The Thryn [Recruitment Limited]

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Why always EvE? Why never the X series in a MMO setting? I think "X style MMO" sounds better than "Casual EvE", but that's just me I guess.

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    We could possibly do war-games, but they would really have to come after this *war.*

Reaction score
    Lol, I hate to break it to you jaas. There is no war, as my counterparts have stated earlier. Should you need to justify this think of it as a Cold War. We won't attack homebases, y'all won't attack homebases. It's about as convenient as the space race, where the U.S burned Russia out economically for a journey worth dirt.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Lol, I hate to break it to you jaas. There is no war, as my counterparts have stated earlier. Should you need to justify this think of it as a Cold War. We won't attack homebases, y'all won't attack homebases. It's about as convenient as the space race, where the U.S burned Russia out economically for a journey worth dirt.
    For once I kind of agree with you. Though I hope you didn't mean that the "war" is ruining CoK's economy, because that is the exact opposite of what is happening.

Reaction score
    Exactly, it's hurting noone its like looking at the DMZ in Korea. Odium rarely eats planets or asteroids, since when we do...it crashes the server, LEANSON! We gather enough resources in an hour our way than mining for a whole day. Ultimately, both sides have assets neither are willing to lose regardless of how easy they are to obtain. Until something changes it'll likely stay cold since the war started before block spawning.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    You guys are having that problem too? Even my smallest salvager does that, and to a lesser extent the wafflebeam cannons on about half my warships.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    What I love large scale mining.. true everyone crashes or lags tho.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    If you wanted to attack things near a home-base, all you would need is a cloaker with a ton of cores+faction modules attached. Get close, scatter cores with a pulse/push and gtfo while the turrets are distracted. No AI means they'll just float where ever you leave them (bonus points if you can get them inside the base).

Turrets tend to target things closer after all, distract them long enough to pop a few ships and leave. I dunno, just a thought.

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I think it's funny lecic talking shit.. when he has done nothing that he can talk shit about. It's like the guy yelling on the side lines talking shit to the players. When do you take the field btw?

Keptick does, black does, I can't say you do anything of noticeable. It takes more than a bad attitude to win. What did your faction do after we attacked? Nothing, I respect Jass, Az, and most of your members. But not you. Side lines man.
    Respect me enough to not call me a J ass? >_>

Reaction score
    I think it would be greatly appreciated if you guys could stop coming onto our thread just to insult our members.

Reaction score
    Correction, you should read the post again. When insults fly its usually not from our mouths first.

Reaction score
    And according to the mods, at least in chat, reacting is just as bad as starting it, so, once again; please leave, if your only intention is to insult our members.

Reaction score
    I thought i was calm? I'm deliberately putting a lack of emotion into my sentences, as to stop confusion about whether i am annoyed or not.
    But my point still stands, anyways. If your only intention is to insult our members, please leave, and also if it is your intention to try to bait me into becoming angry, i request you desist, because it won't get you anywhere.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Kros read the posts again please. My objective isn't to insult or talk down on. But to illustrate my point. As he was clearly trying to give his point across.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I thought i was calm? I'm deliberately putting a lack of emotion into my sentences, as to stop confusion about whether i am annoyed or not.
    But my point still stands, anyways. If your only intention is to insult our members, please leave, and also if it is your intention to try to bait me into becoming angry, i request you desist, because it won't get you anywhere.
    Didn't he react first as we are all reacting to the chain of events and posts in this thread. Who's at fault, then all parties them including you. I suggest We get off the silly subject of attacking protected home bases, and an augment on it is pointless.