The Vaygr Empire "To Dominate & Control" [Apply here]

Reaction score
    What you consider my little pony world.......... I have turned into eve online. You're welcome.
    wait, how is this a good thing??
    If you want to play EVE go play EVE.
    EVE is a amazing game that got ruined by a bunch of twats , thinking they are sooo uber taking out mining barges...

Imho, I do not want any EVE here!

Reaction score
    wait, how is this a good thing??
    If you want to play EVE go play EVE.
    EVE is a amazing game that got ruined by a bunch of twats , thinking they are sooo uber taking out mining barges...

Imho, I do not want any EVE here!
    Honestly one thing I adore about this game compared to eve is the entirety of the lore, the story, the legends are all meta built by the players.

It's fucking awesome to be frank.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    you know, there was a reason no one was fighting. Maybe we're bored of the fact it always spews over into the forums and sets them on fire without anyone noticing. Maybe we want to play the rest of the game aswell.

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Your response paints a very clear picture of the state of Alliance Armada. Someone provides a logical, reasonable argument, and it is met with an immature response by someone masquerading as a leader.

The reason we haven't really done anything back is because, quite honestly, you're not worth our time.

Don't get me wrong, I respect Vaygr and CR fully. They are tried and true factions, and maintain a friendship between them most would envy.

You, on the other hand, are nothing more than an insolent child who conned a bunch of decent people into a faction whose morals are nowhere to be found, has an ego larger than the rest of the Pact combined, and will declare a dishonorable, rage-fueled war against people who saw you for what you really were, and damaged your massive ego with a single comment in a private message that was not addressed to you.

You, Blackhawk, put a bad name on the Pact. I've heard the way other Pact members talk about you, and, suffice to say, it was significantly more agitating than my comments that got you all pussied up in the first place.
    @Jan- was talking to blackhawk, as you can see. You guys are kinda nice. :/

I just read your post-

When I said sleeping giants, I was not referring to how much you were doing in the way of warfare. I was referring to the fact that you had seemingly moved past unneccesary violence and impulse attacks, however the powerful machine that Vaygr is was simply resting. It was kind of a compliment, in a way. I'll be honest, I would much rather have you as friends than enemies, same applies to the CR. In fact, plans were being made to establish trade routes and other ways to bolster friendship between us before Blackhawk did his bit with the TE, and then us. He's put a mean streak into you and your people. He's revived the sorts of "wars" we assumed were over, and had been over since the last war on Illusive, before it died.

I don't want to fight you, and had actually made provisions detailing only to fire on CR and Vaygr ships in self-defense, before the plan was made to simply ignore AA while you all realized this whole thing is just Blackhawk's ego becoming more important than common decency.
    @blackhawk-

State of the factions before you flipped shit-

Everyone is working together, holding war games, establishing trade routes, holding build-offs, actually getting along for a change.

State of the factions after you flipped shit-

An atmosphere reminescent of CoD servers, people losing hours of work due to greifing, flaming all over, etc etc etc.

Edit:

Look ONE post up from yours, blackhawk. That is solving conflicts through diplomacy, is it not?
    The thing is, on a public server like Elwyn where most factions are almost required to have some sort of a settlement, there are factions that DO want war, and there are those that do NOT. Issues arise when the factions that do want war attack those that simply wish to play the game on a popular server.

Blackhawk wants war because his ego needs to be fueled. We do not want war because violence is not our nature, at least not any more.

Blackhawk declared war on us only when he could find a way to convince the rest of Odium to gang up on us, because if he lost his ego would be popped like an overinflated balloon. He's the Kim Jong Un of the factions, making threats all day long but then hiding behind Big Brother China when people get pissed.

Now, we've been filling up the Vaygr thread for a while, I think we should take it to a PM.
    Reading this again and seeing your political manipulation will not work this time. And no one talks like that to one of the members of the PACT! Odium Pact declares all out war on you and your faction members.

Last edited:

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    I have to agree with nature on the lore and meta and I have to agree with roscal on the eve thing.
    The earliest lore goes back to the original two or three servers and some of it has faded and been replaced by new stuff as more players join. The sandbox qualities of the game extend beyond the game itself into the community. The players control so much of what happens. Admins, Mods and Devs don't make big ships, inspire lore or create meta. The players do.
    I never play eve. ever. I just hate drama and that game can't go two ticks without drama. Every server in StarMade is different... governed by different rules and administered by a pretty diverse bunch of people. There may very well be an eve centric server out there. If not you can make one. Most of the original servers were run off spare boxes in the owner's home. Try that and if your server is a hit rent a space someplace and let it grow.

The core game will give you the tools to create any universe you want on your own terms. Don't waste time trying to make X server like Y server or StarMade itself like game B and less like game A. StarMade is engineered to be flexible. Make your own universe and set it up however you like. Go to blackhawk's server. you'll see how eve-ie a server can get. Or at least what one starts off looking like. In the end that server may turn into something unrecognizable to eve. And if the players like it that way then AWESOME. If the owner doesn't like the direction the server went into then he can pass ownership to someone else then make a new server based on their specs.

