The Vaygr Empire [RECRUITMENT OPEN]

Reaction score
    you silly nuts stop flaming jeez guys cant we all just grow up a teensy bit? i know we're all twelve and a half but let's at least stop trying to start fights
    [DOUBLEPOST=1459910552,1459910350][/DOUBLEPOST]Welp, sorry for the latest bout of censorship, but it seems Lecic can't help but come in here and try to piss everyone off. I didn't read too good, just deleted everything that looked mean. Thanks to the rest of you for sticking around!

Reaction score
    I dont think that the Vaygr raiders have nothing to do with the main faction, I'm simply saying that when they attack sombody, the main factions acts like they dont even know the raiders exist.
    No bro....

In fact Vaygr EMPIRE peeps put up most of the vaygr raiders stuff on the history of factions doc, do you think they would do that if they wanted people to think they do not know they exist?

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    No bro....

In fact Vaygr EMPIRE peeps put up most of the vaygr raiders stuff on the history of factions doc, do you think they would do that if they wanted people to think they do not know they exist?
    It use to be that way on Nass back in 2013 though I believe.

Az14el

Definitely not a skywanderers dev
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    that explains a lot unfortunately, raiders ain't allowed to lose these days either :D

ZeroRa

Vaygr Representative
    Reaction score
    NAME: ZeroRa

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: Seems like you guys fight a lot, the reason im joining sm multiplayer is for pvp

PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE: I built a handful of insignificant ships in sp

Reaction score
    NAME: ZeroRa

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: Seems like you guys fight a lot, the reason im joining sm multiplayer is for pvp

PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE: I built a handful of insignificant ships in sp
    Your voice interview will be conducted on ts35.gameservers.com:9307
    If you could join teamspeak withing the next 2 hours that would be great, if not shoot me a PM

Reaction score
    NAME: HeartUponSleeve

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: I used to run with you guys back in the Nass days with another name, then I quit the game and lost contact with Vaygr, now I want to make a return

PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE: Ran with both Vaygr and Vaygr Raiders, back when your ships were brown and used ice crystal, I think enough has been said.

Reaction score
    NAME: HeartUponSleeve

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: I used to run with you guys back in the Nass days with another name, then I quit the game and lost contact with Vaygr, now I want to make a return

PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE: Ran with both Vaygr and Vaygr Raiders, back when your ships were brown and used ice crystal, I think enough has been said.
    Could you please PM me with name used before this one?

Reaction score
    Zoro seems to think you would be better off in the raiders as you had more experience with them, could you send in an application there? Just copypaste it if you need to

It should be on the 2nd page of this subforum

Reaction score
    Announcement:

Vaygr Empire has made the decision to chose Club Penguin as their primary game of focus, when Zoro was asked about the decision, he simply responded with...

"NOOT NOOT MUDDAFUCKAS"
    and swiftly waddled away

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    that explains a lot unfortunately, raiders ain't allowed to lose these days either :D
    We actually are. :p

I mean, we roll aroilund in small boats :p
    The point of the raiders is so that that Vaygr can attack people and then say 'wasn't us, it was a pirate sub faction that has nothing to do with us whatsoever'
    Dunno mate, considering my main character in Vaygr is mortiferum, and my raider account is literally "mortiferumRAIDER", maybe it is a bit obvious to deny responsibility? )))))

Az14el

Definitely not a skywanderers dev
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    We actually are. :p

I mean, we roll aroilund in small boats :p
    Pretty old post mate, this was targeted at only one in particular who took things a little too seriously, and haven't seen them around for some time

ZeroRa

Vaygr Representative
    Reaction score
    Since flying wants to delete the roasting i guess ill have to put it here

Well it seems like ill have to pull up your (FD) history on covering up losses

(This is copy of Zoro's text in ts)

The first battle with DFN: Vaygr attacks DFN shipyard and destroys 90% of fleet with a Sphinx battleship, the last 10% is saved by incap when incap and zoro engage in an extremely devasting battle where each ship is heavily damaged
    Flying Debris stated that all the ships were "scheduled for demolition" which angered Incap and spawned the Tartaran Empire.

After he attempted to unfaction our base with 2 spies (1 is incap)
    Zoro, Karnageking, Comr4de, and dsgraves did the same to him and destroyed his home planet.
    Flying Debris responded by saying that it was against the rules and we would be banned

On elwyn eternity we destroyed 90% of everything he had including many alternate bases and outposts

Flying Debris responded by saying it was a glitch and was before a server reset and it was an offline attack, so it didnt matter, however the image was uploaded a month before the server reset

I even gave him a two week warning before we attacked where he responded to his faction mates about it

Oh and this is just for kicks
    Him recently commenting on Incap infiltrating my faction back in the nasszone era

Last edited:

Top 4ce

Force or Ace?
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Since flying wants to delete the roasting i guess ill have to put it here

Well it seems like ill have to pull up your (FD) history on covering up losses

(This is copy of Zoro's text in ts)

The first battle with DFN: Vaygr attacks DFN shipyard and destroys 90% of fleet with a Sphinx battleship, the last 10% is saved by incap when incap and zoro engage in an extremely devasting battle where each ship is heavily damaged
    Flying Debris stated that all the ships were "scheduled for demolition" which angered Incap and spawned the Tartaran Empire.

After he attempted to unfaction our base with 2 spies (1 is incap)
    Zoro, Karnageking, Comr4de, and dsgraves did the same to him and destroyed his home planet.
    Flying Debris responded by saying that it was against the rules and we would be banned

On elwyn eternity we destroyed 90% of everything he had including many alternate bases and outposts

Flying Debris responded by saying it was a glitch and was before a server reset and it was an offline attack, so it didnt matter, however the image was uploaded months before the server reset

I even gave him a two week warning before we attacked where he responded to his faction mates about it

Oh and this is just for kicks
    Him commenting on Incap infiltrating my faction back in the nasszone era
    Last image borked