• Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    So are you guys going to start back up again on SS or what

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I want to make note, though I may be extremely late, The banner you guys have says "Your freedom will be the wars you wage"

The creator of such things must of seen the knights of the fallen empire trailer from SWTOR because that's to the letter what one of them says. So coool

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    You're ex-TGT, aren't you? Why'd you leave for Aethi (and now leave Aethi, at that)?
    I am still in TGT. I joined TNT and Aethi because TGT hit a slum. I quit Aethi because I want to stick to TGT and TNT.

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    I'm not sure it's dead. I mean, Mariux was online just 3-5 hours ago...

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    I'm not sure it's dead. I mean, Mariux was online just 3-5 hours ago...
    They have a complete lack of presence on SS, and the entire Zycloneklon Fleet, which left, claims to have been pulling all of the weight in the faction. I've seen no activity from them on the forums either, barely even responding to my posts asking if they're dead. Nature hasn't been online since Jan 5th.

Last edited:

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    They have a complete lack of presence on SS, and the entire Zyclone Fleet, which left, claims to have been pulling all of the weight in the faction. I've seen no activity from them on the forums either, barely even responding to my posts asking if they're dead. Nature hasn't been online since Jan 5th.
    Zyklon* like the pesticide.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    um sorry to be bothersome but is my app accepted or rejected?
    taco
    Accepted. Will add to faction conversation ASAP.
    They have a complete lack of presence on SS, and the entire Zycloneklon Fleet, which left, claims to have been pulling all of the weight in the faction. I've seen no activity from them on the forums either, barely even responding to my posts asking if they're dead. Nature hasn't been online since Jan 5th.
    Zyclon fleet due to many of the members just getting bored of the game. We might retire from SM scene for a few months, but the discussion on what to do meanwhile is still in progress.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Zyclon fleet due to many of the members just getting bored of the game. We might retire from SM scene for a few months, but the discussion on what to do meanwhile is still in progress.
    Having discussed it with them, the reason they got bored is because they were the ones pulling all of the weight.

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I want to make note, though I may be extremely late, The banner you guys have says "Your freedom will be the wars you wage"

The creator of such things must of seen the knights of the fallen empire trailer from SWTOR because that's to the letter what one of them says. So coool
    Correct. One of my favorite trailers ever t b h f a m.

Accepted. Will add to faction conversation ASAP.

Since the rest of ZFleet HighCom is banned, I'll post this. TGT is well and dead because we stopped playing. Nature hasn't been on Steam in like, three months, and I'm sure his SMdock activity is similar. We were the only ones doing anything, period. I'll spare the monologue for the sake of time and respect, but any further activity by your member list ought to be under a different banner.

Reaction score
    • Wiki Contributor
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Its a shame that this faction is dying so young. I had such high hopes.
    On account of my recent alcohol consumption, I'm gonna go ahead and cut you off there, and point out that these tiresome little burnout factions, these sheep that the mighty Arstotzkan Empire has worn out recently, have done more, and in fact created more, than you have in several years. And although this banner now flys no longer, I think we would all appreciate it if the, well, venerable and largely insignificant faction, (that's you) stepped the fuck back. Good day, sir.

Reactions: Ithirahad and Zyrr