The Terran Gossamer Technocracy

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    No, I'm saying you look overzealous and are trying to pick a fight for no discernible reason. Please, leave.
    You seem to be the one intent on forum warring. You are definitely reading into that question way to much...

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    (Sorry for the agree spam)
    But if you're going to forum warrior it, at least do it with your tongue slightly further in your cheek, Thad.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Thadius, shut the fuck up, stop acting like a sissy bitch in our thread for no reason.
    Nobody cares about your hurt feelings and retarded crusade of right and justice.

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Zounds! If memory serves TwoNiner is the wright of such a masterpiece! Does he know of the honor to which you do his legacy?
    Nay, unfortunately not. But I shall carry on forthwith for, hark, the plans have passed through many generations to me.
    The wright deserves to know of such an honor! I will not let this momentous occasion pass unbeknownst to he who is tardy!
    Many thanks, friend. Perhaps the idle passing of time may be voided by more direct communications?
    Aye, 'tis true... But such actions now would fashion redundancy. Thank you kindly for your interest!
    The thanks is all yours; your impressive syntax has caught my eye mightily!
    My, is that a hint of attraction I spy hiding behind your eyes so soulful?
    'Tis not! Believe not your eyes and pay heed to my words, such as the galaxy may be it would never work out. Surely your comrades would slay you and mine I!
    Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs.
    Aaarghlblaarghblarghfuckeveryone.
    ...Oh, you guys. Glad I'm among capable people. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Reilly Reese

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I have no idea what is going on this thread anymore :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Our Top men are evaluating the Corax for refitting with new tech. Dark grey hull looks awesome!

The turret is definitely too big.
    I would have liked if you asked me before using my ship, or at the very least gimme a little credit for it... you know, common courtesy?

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    Holy shit, did you thryn guys SERIOUSLY get that bent out of shape over a joke to summon twoniner back from the dead?

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    29er is an independent young shipwright who don't need no thryn

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Holy shit, did you thryn guys SERIOUSLY get that bent out of shape over a joke to summon twoniner back from the dead?
    No idea what's up. Actually im not even privy to what joke you are talking about. As the above two said two is currently unrelated to us, nor have we tried to bring him under our wing. Hell we don't even talk to him, he's not in any of our chats or skype rooms.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Oh. I thought Comrade made that ship. The more you know.
    I built the Corax for Helkan use, and the use of it really should have ended after Helkan disbanded. I had no intentions of ever distributing that blueprint for public use and it really upsets me that not only was the BP leaked, but my consent wasent even seeked before use, nor was there even a slight mention of the ship's creator.

I'm also pretty sure it was obvious who made it:
    http://starmadedock.net/threads/deteis-heavy-shipyards.8626/

I would like if you guys discontinued that ship's use, I have plans to use it for my personal agenda and it would be unsightly to see another faction flying a similar ship. However if you were to continue using it I cant stop you.