatos Concord was formed. Both sides began to prepare for war.

Minor skirmishes began between Event Horizon and Lazarus resulting in losses on both sides.

The Vaygr planned to attack but didn’t involve themselves due to the Universe being reset on Illusive and the loss of all their large ships and their beloved base.

They entered a great slumber within their cryotubes and drifted off into deep space...

-----Moved to Nasszone 4040-----

Fleet is rebuilt according to the new updates.

Our home base on 4040 is established

Alliance established with Requiem of Eisenwald

Ship built for Requiem of Eisenwald

-----Outpost on Elwyn Eternity-----

Outpost and economy established on Elwyn

Eisenwald and the Vaygr declare war over an incident regarding the Vaygr Raiders and a broken deal.

A small skirmish erupts with RoE (Requiem of Eisenwald) resulting in the loss of one Vaygr turret.

Starfleet and Vaygr go to war. The Battle at Midgard occurs and the Vaygr triumph.

Starfleet attacks the Vaygr Outpost. The Vaygr pilot was killed and the ship was damaged, however the ship was recovered and was used to destroy both of the Starfleet attackers. The Vaygr achieved a costly victory.

The Vaygr go on many raids on Elwyn.

Private Battle: Laz attacks vaygr location with a few ships, 1 or 2 ships are destroyed from a distance. The rest of them retreat to unknown locations. Both Starfleet and vaygr stay at their bases for quite some time.

Finally both sides become impatient, they both proceed to each other's bases coincidentally at the same time. One vaygr ship splits off to destroy the laz base and succeeds. Both sides clash in a head to head battle. Both sides take losses, Starfleet lost many medium sized ships and a larger armitage, a Vaygr titan fell as well as did one intruder. The Vaygr finally pushed to the Starfleet to their base and destroyed it.

Zoro leaves and jan takes over the Vaygr.

Jan leads the purge of Elwyn Eternity, attacking many factions with relative ease.

Zoro returns and we began to rebuild our forces.

A traitor is found to be releasing information to our enemies. He is exposed and flees to create his own base and faction.

The traitor’s base and fleet are destroyed the next day.

The fleet is built up on EE.

The Vaygr launch a crippling attack on Nova Fleet Dynamics hitting multiple targets at once. NFD loses New Ithaca, their main military installation, as well as a handful of other outposts. They do not respond due to their lack of military assets after the attack.

Vaygr is attacked by Linwe in the Nightmare (roughly 1.1 million mass) and is swiftly defeated by a Vaygr Oppressor titan that was a little over half its size.

If you enjoy only certain aspects of the game you will enjoy being a part of our empire for it has a wide range of jobs to be done. Once a rank of admiral is acheived you can build your own fleet or adopt one, which will be used in our warfighting operations. Our military has many fleets with different themes and roles which adds to the diversity of our Empire.

Leaders
    Emperor: Zoro
    Commanders: dsgraves, KarnageKing, jan_spaceman

Current Servers we hold a presence on:

sm.elwyneternity.com:4242
    Our private build and event server

The ODIUM PACT

We have joined forces with some other great factions under the Odium Pact, including but not limited to; The Calderon Republic, Alliance Armada, & Event Horizon.

Main Vaygr Fleet Pictures (More to come)

OLD VIDEOS
    Fleet Video
    Trailer

OLD PICTURES
    The Thor: https://i.imgur.com/w9OK8CV.png
    Zoro's fleet: http://imageshack.com/a/img856/9417/p20r.png
    KarnageKing's fleet:
    The Raider Fleet: http://imageshack.com/a/img18/5065/rhu1.png
    Our 1.3 km diameter base: https://i.imgur.com/w93AYTD.png
    The Atlas: http://imageshack.com/a/img46/6761/gsk7.png
    The Thunderhead V5: http://imageshack.com/a/img46/5426/0m2o.png
    The Ophidian: http://imageshack.com/a/img834/5307/4uyl.png

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Ordinarily I disdain unoriginal factions whose basis arises from external content, but the Vaygr are undeniably cool, and their story was not so much fleshed out that you have little choice but to improvise anyway.

