The Vaygr Empire "To Dominate & Control" [Apply here]

Reaction score
    not the yellow one the bigger grey one. Still half a day of work lost -.-

here this on was lost to a bug, well much of the progress I still have the early hull so I may finish it sometime.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Oh I do not know whether or not to be happy that the yellow one is safe or sad that the big grey one is gone

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    How did that happen?
    Also thats pretty big to use the words "started" and "new" with!

Lol my destroyer looks tiny!

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    How did that happen?

It Might look big and progressed, but I think that ship is still a week old at most - 3- All that is there is a weapons slot, and some systems plus what I would consider scaffolding :p

And this is not the first time Progress has been lost for ya Marcus x- x sorry to hear that

Reaction score
    Yea I once lost a titan to a patch -.-

Well and the grey one was pretty much the work of one day. It is mostly just the hull with some shields and power. With this I tried a different approach. I begun with the hull to build the internals after the hull, while I normally, as you can see with the cruiser, start with the most important internals and then build the hull around this

Reaction score
    How did that happen?

Well lets say my universe got cramped. So I saved the newest blueprint and then restarted the universe. When I then loaded the ship it seems to have collided with something. That seems to have corrupted the blueprint. It vanished form the game and the windows folders.

I found a copy in the server files but I could net get it to load in the game

And I said new because this was build in one day. And started because it is only the hull with some minor internals.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    I have learned through painful loss, to do a local save every day, so even if the server flips the hell out. I have my work saved. phew.

Also your ship sizing convention is way different to the one on Tethys. Those are Titans all, to me :p Of course when the patch makes bigger ships less laggy that might need a review.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Maybe it's just me, but removing zoro (kebab) has opened up Vaygr into something almost...likeable.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Maybe, the best part of Zoro is whenever DFN was mentioned, he'd always say "Debris is a fucking idiot" then go back to what he was doin o3o

And the Vaygr were never really all that bad, Zoro just doesnt deal with with certain types of People, and most of the members dont venture onto Chat often * ^*