The Vaygr Empire "To Dominate & Control" [Apply here]

Zeveryn

The Devious Traitor
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5

I cant even understand how you guys have the energy to write fucking novells to eachother
    Geez.. Take it to the battlefield.... Or duel it.. Or get a room and be over with it..

Damn bro :P

Reactions: TheBlueThunder
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2

I cant even understand how you guys have the energy to write fucking novells to eachother
    Geez.. Take it to the battlefield.... Or duel it.. Or get a room and be over with it..

Damn bro :p
    It is easy to write a lot when your not fighting.

Reactions: Jaaskinal

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    If the OP or Vaygr Empire leadership wishes me to, I can cleanse this thread of childishly silly off topic banter so that you may return to your recruitment.

Reactions: Megacrafter127

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold

Damn bro :p
    I wish ;_;

Seriously, that's all I'd want.

Reaction score
    The pact has doubled in size and skill..
    Coming from you, I am willing to (albeit still with suspicion) take your word for it.

that is true the firewalls go up and playtime goes all down.
    Yeah, and it blows. Although now I'm paying for a mean-ass VPN and we'll see how well my internet works with StarMade.

Bruh, that's what I said.

Nature, its good to have ya back in involved in SM again.
    What can I say? It was time for the Lazarus to wake up again. So I sauntered on in and dusted off my throne.
    (Also, thanks. Much appreciated.)

Reaction score
    [BEGIN TRANSMISSION FROM DEEP SPACE]
    I am returning my old friends. My ship had been disabled some months ago and I had been unable to log on. I apologize for my absence. As of yet I have a NEW and LARGE ship planned. I have been planning the layout of a Super-Titan. By Christmas time I will have drawn up the blueprints for the ship itself. I call it Donnager.
    [END TRANSMISSION FROM DEEP SPACE]

Last edited:

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I am returning my old friends. My ship had been disabled some months ago and I had been unable to log on. I apologize for my absence. As of yet I have a NEW and LARGE ship planned. I have been planning the layout of a Super-Titan. By Christmas time I will have drawn up the blueprints for the ship itself. I call it Donnager.
    [BEGING TRANSMISSION] Who are you? State your business, your in Vaygr space. [END TRANSMISSION]

Reaction score
    [BEGING TRANSMISSION] Who are you? State your business, your in Vaygr space. [END TRANSMISSION]

I am and old friend of Zorozeenee from the early stages. I helped with taking down Galaxy Rangers and I was the Diplomatic Relations officer for the Vaygr. I mean no harm. Though I am returning to Starmade soon have no fear. I have several ideas to get the diplomatic relations between the Vaygr Empire and everyone else. I also know Zorozeenee personally.

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I am and old friend of Zorozeenee from the early stages. I helped with taking down Galaxy Rangers and I was the Diplomatic Relations officer for the Vaygr. I mean no harm. Though I am returning to Starmade soon have no fear. I have several ideas to get the diplomatic relations between the Vaygr Empire and everyone else. I also know Zorozeenee personally.
    I know who you are, your in our Vaygr database, welcome back. The whole Transmission thing was a joke hard to tell I guess.

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Connor01592 , if you want , pm me and we can maybe set something up between the NFD and Vagyr!
    He has no command over Vaygr. And no we don't plan on setting up anything between NFD and Vaygr, unless its a friendly battle/war and unless Creeper__God PMs me about it.

You should check the OP, Connor has no power in our ranks.

Connor01592 You'll need to PM me for the ip of our TS before I can accept you in, because zorozeenee did not add your name on the Vaygr list. Are you Vaygr from our Steam community or old website?

Edited: Connor01592 I see your on the old website, I'll send you the IP

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Half the time, Jan, I can't, thanks to the intensive firewalls of my school. Second, why should I have too? I have perfectly effective officers and a fantastic chain of command.

And no, not all information I get is from the forum. All members, save for myself, play serverside. It has nothing to do with guts, Jan. It simply has to do with the lack of a need to. Me joining serverside would make no big difference. Sure, maybe I can lead a charge or two, but I am plenty busy managing the faction and making sure everything stays streamlined. My job is not to be on the server; That is for my Fleet Commandeers, Officers, and Members. My job is to manage my faction.

And to be frank, the members of the Lazarus have been doing an outstanding job serverside.

keptick I believed I made it outstandingly clear I do not deal nor converse with you anymore.

And so you know, we have defended our land. The 'defense' against you was just a small example, but still nothing compared to our previous maneuvers.
    Alright now, let me begin by saying that I am no longer affiliated with the Odium Pact in anyway so my opinion is completely based on what I think.

I think that whatever Nature is talking about is no more than a big joke, because never since my return has Laz been taken seriously nor have they demonstrated any sort of military activity let along claiming they had defeated odium. In contrary I recall that during the wargame between Vaygr Starfleet and Lazurs that a single Vaygr ship wiped your forces out.

In my truthful opinion since MrNature himself admits to never being on an actual server and thus only obtains his Intel via second hand means he is not at all creditable let alone should he be taken seriously.

My advice to you nature is not to provoke odium and have the people you thew your responsibility to, take the fall for it.

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    TwoNiner want to join Vaygr? We could use one more Fleet Admiral, Think about it Amarr ships in Vaygr colors commanded by your orders.