The Vaygr Empire "To Dominate & Control" [Apply here]

Reaction score
    i would know im part of the faction, there are several ships that aren't on here that completely obliterate everything

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    i would know im part of the faction, there are several ships that aren't on here that completely obliterate everything
    You are? What is your IGN? I don't see your rank in our Vaygr Database or any of the ships you've made nor I talk to you on our TS channel. Now I need to know those things because I'm appointed admiral by Emperor Zoro and gave me all information there is needed to know about the whole faction. Send me a PM of your IGN and rank.

Reaction score
    your welcome ill try to get on but probably not till saturday or sunday i will be able to
    on another note im currently working on a jumpship/ring for another ship i may or may not start depending on if the vaygar have any ships small enough for a supplementary jump ring would be worth it

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    your welcome ill try to get on but probably not till saturday or sunday i will be able to on another note im currently working on a jumpship/ring for another ship i may or may not start depending on if the vaygar have any ships small enough for a supplementary jump ring would be worth it
    Did you really just use Vaygr and small ship in the same sentence?!?

Reaction score
    yes, yes i did though good point, the smallest craft i've seen the use is their turrets

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    The smallest zoro has is 1k+ mass... And it's 67 long, I don't really call that a fighter (even though he does XD )

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    1k mass is a fighter...

Now 5-10k mass, that's a bit more of a corvette.

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    jan, i thaught youu were part of the calderon republic, with me and aceface?
    I am part of Calderon still and Vaygr as well. I joined Vaygr to optimize my ship building skill and making new friends with the community. So now I'm learning both Calderon and Vaygr ways in building ships and having new friends as well.

So you and aceface doesn't really need to worry because Vaygr and Calderon will always be allies from now on. We should really chat on the PM channel and not here. Have a nice day.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    The faction moves when looked at from a broad view is extremely unnerving. Should the Faction Wargames 2014 not change things correctly I fear this mostly calm period in Faction interactions will end.

Reaction score
    Battle was awesome, ill do a small report. Each faction was given 4 billion credits total.

Laz attacks vaygr location with a few ships, 1 or 2 ships are destroyed from a distance. The rest of them retreat to unknown locations. Worried about the base being picked off by laz if we went to attack starfleet, the vaygr hold at their base. Both Starfleet and vaygr stay at their bases for quite some time.

Finally both sides getting impatient, both proceed to each other's bases coincidentally at the same time. One vaygr ship splits off to destroy the laz base and succeeds. Both sides clash in a head to head battle. Both sides take losses, Starfleet lost many medium sized ships and a larger armitage, a Vaygr titan fell as well as one intruder. The Vaygr finally pushed to the Starfleet to their base and destroyed it.

I would rate Starfleet as one of the top powers in starmade, a big contender. We had fun, besides the lag in the middle of the battle and of course the waiting at the beginning. Good shit!

Reactions: aceface and Keptick
    Reaction score
    Battle was awesome, ill do a small report. Each faction was given 4 billion credits total.

Laz attacks vaygr location with a few ships, 1 or 2 ships are destroyed from a distance. The rest of them retreat to unknown locations. Worried about the base being picked off by laz if we went to attack starfleet, the vaygr hold at their base. Both Starfleet and vaygr stay at their bases for quite some time.

Finally both sides getting impatient, both proceed to each other's bases coincidentally at the same time. One vaygr ship splits off to destroy the laz base and succeeds. Both sides clash in a head to head battle. Both sides take losses, Starfleet lost many medium sized ships and a larger armitage, a Vaygr titan fell as well as one intruder. The Vaygr finally pushed to the Starfleet to their base and destroyed it.

I would rate Starfleet as one of the top powers in starmade, a big contender. We had fun, besides the lag in the middle of the battle and of course the waiting at the beginning. Good shit!
    can we get pictures of the battle and the wrackage? Love these pictures