Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    NEWS FROM THE FRONT!
    Victory at the Battle of Duc System

The first battle with the OAS has gone very well. Forces met in the Duc System just outside the inner rim.

The Battle started with a organized Vaygr assault with supporting forces from the NeoMillennium Empire, however the OAS closed in on the Vaygr formation and it soon became a chaotic pitched battle. As the battle ensued the faction Arctic Storm attempted to intervene on Odium's behalf but were ultimately beaten back by LordSidonus in his Abaddon battleship. Despite the heroic efforts of Zackey in his Templar cruiser the OAS forces were eventually isolated and destroyed by the Odium fleet. A few ships managed to escape but victory still fell to Odium.

BATTLE STATISTICS
    (Stats have been confirmed by both Odium and OAS)

ODIUM PACT FORCES

VAYGR EMPIRE
    114k Mass Super Intruder UNDAMAGED - Zoro
    109k Mass Heavy Intruder UNDAMAGED - Sildaran
    109k Mass Heavy Intruder 95% HP - RedAlert
    109k Mass Heavy Intruder 94% HP - FiatLux

NeoMillennium
    18k Mass Cruiser 93% HP - ScriptKitty

Artic Storm
    126k Mass Hyperion 95% HP- Konovalov
    103k Mass Executor 95% HP- Artorias

VS

ONUS AUTONOMOUS SINGULARITY FORCES
    Dread Syndicate
    17k Mass Templar 65% HP - Zackey

Infinite Legion
    202k Mass Abaddon DESTROYED - LordSidonus
    92k Mass Omega DESTROYED - Az14zel

Dovan Empire
    202k Mass Abaddon DESTROYED - TheDerpGamer

1st Imperial Order
    108K Mass Final Word 94% HP - Timeh

PICTURES

That's some EvE level fleet combat right there, I seriously wish stuff like this would happen more often (sounds like it was fun).

Az14el

Definitely not a skywanderers dev
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    It was fun
    Things went.... awry

well fought

Reaction score
    I offer if wanted my server while it in open beta for any war this faction or any other PvP wants wants. Also in case you did not know this is the Elwyn Infinity server setup specifically for faction conquest. You can review the server idea/purpose in my threat in server forums.

ElwynInfinity-(Rebirth of Elwyn)
    We will look into it, btw we are definitely moving to the server when its up.

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    I offer if wanted my server while it in open beta for any war this faction or any other PvP wants wants. Also in case you did not know this is the Elwyn Infinity server setup specifically for faction conquest. You can review the server idea/purpose in my threat in server forums.

ElwynInfinity-(Rebirth of Elwyn)
    I think everyone knows about EE, it's just that we were originally told "novemberish" and have been waiting ever scene.
    Still seems like it is forever away too.
    EDIT: apparently I don't know what I am talking about, read infinity as eternity whoops.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    NAME: Steam: Fenneck, IGN: Gonzalo

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: I saw AceFace's video of yours and would like to participate in such fights or just help by in some way or another. You guys look really interesting and I dig your evil looking ships.

PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE: I can't decorate for shit, but I like to tinker with systems. I played the game for the first time in Christmas and quickly learnt the weapons systems plus and minuses and how to make good power reactors after being in the big faction Corporation Reborn-Spartan on the Asguard server. So far I have killed two people who decided to intrude on our space. Here's a screenshot of one of them:

Reaction score
    NAME: Steam: Fenneck, IGN: Gonzalo

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: I saw AceFace's video of yours and would like to participate in such fights or just help by in some way or another. You guys look really interesting and I dig your evil looking ships.

PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE: I can't decorate for shit, but I like to tinker with systems. I played the game for the first time in Christmas and quickly learnt the weapons systems plus and minuses and how to make good power reactors after being in the big faction Corporation Reborn-Spartan on the Asguard server. So far I have killed two people who decided to intrude on our space. Here's a screenshot of one of them:
    Ok you will need to join our teamspeak today. Hop on anywhere from 1630 - 2300 EST. There should be lots of people on.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    >shields- 0/220

nice meme, friends

Reaction score
    NAME: Imagination01

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: Originally ran with a bunch of IRL friends, none of them can load StarMade anymore, I think its time I made my move in the community to a faction with an excellent combat reputation, I would not join any of the other factions here because I don't like factions that put talk infront of action.

PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:
    * Sneak Attacks
    * Boarding
    * Recon
    * Leadership
    * Exploiting the element of surprise

Reaction score
    NAME: Imagination01

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: Originally ran with a bunch of IRL friends, none of them can load StarMade anymore, I think its time I made my move in the community to a faction with an excellent combat reputation, I would not join any of the other factions here because I don't like factions that put talk infront of action.

PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:
    * Sneak Attacks
    * Boarding
    * Recon
    * Leadership
    * Exploiting the element of surprise
    Join our teamspeak, we are on now
    ts35.gameservers.com:9307