Now, this thread has gotten a bit flamey. So I'm dropping in just to see what condition the condition is in. And is not of good. But it's not quite that bad either. Just keep it civil folks. This isn't yet another MC knockoff with a terrible community. This is StarMade. If that's not cool with you then you can just be the bigger person and log out.

Reaction score
    I do not know if you know this flyingdebris, but our fleet is fully capable of taking on a war by itself. Even without the Pact the result would be the same. You're a coward with no backbone in leadership. When it comes to fighting you run and hide behind your words on the forum. Learn your place.....Kiddie. Otherwise, we will put you in it. The slander you have been spewing at Leanson and I about all the other factions is the main reason odium wanted to get involved. Even after you apologized for spewing hatred about us you then turn to slandering TE. That showed me right there that you can't keep your mouth shut and just lead a faction. You just have to try to create a divide. It will not work, odium has more players in the intelligence community (informants) than any other alliance or faction combined..we know your moves before you do. Your plans will fail, Odium is strong and will stay this way.

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    It will not work, odium has more players in the intelligence community (informants) than any other alliance or faction combined..we know your moves before you do.
    Strength in numbers through and through. However, after a certain limit, numbers begin to mean nothing more in the intelligence sector. In most(exceptions are still a thing) cases, it is about who has the best, and not who has more.

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    "Imagination rules the world." -Napoleon Bonaparte

Don't let you imagination run away with your emotions. It's a game. If you find yourself resorting to name calling and flinging accusations defensively then you have failed your argument. Then your reasoning is put into question along with your motives. Don't open yourself to that sort of criticism.

Reaction score
    I have an incredible imagination, this war will be to the likes never before seen. Odium has awoken and we will not be tampered with. FlyingDebris, Brace yourself.....the giant is loose.

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    It will not work, odium has more players in the intelligence community (informants) than any other alliance or faction combined..we know your moves before you do.
    You DO realize that Odium lost its monopoly on spies the instant Ridik got permabanned, right?

Last edited:

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    You DO realize that Odium lost its monopoly on spies the instant Ridik got permabanned, right?
    No one was banned. Someone was asked to leave. And like any respectable person would, they did.
    I have great respect for those who have the wisdom to act when they have over stepped their host's welcome.

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    No one was banned. Someone was asked to leave. And like any respectable person would, they did.
    I have great respect for those who have the wisdom to act when they have over stepped their host's welcome.
    Is it possible for a user to delete their own account but leave their posts intact, then?
    I was unaware of this.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Or ask players for duels on serverchat.
    I tried that, 99.99999% of the time there is no response...[DOUBLEPOST=1417112915,1417111772][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I have to agree here. The game as so much political maneuvering, back room deals and backstabbing that it'd make George RR Martin do a double take. The only reason that TE isn't more involved in the conflicts is because of a simple lack of funds. Seriously, if we have a steady and stable flow of cash, we'd be out in force more often.
    Yep, from what I've seen TE is one of the only big factions out there willing to come out of their homebase and fight. Honestly, If I had the riches to fund you guys (TE), I would. The game would be SO much more fun with sporty enemies (aka: TE guys) instead of people that throw pathetic insults from inside their home base...

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    I have an incredible imagination, this war will be to the likes never before seen. Odium has awoken and we will not be tampered with. FlyingDebris, Brace yourself.....the giant is loose.
    You have your head so far up your butt you could give yourself a colonoscopy.

I have respect for the other Vagyr members, like jan_spaceman, because while he realizes he is indeed sitting on a pile of guns, he's also not a moron, and realizes he is NOT invincible, that the Odium is NOT as powerful as it once was, and that a war requires proper strategy, planning, and execution.

Simply considering yourself the best of everything and not even considering your weaknesses is like signing your own suicide pact.

Pun intended.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    I tried that, 99.99999% of the time there is no response...[DOUBLEPOST=1417112915,1417111772][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Yep, from what I've seen TE is one of the only big factions out there willing to come out of their homebase and fight. Honestly, If I had the riches to fund you guys (TE), I would. The game would be SO much more fun with sporty enemies (aka: TE guys) instead of people that throw pathetic insults from inside their home base...
    Oh, I really appreciate the gesture :)

Reaction score
    By all means mrnature if you think the pact is not as strong as it once was, put your money where your mouth is and stop being a forum warrior. All these kids hiding behind their words and not their ships

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    You have your head so far up your ass you could give yourself a colonoscopy.

I have respect for the other Vagyr members, like jan_spaceman, because while he realizes he is indeed sitting on a pile of guns, he's also not a moron, and realizes he is NOT invincible, that the Odium is NOT as powerful as it once was, and that a war requires proper strategy, planning, and execution.

Simply considering yourself the best of everything and not even considering your weaknesses is like signing your own suicide pact.

Pun intended.
    You don't know me well enough to say what you just said nor you know anything what the Pact can do.
    I don't show any weakness just respect for other factions unless they disrespect the Pact and the members of it.
    Only a moron would just sit on a pile of guns and do nothing on a Pvp server.
    Do you really want a peaceful game without war, we are here to change that.
    Words are pointless at this point.