The Terran Gossamer Technocracy

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    On account of my recent alcohol consumption, I'm gonna go ahead and cut you off there, and point out that these tiresome little burnout factions, these sheep that the mighty Arstotzkan Empire has worn out recently, have done more, and in fact created more, than you have in several years. And although this banner now flys no longer, I think we would all appreciate it if the, well, venerable and largely insignificant faction, (that's you) stepped the fuck back. Good day, sir.
    First off, I did not intend to be rude when I said that. In fact, I was trying to say that I liked this faction and that I'm sad to see it go. I do not know how you interpreted my words as something hostile, however I shall not stand for this. So let me clarify some things.

these tiresome little burnout factions, these sheep that the mighty Arstotzkan Empire has worn out recently, have done more, and in fact created more, than you have in several years.
    You're one to talk. Even if they have done more than us, that means they've done more than you too. I spend a lot of my time on the forums, and haven't heard much from you guys the entire time Iv'e been playing starmade.

I think we would all appreciate it if the, well, venerable and largely insignificant faction, (that's you) stepped the fuck back. Good day, sir.
    Uh huh. I think you're alone there pal. Step back from what? Being sad because a nice faction is no longer alive. I think you're just begging for a fight.

QUOTE="Heillos, post: 260596, member: 365133"]On account of my recent alcohol consumption,[/QUOTE]
    Ok, so you're an adult. Then start acting like one. Instead of trying to instigate a fight the way an 8 year old tries to piss off their parents, why not play another game. Because clearly, you're the kind of person this community doesn't need.

We are both some of the oldest factions in starmade and I would hate to see a war, but if you want a fight, you'll get one. I, personally would be willing to let this one slide, but Miraak may not be so kind. If I were you, I would apologize before things escalate further. I normally don't go off on rants like this, but you really screwed up this time.

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    That's an awfully big ego from a two man faction whose sole contribution to this game has been being notable for doing absolutely nothing worth of note.

Heillos invented a shit ton of incredibly useful tech. No one on the forums, least of all you, has the authority to check his power level.

Reactions: Ithirahad
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    That's an awfully big ego from a two man faction whose sole contribution to this game has been being notable for doing absolutely nothing worth of note.

Heillos invented a shit ton of incredibly useful tech. No one on the forums, least of all you, has the authority to check his power level.
    I dunno why we haven't gotten much done in all this time. Maybe it's because we have to go to school/work like normal people. Or maybe we have better stuff to do. I dunno.

I expressed my sorrow in what I thought was the disappearing of a nice faction and as soon as I post that, everyone is on my ass about "backing off". Would someone please tell me how I upset you by saying I liked this faction and that I was sad to see it go? Seriously, I would love to know. And don't try to say that it was because of my above rant. I wasn't the one who started the shit talking. If you scroll up, you can clearly see that Helios was the first one to start the insults. He said that I should "step the fuck back". If I had said something bad about TGT, that would be understandable. But I did not. Why are all of you getting on my ass about saying that I liked a faction? So please, I'm tired of all this shit talk. How about we all just calm down and think about how immature we are all being? Here, I'll go first. I admit that I should have kept my cool and not responded to Helios's words in such a harsh manner. I apologize for this. I have had a lot on my plate recently such as finals and I have been stressed this whole week.

I don't want this. The community can be better than this and act more mature. So please. Lets all calm down, and act civilized.
    This is a test, if we can all apologize and act mature, we have truly accomplished something. If the shitflinging continues, I shall lose all hope for humanity. If you want to continue this argument, I will contact a mod to come sort this out because I have better things to do than to argue about this kind of stuff on a forum for a virtual game. You can continue your pointless bickering all you want, but count us out of it.

Last edited:

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Not upset, you just grilled Heillos for being a drunkard and I responded in turn. End of story.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I think we would all appreciate it if the, well, venerable and largely insignificant faction, (that's you) stepped the fuck back. Good day, sir.

We are both some of the oldest factions in starmade and I would hate to see a war, but if you want a fight, you'll get one. I, personally would be willing to let this one slide, but Miraak may not be so kind. If I were you, I would apologize before things escalate further. I normally don't go off on rants like this, but you really screwed up this time.
    There will be no war. Not even an embargo.
    That's an awfully big ego
    Seriously though, we are the Dovan Empire. its a bit expected

from a two man faction whose sole contribution to this game has been being notable for doing absolutely nothing worth of note.
    ignorance of our achievements or actual member count is not evidence of our supposed insignificance

While it may be true that he has done many things, this does not make the nature of his post acceptable or defendable.

Not upset, you just grilled Heillos for being a drunkard and I responded in turn. End of story.
    He was not grilled for being a drunkard, he was grilled because he outright insulted an entire faction calling it insignificant, and claimed he was drunk as if it would make it okay. Whether or not he is drunk he still made an angry, over the top post, and was responded to with an angry, over the top post.

Altogether, Heillos made a faux pas, and was responded to in an inevitable way. The issue should have never have went beyond the reply to Heillos (let alone started) and should be dropped before it becomes serious.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    What games are TGT playing together? MWO?

Reaction score
    CSGO is what it looks like right now, but its still up for debate along with SE, KSP, From the Depths, and possibly Avorion.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    CSGO is what it looks like right now, but its still up for debate along with SE, KSP, From the Depths, and possibly Avorion.
    So, what you're saying is... completely dead for Starmade? Lame. If you guys are gonna play spengies, though, I recommend the warbros server. Played there with some Arstotzkans, pretty decent server.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    So, what you're saying is... completely dead for Starmade? Lame. If you guys are gonna play spengies, though, I recommend the warbros server. Played there with some Arstotzkans, pretty decent server.
    Holy shit I just found out Avorion was a thing, abandon ship, abandon ship.

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    pretty fun game if I do say so my self.
    Avorion good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats ✔ some goodshit rightth ere right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit