The Vaygr Empire "To Dominate & Control" [Apply here]

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Oro I would like to point out that the "garbage" Medusas, by the way, did their job quite well. Their job was to keep people away from our homebase, and you and Leanson avoided it like the plague, instead sitting a rather large distance away even in your Intruder class, nagging me to come out and take on both of you at once with the 200m long outdated ship I had docked there.

Now that Keptick just posted that ^ , I think I will follow suit.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    FD it's because everything is docked and your base being protected that have kept us at bay and at a distance. Take off that headquarter protection so you can take damage and see how well your turrets hold. Which was the only thing stopping a raid was those two items and nothing more. I do like how they look though.

Oro

Reaction score
    I need to check again, but I'm pretty sure that the VAYGR ship used by aceface in the "CR VS TE" video made use of overdrive. If video evidence isn't good enough for you, then I just don't know what is...

Besides, you're clearly being stuborn and ignoring every single point we're making and instead choosing to argue on some fairly useless (and indirect) claim I made. I'm not going to keep arguing with you, because shouting at a wall would probably be more productive. You can reply to this, but don't expect any serious answer.

Unrelated note: You completely nailed it! @MrTargareyan
    We used overdrive, but did we use it above 100%?
    Oro I would like to point out that the "garbage" Medusas, by the way, did their job quite well. Their job was to keep people away from our homebase, and you and Leanson avoided it like the plague, instead sitting a rather large distance away even in your Intruder class, nagging me to come out and take on both of you at once with the 200m long outdated ship I had docked there.

As already stated by Leanson, everything that is docked is invincible so yea. I think that anyone with even the slightest amount of reason in there head would see this, but no not you.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2

Dude after reading this I think all hope left in the DFN's recovery is lost.

No wait I forgot... Can't recover what you didn't have in the first place.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Dude after reading this I think all hope left in the DFN's recovery is lost.

No wait I forgot... Can't recover what you didn't have in the first place.
    Good ships, common sense, honesty, members, relevance,... two remember to be specific lol

Reactions: Oro
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    What it's funny, we all know dfn ships a good, let's not be to serious to not get jokes when they are told. But on another note, I am happy you called and see both of us "mighty" it's about time it's common knowledge lol

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    What it's funny, we all know dfn ships a good, let's not be to serious to not get jokes when they are told. But on another note, I am happy you called and see both of us "mighty" it's about time it's common knowledge lol
    I am afraid the "mighty" bit was sarcasm.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I've heard somethings about DFN. Namely prototypes <_< >_>

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    It's funny I haven't seen eisenwald around at all, not even one member.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    @Leanson
    Yeah, I realized that after I posted it, and it wouldn't let me change it. The reason they don't do anything anymore is because they evidently left the game due to nobody but Purgatory really wanting to get involved in starmade right now.