The Vaygr Empire "To Dominate & Control" [Apply here]

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Black and red amarr ships... that would actually be pretty cool!

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    In contrary I recall that during the wargame between Vaygr Starfleet and Lazurs that a single Vaygr ship wiped your forces out.
    2 tiny ships that were outdated and had next to no shield regen against a vaygr ship. Also, when the singly vaygr ship flew out to attack our base during those wargames, all of the 3 of us, who joined, had left due to boredom. Take it as you want, but when talking about it, always try to draw the whole picture.

Anyways, if you want to continue debating/discussing, we should take this to pm.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Alright now, let me begin by saying that I am no longer affiliated with the Odium Pact in anyway so my opinion is completely based on what I think.

I think that whatever Nature is talking about is no more than a big joke, because never since my return has Laz been taken seriously nor have they demonstrated any sort of military activity let along claiming they had defeated odium. In contrary I recall that during the wargame between Vaygr Starfleet and Lazurs that a single Vaygr ship wiped your forces out.

In my truthful opinion since MrNature himself admits to never being on an actual server and thus only obtains his Intel via second hand means he is not at all creditable let alone should he be taken seriously.

My advice to you nature is not to provoke odium and have the people you thew your responsibility to, take the fall for it.
    Laz have found odium before back in the day and their faction did perform raids that were successful, many lead by dark life. I personally have found them, and found them to be very fun, and when nature was allowed to because of his firewall play the game, it was always interesting. Laz has been made now to run without nature and does not need him to take responsibility as that will fall to those in charge. They have been keeping their action not public and off the forums. Which does not match their activities. FTW right.... I know....

Reaction score
    Alright now, let me begin by saying that I am no longer affiliated with the Odium Pact in anyway so my opinion is completely based on what I think.

I think that whatever Nature is talking about is no more than a big joke, because never since my return has Laz been taken seriously nor have they demonstrated any sort of military activity let along claiming they had defeated odium. In contrary I recall that during the wargame between Vaygr Starfleet and Lazurs that a single Vaygr ship wiped your forces out.

In my truthful opinion since MrNature himself admits to never being on an actual server and thus only obtains his Intel via second hand means he is not at all creditable let alone should he be taken seriously.

My advice to you nature is not to provoke odium and have the people you thew your responsibility to, take the fall for it.
    Blah blah blah, words words words. We've provoked the Odium multiple times and we're still standing.

I'm pretty confident that makes everything you said, true or not, pretty void.

Laz have found odium before back in the day and their faction did perform raids that were successful, many lead by dark life. I personally have found them, and found them to be very fun, and when nature was allowed to because of his firewall play the game, it was always interesting. Laz has been made now to run without nature and does not need him to take responsibility as that will fall to those in charge. They have been keeping their action not public and off the forums. Which does not match their activities. FTW right.... I know....
    What this guy said. Now //thats// an unbiased post. Thanks, I appreciate it.

Admittedly, the Odium had us extremely pressured while we prepped for the base swap. That was an intense week, of pretty much nonstop action. It was rather fun. And yes, we have been rather private with our actions, but I don't think there's anything wrong with that. *nudge nudge*

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Blah blah blah, words words words. We've provoked the Odium multiple times and we're still standing.

What this guy said. Now //thats// an unbiased post. Thanks, I appreciate it.

Admittedly, the Odium had us extremely pressured while we prepped for the base swap. That was an intense week, of pretty much nonstop action. It was rather fun. And yes, we have been rather private with our actions, but I don't think there's anything wrong with that. *nudge nudge*
    Blah blah blah, words words words. That's all pretty void.

Just kidding, nature. I love messing with you : P

D

Deleted member 301635

That's only because it wasn't in Ridik's interest to kill you outright.

Reaction score
    Hmm it's starting to be in my interest to kill him. That mouth sooner or later people will learn that talking shit gets you hit.

Reaction score
    Hmm it's starting to be in my interest to kill him. That mouth sooner or later people will learn that talking shit gets you hit.
    That is what literally everyone has said before.

I mean seriously, there's a reason we don't just go flaunting everything on the forums. This place turned into a bragfest a long time ago. Do you have any idea how pretentious you sound?

And seriously, Blackhawk. It seems like you don't even have a good reason to attack, save for a personal vendetta against the fact that I returned your mouth. That's like Russia going to war with Germany because one person called their mum ugly.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    2 tiny ships that were outdated and had next to no shield regen against a vaygr ship. Also, when the singly vaygr ship flew out to attack our base during those wargames, all of the 3 of us, who joined, had left due to boredom. Take it as you want, but when talking about it, always try to draw the whole picture.

Anyways, if you want to continue debating/discussing, we should take this to pm.
    I didn't bring this up because it further shows how badly organized you are, you were given a n invitation to the battle in advance and accepted it knowing that your ships don't even have shield regen, and between the time of accepting the invite and the battle itself failed to do anything about it.

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    I didn't bring this up because it further shows how badly organized you are, you were given a n invitation to the battle in advance and accepted it knowing that your ships don't even have shield regen, and between the time of accepting the invite and the battle itself failed to do anything about it.
    If our members have "immovable" RL issues the exact time of the games, there is nothing one can do, regardless of the organization.
    However, to quote myself:
    For the sake of the Vaygr thread, I also recommend you MrNature72 and xlBlackhawklx to do the same. Or to at least make a new thread for it.