The Tartaran Empire - Recruiting

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    IGN: Longfang

Strengths in Starmade: Construction and Optimization

Desired section: Industry Division (Combat Engineer) Previous Work: http://imgur.com/a/f3qJD#0

Timezone: EST

How often are you online? Nearly daily

Skype Address: wolfthesecond

Previous Factions: Blackdawn

Previous Bans: none

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    IGN: Longfang

Strengths in Starmade: Construction and Optimization

Desired section: Industry Division (Combat Engineer) Previous Work: http://imgur.com/a/f3qJD#0

Timezone: EST

How often are you online? Nearly daily

Skype Address: wolfthesecond

Previous Factions: Blackdawn

Previous Bans: none
    Denied for having not read the rules.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    After action report
    On sunday the 11th, the TE and NFD held one of their first combat exercises (and hopefully not the last). Sadly, only two members of the NFD showed up, which made the battle quite one-sided. We only have footage of the first part of the drill; lytra vs manticore. A big shout out to the Lytra pilot; creeper_god, who very kindly agreed to carry on playing despite his numerical disadvantage.
    Due to technical issues, we didn't record the next part, which was creeper in the NFD cherokee, and 5 TE members in their ever trusty manticores. The manticore fleet proved victorious...
    To compensate for the lack of video and a detailed explanation, here are some pretty pictures we took:

A big thank you to @therimmer96 and @Deadlis who very kindly made the Elwyn battle server available to us when our original server crashed.
    If you would like to arrange a combat exercise with us, please contact any of the high command (at least a week in advance)

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    So were there like rules against Bobby ships?

Could have balanced it out with AI filling in to help Creeper.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I make sure all my ships have bobbies. They are not that hard to install and using logic can be activated by button press and even proximity alerts >: D

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Here are some more pictures with the TE fleet and the damaged DFN ship.
    http://imgur.com/a/2m0YY#0

Also I hope you guys like my terrible editing skills and the intro I found for free. :P

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    After action report
    On sunday the 11th, the TE and NFD held one of their first combat exercises (and hopefully not the last). Sadly, only two members of the NFD showed up, which made the battle quite one-sided. We only have footage of the first part of the drill; lytra vs manticore. A big shout out to the Lytra pilot; creeper_god, who very kindly agreed to carry on playing despite his numerical disadvantage.
    Due to technical issues, we didn't record the next part, which was creeper in the NFD cherokee, and 5 TE members in their ever trusty manticores. The manticore fleet proved victorious...
    To compensate for the lack of video and a detailed explanation, here are some pretty pictures we took:

A big thank you to @therimmer96 and @Deadlis who very kindly made the Elwyn battle server available to us when our original server crashed.
    If you would like to arrange a combat exercise with us, please contact any of the high command (at least a week in advance)
    Fun battle :P
    hopefully next time I'll be in a updated ship though (not complaining or trying to sound like a sore loser here)

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    He fought valiantly!

He was outmanned, outgunned and basically screwed from the start.

BUT STILL, VALIANTLY!

Sorry about hardly anybody showing up, but things just seemed to not want to work out for us. First everybody already has plans for the weekend, then we change the date and a few people didn't get the memo, and then I have to go somewhere and take the updated ships with me, and then the server poops out on us, and just bleh. But on the bright side, things should be back to normal and we should be able to send significantly more than two people next week.

And if not, someone's getting the cane.

I mean, uhh... YAY, SPACESHIPS!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    wait didnt you say there were 2 DFN? why is Creeper_god the only one in the pictures and video?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Isnt NFD just their shipyard faction, they still use DFN for ship names and during battle.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    No, it's NFD, we just kept the naming for the ships because we've already been doing it for a year and a half.

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    tu
    wait didnt you say there were 2 DFN? why is Creeper_god the only one in the pictures and video?
    As it says in the video I had some technical difficulties and for some reason couldn't the record the battles that happened at later times therefore you can only see one DFN/NFD ship against kiwi and I.
    Its really a shame it fucked up, the battle with 5 Manticores vs the Cherokee was an amazing thing, the same for the battle with the juggernaut.
    Oh well, I'll see if I cant fix it till our battle with you and your faction, Niner. And for the next TE vs. DFN/NFD.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    dont worry, even if you dont get it fixed we'll have footage from our side

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Thats happening Sunday or Saturday?