The Vaygr Empire "To Dominate & Control" [Apply here]

Reaction score
    I tell you all, you have no idea how long I waited for a game like this.

building these things just is great :D

Oh and I finally found the problem with the xolotl ruining my fps. There seemed to be a problem with the internal shield plates. And since they want to make core drilling impractical, they where not needed anymore. And as a bonus I now have a lot of room inside the ship ;)

Reactions: Jaaskinal

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    So the Cruiser is already finished?

Reaction score
    no no a long way to go there. I am just unable to build one project at the time. So I worked a little on the xolotl.

And I can say that there still seems to be a problem with big ships. I remove one block the game goes berserk and my frames go down to 5 fps. I think the problem is that the game tries to calculate the whole shield stats every time a change something.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    As far as I know, the next update should help with those excessive calculations - 3- will have to wait and see (or load the ships into the Dev build and play around)

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    I tell you all, you have no idea how long I waited for a game like this.

building these things just is great :D

Oh and I finally found the problem with the xolotl ruining my fps. There seemed to be a problem with the internal shield plates. And since they want to make core drilling impractical, they where not needed anymore. And as a bonus I now have a lot of room inside the ship ;)
    ikr, this game is every thinkering and creative sci-fi lovers dream come true!

Thanks a lot schema (he'll most likely never see this comment lol)

Last edited by a moderator:

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Yea I once lost a titan to a patch -.-

Well and the grey one was pretty much the work of one day. It is mostly just the hull with some shields and power. With this I tried a different approach. I begun with the hull to build the internals after the hull, while I normally, as you can see with the cruiser, start with the most important internals and then build the hull around this
    Don't feel like making backup blueprints and saving them in an other folder?

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Maybe, the best part of Zoro is whenever DFN was mentioned, he'd always say "Debris is a fucking idiot" then go back to what he was doin o3o

And the Vaygr were never really all that bad, Zoro just doesnt deal with with certain types of People, and most of the members dont venture onto Chat often * ^*
    From what I can see you're more of a reasonable military faction now. Not a "I don't like you and therfore will spawncamp your noob ass" mess.

Great changes overall imo.

Reactions: FlyingDebris
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    It is Makaan, the self-appointed Sajuuk-Khar.
    Which is a strange choice, why represent yourself with a picture of a misguided false prophet figure, who serves as little more than a means to an end for someone else's greater destiny.

Reaction score
    Hi it is to quite here.

Just yesterday I happened to realize something. When reactors do not work anymore I can reactivate an older project I stopped in favor of the xolotl. But now it is just as viable to continue.

So here I present you the Ares, already with some colors of the Death-wing.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    That is almost scary in a sense o-o Just how many ships do you leave "laying around" o Ao

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Ehh this is just some old simple project I had a while back

(Shows massive Super shield warship)

Reaction score
    That is almost scary in a sense o-o Just how many ships do you leave "laying around" o Ao
    I have one big project I would like to finish but ... it kills my pc. It may work if I rip out the weapons computer, it seems when they are not connected the take not so much power from the pc.

Bur enough here the other ship as I had to stop it ...

it did not load completely I had not the patience to wait that long

Reaction score
    Ignore the double post

I have one big project I would like to finish but ... it kills my pc. It may work if I rip out the weapons computer, it seems when they are not connected the take not so much power from the pc.

Bur enough here the other ship as I had to stop it ...

It did not load completely I had not the patience to wait any longer.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    The trouble is of course, clocking out the shape of a huge ship is comparatively simple when you hold it against the act of detailing all the hull and internal structure to an acceptable standard

Reaction score
    Of course but I like to build like this. First the big internals energy, shield and thrust. Then the hull around it, preferably in grey to give the ship a first concept. And then build what you find nice.

As I said when I was working on this one a new patch cam and the game went berserk on me, so I stopped it. I hope I can finish it with the next patch. This one has some parts I really like, the hangar is nice and I love the back.

Most of the time I am just as supprised how my ships turn out as everyone else.