The Vaygr Empire "To Dominate & Control" [Apply here]

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    ing: blurb
    position: shipbuilder/ military
    past experience... oh for fuck sake you know who I am! just put me on the data base. (for all those people with no/negligible sense of humor, no, this is NOT hate) :) :) :)
    Hmm I don't trust him... you sure you want to accept him. Lmao jk

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Then he's a pretty cool spy. Still accepted.

Been hearing players call us pirates now and sleeping giants without zoro.

*Vaygr killed 5 players at random last night "feel really bad but we are now the custom pirates of EE server no more need for ai mobs"

*Vaygr sleeping? "We are awake now, seeing you like us killing everything"

side note: "hate killing players, send me a pm and I'll send you credits for what is destroyed if your not in a major faction and if my second in command agrees with it too."

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    I will agree to refunding smaller factions of the damage we did in good sport, here to put hostile life in the galaxy... not to drive players away.
    Nothings fair here in open space pvp war, use your heads, be creative, make alliances and take a stand!

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Then he's a pretty cool spy. Still accepted.

Been hearing players call us pirates now and sleeping giants without zoro.

*Vaygr killed 5 players at random last night "feel really bad but we are now the custom pirates of EE server no more need for ai mobs"

*Vaygr sleeping? "We are awake now, seeing you like us killing everything"

side note: "hate killing players, send me a pm and I'll send you credits for what is destroyed if your not in a major faction and if my second in command agrees with it too."
    LETS SHOOT EVERYTHING TO REINFORCE THE REPUTATION THAT WE ARE ARSEHOLES!

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Assholes with coin rimmer.... with coin. Also when did this change, they have always been that way.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Ohh yea I know that well enough, sadly as much as I enjoy building ships....do want to one day use them lol :p

Reaction score
    here to put hostile life in the galaxy... not to drive players away.
    no here to FORCE hostile gameplay onto others and thereby driving players away. I dont think players really gonna start loving ye for blowing up their base and then paying them. Instead of forcing peeps to fight you, fight each other or something if you think its fun.

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    no here to FORCE hostile gameplay onto others and thereby driving players away. I dont think players really gonna start loving ye for blowing up their base and then paying them. Instead of forcing peeps to fight you, fight each other or something if you think its fun.
    Or ask players for duels on serverchat.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    If you are on a pvp server, don't complain when someone kills you. if you are on the server, and someone has the want and chance to attack you. It is up to them to do so. If you don't want to be messed with, improve your relationships, and build up your defenses. Since many view the vaygr as pirates, they will act like it. Don't get mad bro if you cannot defend yourself. That is why we have larger factions for the community and safety in numbers. no one can force anyone to play with them on this game, unless they are in real life. A person would simply not fight, or move to a different server.

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    LETS SHOOT EVERYTHING TO REINFORCE THE REPUTATION THAT WE ARE ARSEHOLES!
    Thanks we will Reinforce that rimrim. Or we can do it your way and play on that EE server and just hold hands and eat cake. Or I can take the whole Odium Pact and move to a different server and all our enemies will follow, I don't think gravypod would like his players to leave due to a bias admin of his server.

Been trying to be friendly with you and follow all your rules and stuff, but if someone makes rumors of us Vaygrs not doing anything we will show that we are ARSEHOLES and not care like you did to us and not are at all, "your a pirate we don't help them, your odium pact we don't help odium pact" And we only kill players that talk too much on all chat and are being ARSHOLES.

Its our job now to be ARSEHOLES as therimmer96 just said. We don't kill newbs if we did we say we are sorry and send credits. We kill big mouth talk all day on all chat in game. We wouldn't attack at all if we could disable that chat box.[DOUBLEPOST=1417043779,1417043462][/DOUBLEPOST]
    build more ships!
    We have been mining and building. Oh and sorry that we killed one of your officers Mariux we are only attacking because Flying Debris said we are sleeping giants without zoro. We can play like zoro or we can be ourselves and be friendly and not destroy stuff if that dude or girl can stop his big mouth from making rumors

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    I'm just saying maybe your faction would be respected abit more if they didnt shoot anything on sight. you know some people dont want to be dragged into the middle of the current faction politics.

Reactions: Mariux

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I'm just saying maybe your faction would be respected abit more if they didnt shoot anything on sight. you know some people dont want to be dragged into the middle of the current faction politics.
    We are not even using politics that's why we are shooting stuff, you don't hear us telling players "give us credits we will not kill you or destroy you if you do" we are enforcing action.

We do protect other factions only if they ask, I'm not hard to talk to.

Thanks for your idea I'll try to make Vaygr better.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    If we wanted to play on a build server we would go to Mushroom Fleet. You are building the server around your views rimmer and turning the server into a build server. If this is the case gravypod please let us know so that we can pick up and allocate to a server that can actually play the game according to the titles. therimmer96 If you want the attacks to end man up and fight, not hide behind admin powers and create new biased rules preventing far more organized factions from growing in popularity. This is why admins should not be involved in factions. Instead be involved in something called the UN or along those lines where they only defend 10 sectors in spawn radius and take in new players to help them out. This is not a playground where you make up rules as you go because you can't beat them the legit way. If you wish we will all fight you one on one or kill you in your homebase. Pick a choice and fight with your ships not on paper.

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    If we wanted to play on a build server we would go to Mushroom Fleet. You are building the server around your views rimmer and turning the server into a build server. If this is the case gravypod please let us know so that we can pick up and allocate to a server that can actually play the game according to the titles. therimmer96 If you want the attacks to end man up and fight, not hide behind admin powers and create new biased rules preventing far more organized factions from growing in popularity. This is why admins should not be involved in factions. Instead be involved in something called the UN or along those lines where they only defend 10 sectors in spawn radius and take in new players to help them out. This is not a playground where you make up rules as you go because you can't beat them the legit way. If you wish we will all fight you one on one or kill you in your homebase. Pick a choice and fight with your ships not on paper.
    1: Mushroom Fleet is now full PVP aside from Mushroom Fleet admin systems.
    2: Making suggestions is not the same as making rules

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Frankly, you're not demonstrating some "power" you have by attacking everyone, instead you're just pissing everyone off.

If you want to feel and appear powerful like you have repeatedly claimed to be, try something more along the lines of building a community rather than destroying current ones.

Reactions: Mariux