The Vaygr Empire "To Dominate & Control" [Apply here]

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    i suppose when it comes to this faction, other factions are happy if they don't get the V

Reaction score
    Heres released combat pics we took while fighting dfn on nz4242 before the wipe

oh and heres the updated invader

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    thats a frigate, not a fighter
    it would have way too low maneuverability and acceleration to function well in fighter combat
    Maybe a gunship? Frigates should be a lot bigger, especially according to vaygr ship scale and compaired to the size of their other ships.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Maybe a gunship? Frigates should be a lot bigger, especially according to vaygr ship scale and compaired to the size of their other ships.
    game-wise, when you consider all the mechanics, this ship IS a frigate. It has moderate maneuverability coupled with a somewhat slow acceleration (especially with the new thrust mechanics). Vaygr "frigates" are normal-sized Starmade capital ships. Everything above that is all titans. Especially with the new thrust mechanics, they certainly all move like titans should.
    And with the upcoming crafting system, coupled with future changes to blueprint shipbuilding, they will hopefully become MUCH harder to acquire and thus necessitate the Vaygr downscale their fleet.

To Zoro's credit, his faction has the best military record because he knows where the game is most easily exploitable for starships, therefore he uses giant titans like the ones he has because thats how the system has worked in terms of what does best in starmade combat. Titans are next to invincible and always win. The Vaygr have proven this is universally true. That's the fundamental problem in the game that I have sought destroyed from day 1.

Also Zoro when did you get back on NASS? You're supposed to be banned. I guess I have some work to do when I get on next.

Anyways, enough ranting, let's sit back and watch Zoro build more ships that we hope we never encounter in-game.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    thats a frigate, not a fighter
    it would have way too low maneuverability and acceleration to function well in fighter combat
    It is actually accelerates extremely fast, it has the overdrive system installed and is very agile, turns sharp, besides it sits on our scale as a fighter. Which is all that matters.

Reaction score
    game-wise, when you consider all the mechanics, this ship IS a frigate. It has moderate maneuverability coupled with a somewhat slow acceleration (especially with the new thrust mechanics). Vaygr "frigates" are normal-sized Starmade capital ships. Everything above that is all titans. Especially with the new thrust mechanics, they certainly all move like titans should.
    And with the upcoming crafting system, coupled with future changes to blueprint shipbuilding, they will hopefully become MUCH harder to acquire and thus necessitate the Vaygr downscale their fleet.

To Zoro's credit, his faction has the best military record because he knows where the game is most easily exploitable for starships, therefore he uses giant titans like the ones he has because thats how the system has worked in terms of what does best in starmade combat. Titans are next to invincible and always win. The Vaygr have proven this is universally true. That's the fundamental problem in the game that I have sought destroyed from day 1.

Also Zoro when did you get back on NASS? You're supposed to be banned. I guess I have some work to do when I get on next.

Anyways, enough ranting, let's sit back and watch Zoro build more ships that we hope we never encounter in-game.
    No this is false, in fact we have been building smaller ships (the zumwalt) and have been doing just as well. We originally designed the ship for Eisenwald who have been riding it to victory on Elwyn Eternity on more than one occasion. In fact all the combat pics i posted above, where ships that fought the zumwalt. The ship dominates most ships equal to and above its size. While remaining fast and agile like a smaller ship.

Taking down large ships with smaller ones is entirely possible, and not just possible. With the right communication and tactics taking down large ships is probable. Titans are not invincible, at all. But remember, in hands of people who can communication properly and have the correct mindset when going into a fight, can wield it to great effect. Whoever continues to ride on this as an excuse of why someone beat them is a fool, there are so many ways around it.

I admit, size may have helped us win in the past and may in the future. But starmade isnt what it used to be, its changed. And with so many reliable methods of combat, why only choose one? That would be foolish and predictable.

I never stated i was on nass 4242, but the member of my faction were. They had complained about the lag alot.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Thanks for cleaning up the old base... Our turrets were all messed up and couldn't break anything for some reason. Granted, it wasn't really so much fighting as it was destroying a single outdated ship and two...whatever those were at a base which was abandoned weeks before.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    hey zoro i should be able to get on today or tomorrow if you need my help with making or destroying anything

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I keep wondering what would happen if my wip nub deformed flying brick met with a large ship of yours..

Reaction score
    if you covered the front with disinegrators then there would be some server crashes whil the game tried to get your ship out of colision zone

Reaction score
    Thanks for cleaning up the old base... Our turrets were all messed up and couldn't break anything for some reason. Granted, it wasn't really so much fighting as it was destroying a single outdated ship and two...whatever those were at a base which was abandoned weeks before.
    even when players were using them?

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Pardon? I remember seeing all of those ships at the base last time I was on, and nothing changed from your screenshots. Zoro, you aren't the best liar.