I support this endeavour, good luck.

Reactions: Ithirahad
    Reaction score
    I am quite troubled by the lack of notice of our faction.

So I will give you a small update on what is happening with the vaygr.

For those who do not now me, I am marcus. I was recently, from our emperor, appointed to the Rang of admiral of the vaygr. As such I have begun building the death wing. The death wing will focus on small craft combat. Small in vaygr measurements, meaning our ships will not go much over 1 km.

In fact I want to create a fighter wing to be feared. For these purpose I have build some new ships.

The gunboat firefly

the fighter hornet

and the scout libelle

Of course there will be big ships too.

From left to the right you can see the xolotl, a battle-cruiser to be feared. A carrier which will be able to carry multiple wings of fighters and gunboats. The vaygr cruiser from Cybertooth, I hope I can achieve his level of detail on my vessels too. And a just recently started battle-ship, which will be the main heavy combat vessel of the death wing.

These ships are not finished and wont be until the new weapons patch comes out.

So to all who thought the vaygr are gone. You are wrong. Our journey may have taken our fleets to places far away. But be ready, for we will return. And we will have learned and changed. So keep your eyes open and your guns ready; and save the last round for yourself.

marcus admiral of the death wing

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    about dam time you guys showed up. You guys should come to nass again lol

Reaction score
    these is to be decided by our emperor. I am merely his sword to strike his enemy. The constructor of fleets.

Reactions: WarmasterRaptor
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I would think of yourself a gun, or cannon that way you have range to strike. I think I will go on the Vaygr channel and see if I can't get you guys to come. I can supply you with materials and such to get you guys started.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I really like that yellow ship!

Reaction score
    I personally prefer swords, since I am a master swordsman. And who has not heard of the sword of the stars?

Reaction score
    thanks a lot. I am quite proud of her.

here some more pictures. Please note that she is not finished. I am still in the process of stuffing her belly full with shields.

here you can see where the new weapons will be installed

here will be the main weapons be installed. Probably a beam weapon.

As you may have noticed I like turrets. So far only 90 anti air turrets are installed :)

here you can get a feel how many turrets she will get

Last edited:
    Reactions: CyberTao

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Wow now I can see its a lot bigger than I had originally thought

Reaction score
    It is only about 600m I think. A mere battle cruiser :D and I will have to add all the new blocks to it too. Will take a while

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Not the longest of ship, but most certainly plump and tall. It looks very good, I must concur with those others who express that opinion here it follows a simple and clean design aesthetic but has details where they are needed.

Reaction score
    thanks a lot, it means even more from you. I really like your designs. I even tried to copy one of your turrets. But it did not go well :)

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Marcus, I am humbled that you would copy my work, by the looks of it I am guessing you wanted to copy the Inquisitor Turret, or it's little brother the Ravager, I freely confess the design was partially inspired by the snub-nosed turrets the Kushan forces and the Kwaar-jet class heavy cruiser of the Taiidan used in the original Homeworld that you are no doubt familiar with. (but the design shifted to be inspired more by the Vulcan Mega Bolter mounted on my very own Stormlord)

If your endeavors failed, perhaps you should download them from the Supernova Shipyard site and reverse-engineer them, failing that I'd be happy to come visit you at your own home and see what we can cobble together

Reactions: marcus87
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    With the new update coming, specially for this point schema said:
    • Another thing completed: A huge optimization has been done to the physics. Ships that in the past crippled any server now barely make a dent in physics performance....
    It will be possible to use the ophidian or whatever it was called without lagging a lot!
    I can imagine 18km ships now on servers crippling them like 1-2km long ships do now...

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Huh, while i may have made a true vaygr ship i didnt expect you guys to take much notice of it (its a destroyer not a cruiser btw)
    Out of interest, as i assume you're refitting it (seeing as it was only built for display) what are you going to do with it? I'll be really interested in seeing it when youre done.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    How the actual f*** do you guys make so many big ships in such a small amount of time? I've probably spent close (if not more) to 100 hours making the hull of my titan and I'm not even close to be done (keep in mind, that's just the hull and turrets)...

Great job btw!