The Vaygr Empire "To Dominate & Control" [Apply here]

Reaction score
    Sorry, but you're at an all time low. I'll give you props for managing to get onto a private server and spam it while nobody was online, but it shows how you've really lost your ability as an actual PvP faction.
    Just be sure to get all 5 of your faction members to disagree with my post so you can win on the forums at least.

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    I'd warn him not to double post but he's already banned it seems. Unless requested to be unlocked by a Vaygr officer this thread is staying locked.
    EDIT: WB Oro. Thread is reopened for folks wishing to join the Vaygr or Vaygr sub-factions.

Last edited:

Oro

Reaction score
    I'd warn him not to double post but he's already banned it seems. Unless requested to be unlocked by a Vaygr officer this thread is staying locked.
    EDIT: WB Oro. Thread is reopened for folks wishing to join the Vaygr or Vaygr sub-factions.
    Double posting is a serious offence

Reactions: MossyStone48
    Reaction score
    Holy shit you guys are still alive. I expected everyone to have died out by now.

What do you know.

Oro

Reaction score
    I was joking about the double posting thing...

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Whats this about a private sever?

Reaction score
    zoro and his goons went onto a private server I bought and wrecked spawn and cleared the blueprints but I had a backup.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I heard you guys attacked one of my members for no reason, and while using the overdrive bug to make your ships OP.
    Lag isn't a valid excuse for the attack.

Reactions: Equilibrium21
    Reaction score
    i dont know what happend i just build and refit their ships somewhat

Oro

Reaction score
    I heard you guys attacked one of my members for no reason, and while using the overdrive bug to make your ships OP.
    Lag isn't a valid excuse for the attack.
    We don't need an excuse to attack, and remember aspects of the game can be utilized by anyone. Don't get mad because you weren't smart enough to use it yourself.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I guess i didn't use the right word.
    And i'm not "not smart" enough to exploit a bug, infact i have 2 ships that use it

Reactions: Equilibrium21

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    We don't need an excuse to attack, and remember aspects of the game can be utilized by anyone. Don't get mad because you weren't smart enough to use it yourself.
    Yes, lets abuse broken features and bugs because they're in the game! What a great mentality!

Oro

Reaction score
    I guess i didn't use the right word.
    And i'm not "not smart" enough to exploit a bug, infact i have 2 ships that use it
    Oh yea, were those the ones that got destroyed by 400 mass ship made by Leanson? Ah such smart design indeed.
    Anyways I doubt what you said is true, seeing as you have been killed so many times by the CR crew, and they have captured your ships. You should probably just get over it, no need in making a fool of yourself any longer.

It's Vaygr. Get used to it.
    As for this comment, its entirely true. We will use everything made available in the game to use, unlike many other faction's ships which are just flat out embarrassing. Even without the beams it takes only seconds to destroy large dfn ships with turrets alone.

So yea... get used to it.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Oh yea, were those the ones that got destroyed by 400 mass ship made by Leanson? Ah such smart design indeed.
    Anyways I doubt what you said is true, seeing as you have been killed so many times by the CR crew, and they have captured your ships. You should probably just get over it, no need in making a fool of yourself any longer.

As for this comment, its entirely true. We will use everything made available in the game to use, unlike many other faction's ships which are just flat out embarrassing. Even without the beams it takes only seconds to destroy large dfn ships with turrets alone.

So yea... get used to it.
    Doesn't matter if leanson used a 400 mass ship or a 400k mass ship, the use of overdrive renders shields useless (since it's bugged as hell) and basically means that the first to spot the other instantly wins.

You can't justify the abuse of bugs to gain a superior advantage over your enemy. It's not called smart design, it's called being reliant on broken shit. Besides, if your ship engineering is so good, then why do you need use glitches in the first place? The way I see it, is that you'd get obliterated if didn't use bugged features and stayed on a leveled playing field.

I might be wrong about that last point. If that's the case, then prove it!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Doesn't matter if leanson used a 400 mass ship or a 400k mass ship, the use of overdrive renders shields useless (since it's bugged as hell) and basically means that the first to spot the other instantly wins.

You can't justify the abuse of bugs to gain a superior advantage over your enemy. It's not called smart design, it's called being reliant on broken shit. Besides, if your ship engineering is so good, then why do you need use glitches in the first place? The way I see it, is that you'd get obliterated if didn't use bugged features and stayed on a leveled playing field.

No the weapon system does not render shields useless. A CR Providence class cruiser is able to tank a vaygr dreadnought's main guns for a good 8+ seconds. Also during the CR's battle against the TE on EE server all our ships managed to make it out unscathed even thou TE claims to use the exact same set up as we do.

Reactions: TheBlueThunder

Oro

Reaction score

Logic demands that to make an statement such as "you'd get obliterated if didn't use bugged features", you would need to understand your own strengths and your adversary's. You clearly don't know the former. Even judging from our past and experiences on Elwyn, there is no indication that we would be obliterated.

What is also funny is that you have no evidence for your claim, all we said is that the utilization of features of the game are available to all, and we may or may not take advantage of these. How do you know we are using it? You certainly haven't captured any of our ships. Or was it that you were just so filled with rage that you needed to take it on someone else? From what ive observed your statement is clearly subjective.