The Vaygr Empire [RECRUITMENT OPEN]

Reaction score
    boys i dont see anyone on teamspeak but if you need any help with stuff on genX just shoot me a steam message

Reaction score
    Damn, Vaygr Raiders is getting shit done, In less than a week they have destroyed a total of 1.3 million mass total of ships, IN FRIGATES OF ALL THINGS!

Az14el

Definitely not a skywanderers dev
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    cost me a good billion or two this last week, they're doing work xD
    Note to self, hide my idling fleets better.

Az14el

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    In Vaygr, we love a good fight
    You must be speaking for yourself friendo, closest thing Vaygr have come to a fight since January is sniping homebases from several sectors out while the occupants ignore them and build. Ain't even taxing anymore.

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I thought Dovan was supposed to be the fun mascot of the factions but hey I guess we actually have a clown faction now.
    You Vaygr people are always so darned fun.

Az14el

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Dovan isn't allowed to have fun anymore, by orders of the grand inquisitor.
    On the flipside we're not allowed to teamkill them over and over again either.

Reaction score
    You must be speaking for yourself friendo, closest thing Vaygr have come to a fight since January is sniping homebases from several sectors out while the occupants ignore them and build. Ain't even taxing anymore.
    When did I say we were getting good fights? XD

Reaction score
    Just to update on the current Status of Vaygr:

We have expanded to the Elwyn Infinity server and will most likely be making it our primary focus due to the PVP scene dying in other servers.

Vaygr Raiders now have an post run by myself: NP - Vaygr Raiders [RECRUITING] and just like Vaygr are taking recruits, the raiders will be acting a kind of "special forces" division of Vaygr and are soon to be setup on EI.

Vaygr have also in the short time of being there, forced one faction to surrender and become a client faction to us, 2 Tormentor Class Battleships and a Carrier Group have been spawned in and are ready for deployment.

Reaction score
    Why are you guys running away from GenX and just leaving behind a skeleton crew of Raiders? We were pretty hyped to fight you guys but you were never online after we started getting on. Maybe you felt like the PvP scene was dying because you never participated in it recently?
    We are still on GenX, if you want a fight shoot us a message in TS, we are always looking for fights, we never showed up at your base because you guys never undock when we do show up

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    How would you know we never undock when you show up if Vaygr has only ever shown up at Thryn's base one time, during which we undocked and fought you with hilariously smaller ships, and then Odium ran away after our base turret nuked a guy?
    When we are all offline and they show up, we don't undock, and that annoys the hell out of them

Reaction score
    How would you know we never undock when you show up if Vaygr has only ever shown up at Thryn's base one time, during which we undocked and fought you with hilariously smaller ships, and then Odium ran away after our base turret nuked a guy?
    We have been at your base more than once :/

EDIT: Besides, the scene on GenX is basically dead, EI is where its all at

Reaction score
    Are you referring to the one time when some Raider crashed at our base, and then fled? Please. That's less than nothing. Raiders are not the Vaygr Empire. Everyone knows they're a proxy faction to do things that the Empire won't or can't do.
    Read the post near the middle of the page, learn2read

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    How is inquiring if Odium will acquire a new logo off topic for the Odium thread? It's a reasonable and legitimate question?

You state the alliance is joinable by invitation only so the thread is not for recruitment.

What is it's topic?

Reactions: Az14el
    Reaction score
    The point of the raiders is so that that Vaygr can attack people and then say 'wasn't us, it was a pirate sub faction that has nothing to do with us whatsoever'
    Umm...

Vaygr Raiders now have an post run by myself: NP - Vaygr Raiders [RECRUITING] and just like Vaygr are taking recruits, the raiders will be acting a kind of "special forces" division of Vaygr and are soon to be setup on EI
    the raiders will be acting a kind of "special forces" division of Vaygr

a kind of "special forces" division
    Thinking Vaygr Raiders has nothing to do with Vaygr is just more of Lecic's propaganda :/