The Vaygr Empire "To Dominate & Control" [Apply here]

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Zoro is joining the United States Army?

His pride and ego will be the first to fall in the line of combat (Everyones does ;))

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    What the fuck do you know about being in the line of combat and seeing any action?
    Pride and ego.. in combat you will hardly think of those things, only keeping yourself and the ones around you alive. People die in combat.. not pride. How about you show some dam respect.. two I'm sure zoro wanted to keep this to a secret which is why he didn't tell anyone outside the pact or posted it himself hill reason for leaving...

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Those two things have to be gotten rid of before you go into the field otherwise your going to get yourself killed. The Trainers have to kill those two characteristics Leanson.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Obedience to orders, discipline, integrity, and creating a bond with those around you is what they instill in you. What they take out is your selfishness and the idea that you are fighting for yourself. When I went to boot, they didn't give a shit about ego. He'll half the Marines I know have big ass egos ls and pride for all that they do and accomplish, in the field and in life. In combat the focus in on the mission nothing else...[DOUBLEPOST=1412614663,1412614253][/DOUBLEPOST]Any military member who doesn't have a sense of pride for the uniform that they were, their country and themselves for having the responsibility for defending it. They Should not be on the battlefield.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    @Thadius, quite frankly, if you aren't proud of your country, why would you go sign up for its military? As to the ego thing, I'm quite sure people have more pressing things to attend to when they're in combat.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Sorry guys. :oops: I just meant that he needs to be careful out there and not get himself into a sticky situation.

Everyone here no matter how much they might not like in Starmade wants you to be safe Zoro.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    They like seclusion

until they go and have an incursion like the Sansha in EVE

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Is there any reason you guys are on the empty spiral arm away from the rest of us?
    Question should be raised to one of the pioneer who got to the other galaxy.

And what is your problem about it? Because they do not like to sit in the centre of a clusterxxxx.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    When carving out an empire it makes sense to take space away from the others, given the distribution of resources is otherwise equal

Reaction score
    Were building a massive fleet of warships with AI moduales for when fleets come out and we have a massive warpgate systems to warp them through for our galacy wide conquest
    (i havent been able to egt on and get to my faction on that server since the reset i belive, but i know how my faction thinks ^_^)

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Is there any reason you guys are on the empty spiral arm away from the rest of us?
    Curiosity killed the cat. I do remember you in my old faction before do you remember we always moved most of the time when we cause the whole server to lag to death because of our ship.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    ing: blurb
    position: shipbuilder/ military
    past experience... oh for fuck sake you know who I am! just put me on the data base. (for all those people with no/negligible sense of humor, no, this is NOT hate) :) :) :)

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    ing: blurb
    position: shipbuilder/ military
    past experience... oh for fuck sake you know who I am! just put me on the data base. (for all those people with no/negligible sense of humor, no, this is NOT hate) :) :) :)
    Accepted and added.