The Vaygr Empire "To Dominate & Control" [Apply here]

Reaction score
    Let's recap your oh-so-glorious-victory:
    - You choose to attack a massive faction who wasn't at war with anyone, including you, let by an age-old enemy of your stupid faction who doesn't really lead the faction anymore. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Y U NO USE LOGIC ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    - You attack at two in the morning, when nobody is on. In other words, you don't really want to attack when people are on because you'd lose. Also, you've just made yourself look like th ebiggest jerk in the community. Party! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ) [Or not.]
    - You attack the Twilight Territories, which is basically a merchant station. Pirate much?
    - You also attack New Ithaca, a WIP station. Once again you're being a jerk.

So, congrats! You've gotten your oh-so-legitimate victory.

PS. Have you found the secret fleet? They're like Pokemon: 151 Squadrons, scattered across the galaxy? Can you catch them all?
    (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
    -Meesta Feesh
    Everyone except markon is inactive, so nobody is ever on. Besides you would have been annihilated had you been on, if you dont believe me then build a fleet and we will meet you in one of your systems.

Reaction score
    NAME: DMSRI0T

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: I feel I can bring many things to the community, such as alot of fun and good laugh's. Im a good builder and take commands very seriously and get them done. I'm a fun person to talk to and I want a great trust worthy faction I can get to know.

PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE: Had my own faction but didn't go to far. We eventually all quite and I'm the only one left. :p

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    dang blue star squadron sure got barbecued... lol

also im likin the taidaan assault frigate... how long is it? just curious.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    dang blue star squadron sure got barbecued... lol

also im likin the taidaan assault frigate... how long is it? just curious.
    Looking at the picture I'd say around 110 meters. Probably a bit off but I'd guess somewher around there.