The Thryn [Recruitment Limited]

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    There haven't really been any major balancing changes since the blueprint update, so.... You were using outdated ships even before the blueprint update? That wasn't very smart of you.
    Weapons have changed a lot, nukes in particular. ;)

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    In other news... Did someone recently try to use ai torpedoes on our base, they were factionless and non-functional >_>

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    That's why I'm saying that the ships we spawned with credits aren't good anymore.
    If your ships relied on nukes as the main damage dealer, you probably should have seen this coming anyway, with the introduction of PD.

Anyway, there is nothing keeping you from scrapping for massive amounts of blocks or just refitting them to a different weapon system.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    If your ships relied on nukes as the main damage dealer, you probably should have seen this coming anyway, with the introduction of PD.

Anyway, there is nothing keeping you from scrapping for massive amounts of blocks or just refitting them to a different weapon system.
    Most of them were killed in combat operations and stuff like that. Stop assuming things you know nothing about please.

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    How about being less vague?
    Omissions are often the bastion of those who know full disclosure would invalidate their argument.

Last edited:

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    How about being less vague?
    Omissions are often the bastion of those who know full disclosure would invalidate their argument.
    If you want all the classified information about the CR please present yourself at desk number 99 with the purple rainbow key in your front right pocket.

Thank you for your patience, have nice day!
    This is a joke please don't ban me

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    didn't odium-ers vow to not do diplomacy btw? wtf are you doing trying to talk to us then?

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    Good point. And I think that's reason enough to ask that the thread be kept to legitimate diplomacy, recruiting and what not. I think some bantering between members is permissible if they are of the same group or have legit common grounds. As has been allowed in other threads.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    didn't odium-ers vow to not do diplomacy btw? wtf are you doing trying to talk to us then?
    You're the one that brought up the issue. And if you don't want us not talking to you just say so in the first place, don't start a discussion...

:( Y u b aggressive liek dis?

Reaction score
    D

Deleted member 301635

What changed your mind?
    I'm still an Odium supporter, it's just that this faction claimed they'd be doing raiding, which as you can guess, I like doing. Though I'm begining to suspect they've become more peaceful and less warlike, in which case I'd retract my app.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    I'm still an Odium supporter, it's just that this faction claimed they'd be doing raiding, which as you can guess, I like doing. Though I'm begining to suspect they've become more peaceful and less warlike, in which case I'd retract my app.
    I think that they're planning raiding on Odium assets :P

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    You're the one that brought up the issue. And if you don't want us not talking to you just say so in the first place, don't start a discussion...

:( Y u b aggressive liek dis?
    the thing is, whether we direct diplomacy at you all or not, your vow is to not do diplomacy, so the thing to do would be to not respond even when someone calls you out. pointing the fingers at the faction that's willing to do diplomacy and blaming them for trying to bring up diplomacy is really the most captain obvious thing you could do. yes, we would like to talk to you and stop the crap. no, you're not supposed to want to talk to us, and you're supposed to continue the crap regardless of our discussions directed at you because you're odium.

i was hoping that odium would stay true to their "no diplomacy" thing, but i guess the bait was too strong. :P

Reactions: Keptick
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    the thing is, whether we direct diplomacy at you all or not, your vow is to not do diplomacy, so the thing to do would be to not respond even when someone calls you out. pointing the fingers at the faction that's willing to do diplomacy and blaming them for trying to bring up diplomacy is really the most captain obvious thing you could do. yes, we would like to talk to you and stop the crap. no, you're not supposed to want to talk to us, and you're supposed to continue the crap regardless of our discussions directed at you because you're odium.

i was hoping that odium would stay true to their "no diplomacy" thing, but i guess the bait was too strong. :p
    If you are hoping that their are no diplomacy talks ref, then get on server, I have not seen you at all.
    We are not above talking and conversation if all members involved are able to handle themselves.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Well, they've already broken their other core value of not attacking new/unestablished factions, so it's mostly just bs to make them look superior at this point. Come to think of it, that's actually what most of the stuff they've been doing lately is.