The Vaygr Empire "To Dominate & Control" [Apply here]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Pardon? I remember seeing all of those ships at the base last time I was on, and nothing changed from your screenshots. Zoro, you aren't the best liar.
    Ofcourse he isn't the best liar, the last time I checked, zoro doesn't lie Debbie... Not to mention u have a "Dock your ship" policy in effect, meaning that the only way they could have taken damage is if someone undocked them.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    TwoNiner-

There was an issue with the station when it was spawned back in after the last reset, there was a DE fleet in the same sector set to an enemy faction, half the ships (including the Leo you see) were undocked and set to an enemy faction, and those two ships you see in the first picture were spawned in by yours truly when some people were threatening us and I wanted to see the stats of their ships. I was planning on using them as target practice, but it seems Zoro beat me to it. Every ship in the pictures is horribly outdated, from before the weapons update. The reason nothing was docked is that they were not factioned to the DFN (they and half the base turrets were set to a "temary faction".)

The lag at base and on the server prevented me from coring them, so I just decided that someone else would do it later. (And someone did, too.)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reactions: Equilibrium21
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    The incident debris mentions happened several weeks if not months ago. I fail to see how it is relevant now, as the ships were destroyed just before the wipe.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    @kiwi, I also fail to see how you are relevant to this conversation. We left the base for a long time, only to bring it back online for about two weeks. That being said, I don't think anyone has actually done anything there aside from scrapping the factory setup inside and salvaging some hardened hull.

TwoNiner, we did, but apparently he couldn't do anything about it.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    TwoNiner-

There was an issue with the station when it was spawned back in after the last reset, there was a DE fleet in the same sector set to an enemy faction, half the ships (including the Leo you see) were undocked and set to an enemy faction, and those two ships you see in the first picture were spawned in by yours truly when some people were threatening us and I wanted to see the stats of their ships. I was planning on using them as target practice, but it seems Zoro beat me to it. Every ship in the pictures is horribly outdated, from before the weapons update. The reason nothing was docked is that they were not factioned to the DFN (they and half the base turrets were set to a "temary faction".)

The lag at base and on the server prevented me from coring them, so I just decided that someone else would do it later. (And someone did, too.)
    Temporal not temary :p

Reaction score
    @kiwi, I also fail to see how you are relevant to this conversation. We left the base for a long time, only to bring it back online for about two weeks. That being said, I don't think anyone has actually done anything there aside from scrapping the factory setup inside and salvaging some hardened hull.

TwoNiner, we did, but apparently he couldn't do anything about it.
    Debris makes a politcal counterattack!

The guy was dicking around in his ship prbly in build mode because he wasn't moving. We snuck up while we were radar jammed and dropped the shields in a second or 2 and cored it. Then ripped it up a bit for good fun.

And this was right before the reset so it hardly matters. I put the pictures there in anticipation of the anti-giant comments.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Can you provide me the name of this person? I find it odd that someone would get in a ship not set to our faction, not move it at all from where it was left, and then fail to report that our base was attacked.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Morbid curiosity really, but did you mean to declare war on Starfleet, or was it a rogue member?

Reaction score
    Recently we had 2 battles with starfleet, the first happened at Midgard. Midgard fought back but their ship, piloted by zargon, was destroyed. The presence of vaygr scouts helped to coordinate the battle.

After that Starfleet attempted to help the faction but their reinforcements, a nebula class ship piloted by Dragon2000, spotted by the vaygr scout, was ambushed by a Vaygr Zumwalt.

In order to avenge this Starfleet later came to attack our base. However the Zumwalt was elsewhere at the time and when it returned it came into contact with a nebula piloted by dragon and an armitage class piloted by rimmer. The zumwalt took a missile to its side and was partially destroyed. The pilot died.

However after this happened a vaygr pilot rushed to the destroyed ship and took control of it. As the starfleet rolled off assuming they had beaten their foes, the half wrecked zumwalt attacked rimmer's armitage from the rear, the pilot wasnt paying attention and was killed, and the ship destroyed. Quickly the zumwalt raced back to engage the Nebula piloted by dragon. This time he was ready. Both ships exchanged fire, but the nebula couldnt break the zumwalt's shields. The Vaygr ship then maneuvered around to the top of the ship and destroyed it with its last remaining weapon system.

Both sides fought well. It was a fun little fight, but our first on elwyn.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    How didn't the missile impact lag the game to hell?
    I thought they were bugged and did a ton of (FPS) lag.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    How didn't the missile impact lag the game to hell?
    I thought they were bugged and did a ton of (FPS) lag.
    thats with debris on, turn it off and all is good again

Reaction score
    Combat Report: Altair Federation vs. Vaygr Raiders & Vaygr Proper
    What follows is a detailed report of the skirmishes between the Altair Federation and Vaygr from interstellar date 14726 to 14729

Interstellar Date – 14726
    Vaygr Raiders member “LordofWar” initiates unprovoked attack against the “Midgard” faction. Most of their assets are destroyed by a doom turd-class ship

In accordance with Federation policy, Altair deploys a scout ship to investigate incident. LordofWar’s main ship, along with a smaller Vaygr vessel, is found. The agent manages to beam blueprint schematics back to base before being killed, allowing valuable insight into Vaygr technology.

Interstellar Date – 14727
    Vaygr Raiders (LordofWar) again attack Midgard. Altair deploys light attack vessel (500 mass) and Kills LordofWar at the Midgard base.

Interstellar Date – 14729
    Altair Federation Navy goes on high alert, following the destruction of two high-profile Starfleet ships by Vaygr (see above posts)

Distress call is received on public subspace frequencies about Vaygr attempting to kick someone (IGN: Thriver) out of Thriver’s own home base. Vaygr deploys a drone outside of their base (intentions unknown, presumably to spawn-kill) and patrols around the area with the “Vaygr Dreadnought”. Altair deploys a light attack vessel to the area. After a light skirmish, the Dreadnought retreats after having its shields dropped. The drone then destroys the light attack vessel. Another Altair vessel is deployed, which destroys the drone and a cruiser parked in the Vaygr home sector before being killed by defense turrets. A third light attack vessel is deployed by Altair. A skirmish between the Vaygr Dreadnought (driven by Zorozeenee) and the player Planetmind (not an Altair member) then occurs; Planetmind is killed. The light attack vessel then engages and destroys the Vaygr Dreadnought and kills Zorozeenee.

The attack vessel is later damaged by turrets, deemed unsalvageable, and scrapped for parts.

I had a lot of fun, I hope Zoro and LordofWar did too :)

Last edited: