The Tartaran Empire - Recruiting

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    sooo tartaran empire - are you cool with setting the mass limit to 10k

Reason being that we don't want teleporting and lag fest, and also it will be better for people with worser pcs making it so that more people will participate in the fight

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2

Reason being that we don't want teleporting and lag fest, and also it will be better for people with worser pcs making it so that more people will participate in the fight
    I have already gone over this with twoniner, the limit is 30k. If you wish to re-arrange, please contact me via PM.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    with the larger sectors and optimizations that have been done recently, 30k mass limit is fine. there is no teleporting or lag even when 2 ships accidentally ram each other.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2

I believe I have spoken to you about the fixed size limit due to the TE not having much in their arsenal being below 20k mass.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IGN:AAlexandrosTGreat

Strengths in Starmade: Interior systems turrets cinematic

Desired section Builder: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Timezone: UTC

How often are you online? Pretty much every day

Skype Address: AlexandrosTGreat Problem: Non working microphone. Working Head phones

Previous Factions: Laz DFN TE RA

Previous Bans: Mushroom fleet (no longer banned)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    So you left NFD?
    Alex was never really with us. He was an honorary member based on how much he built with us and worked on projects with us.

EDIT: also I forgot to mention that if he was in the NFD, as long as it was ok with whatever faction he was joining (in this case the TE), he wouldn't have to leave the NFD because we are just a build faction.

Last edited:

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Tbh our guys could go and join Vaygr for all I care. Quasi-shipyard ftw!

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Two, I was referring to dual-membership, something your faction does not allow their members to do.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Weekend summary:
    In order to create content, the TE have recently organised combat exercises with most of the major factions. This weekend was the CR fight and DFN rematch.
    DFN:
    The DFN rematch happened on friday, and was a huge success for the TE, proving that imperial fleet tactics and ships are still cutting edge and hugely effective. Unfortunately, no video was taken, as technical issues still plague us.

CR
    The CR fight was less successful, with the CR winning the game 3 kills to 1. Server stability was an issue here, since the fight was hosted on Elwyn main. However a big GG to CR for being good sports and winning the game.

As always, if you would like to have combat exercices with us, dont hesitate to contact me or any other of the tararan high command.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Keptick
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    This type of stuff is good for the factions and the game I think.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IGN:AAlexandrosTGreat

Strengths in Starmade: Interior systems turrets cinematic

Desired section Builder: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Timezone: UTC

How often are you online? Pretty much every day

Skype Address: AlexandrosTGreat Problem: Non working microphone. Working Head phones

Previous Factions: Laz DFN TE RA

Previous Bans: Mushroom fleet (no longer banned)
    Accepted, ill give you a debrief and add you to skype.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    So that's what the end result of that first one looked like. I was lagging too bad to really see what happened with that one. The OTHER time I used a Munich, I was 2 for 0 though. If you couldn't already tell, NFD ships are built for one-on-one engagements, not fleet battles. If they were, I'd have included far more shields and less power/thrustersthan I gave them. Come to think of it, I should probably build fleet variants for that...

Regardless, it was very fun to play with you guys! Perhaps we should try to make that video some time later today with just a few people from all three factions? I've got some ideas, and it'll probably be better if we have ships in it from more than two factions. :P

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Looks like fun. To bad I don't have enough member count or capitals to really take part in these events.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Thadius, I see no reason why you can't come. I'm starting work on a few game modes for this that would basically be free-for-all, in case of odd sides.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    So that's what the end result of that first one looked like. I was lagging too bad to really see what happened with that one. The OTHER time I used a Munich, I was 2 for 0 though. If you couldn't already tell, NFD ships are built for one-on-one engagements, not fleet battles. If they were, I'd have included far more shields and less power/thrustersthan I gave them. Come to think of it, I should probably build fleet variants for that...

Regardless, it was very fun to play with you guys! Perhaps we should try to make that video some time later today with just a few people from all three factions? I've got some ideas, and it'll probably be better if we have ships in it from more than two factions. :P
    Ahhh..... 1 v 1 ship with high speed and lower shielding?

Aha... interesting. Shouldnt shielding be maxismied in this case since 1 vs 1 is pratically a slugging match rather than a flanking/ out manuvering battle?

Dunno really xD