The SATURN Building Server [Open Membership]

Reaction score
    IGN: Mageypoo

Current Faction / Shipyard: The DFN

Links to any of your work: I currently am working on a single 300-block ship, I will attempt to post pictures when finished. Proably going to name it the Gilgafish.

Time zone: Eastern Standard Time

Previous bans?: None. I\'m a good little Astronaut :3

Why you want to join the server: I\'m looking for a server that I can build in peace on and show people what I\'m working on and see what they think, and help out other people with their ships and vice-versa

A little bit about you: I\'m not going to state my age or anything, but I also play Terraria, Minecraft, Cube World, TF2, and Minecraft Feed The Beast. and I love doing Origami and I\'m a big fan of Etho :D

Reaction score
    @Saria -i will make an exception for the closed server membership seeing that you are so well known as being one of the best designers on the forums, ill whitelist you ASAP, the IP is found on the first page main section

Reaction score
    Guys, the thread title reads Closed Membership. Even if you are just posting your application for when the server opens again, it will be overlooked by all the other comments. So just sit tight and I\'m sure Dan will let us all know when applications open again.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Good news, folks!

Thanks to recent advances in quantum mechanics, doge photography and a rampaging chimpanzee that deloused the server files, everything runs stable -- more than ever!

I will abstain from going through the applications as Dan has done that job pretty decently in the past, so please wait for him to pick up on that once more.

-----

In other news, we have set up a web presence for easier intra-SATURN communication. It features a CMS, forums, event calendars and some stuff more I haven\'t yet really bothered looking in to.

It is rather rudimentary for now, but progress will be apparant within the next few days.

http://saturn-community.enjin.com/

(Yes, it\'s hosted by Enjin.)

Reaction score
    IGN: nightkinkiller

Current Faction / Shipyard: NA

Links to any of your work:NA i never got the chance to build stuff i built a planet base 1 time but the shattle gliched and i had to reset the map :( it was a funny glich tho the core of the ship was gone but the ship was still there lol

BANS: NA

Why you want to join the server: 1) ive been looking every were for a build server

2) not many of my frends have this game and i bored of SP

3) im just looking to play this game in general

A little bit about you: im a good guy i dont greif or an ass i try to help if i can.

also i dont play with piretes on so yea

hope to be join soon

time zone: sidney aus

im not that good with time zones and i hope i did not forget anything eles

edit: well sh** i cant use spaces

Reaction score
    Can all members of the server please make an account on our forum, most of the servers updates will be posted there.

http://saturn-community.enjin.com/home

Reaction score
    IGN: psp1122

Current Faction / Shipyard: The Tartaran Empire

Links to any of your work: sadly i dont have any finished work to show yet but i have a unfinished build to show http://i.imgur.com/YyPeuXE.jpg , http://imgur.com/maj5azY

Time zone: gmt +1

Previous bans?: none

Why you want to join the server: since that my fellow faction members are here too i want to join them

A little bit about you: i play a lot of games i also watch a lot of anime and i like to build stuff

edit : added a new pic for a build i am currently doing now

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ign Name is: Caryl

Reason: I am looking for a good server with tons of people around to play with and a good community along with a nice team of admins.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Just a tip before Dan razes your application on first sight: Fill out the form correctly and show some pictures of your work.

We have a whitelist for a reason.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Jojaxium

Current Faction / Shipyard: Factionless. I build for myself generally.

Links to any of your work: I don\'t share ships.

Time zone: GMT

Previous bans?: None

Why you want to join the server: I\'ve been playing singleplayer a lot lately and I\'m looking at getting back in to multiplayer, in a friendly, relatively peaceful environment.

A little bit about you: 16, male, Canadian, pixel artist. Not much more, aside from personality-wise, which can be very complex.

Reaction score
    IGN: Antzakes1

Current Faction / Shipyard: None

Links to any of your work: .... sorry ... i havent published any of my builds

Time zone: Not a slightest idea...

Previous bans?: Banned from 3 servers .. reason: killing abusive admins who were dumb so they didnt use god mode ....

Why you want to join the server: Just to have fun ... build some stuff ... and rip trolls to shreads! ;D

A little bit about you: Im a friendly person who likes to help others ... i like building alot ... but i focus on fighting on starmade mostly ... i would become \"a police\" of some sort on the server ... i also play minecraft (completely unrelated to starmade :P)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: MysticBlubber

Current Faction / Shipyard:HoBox (Private faction between me and some freinds,We have no page, that Okay?)

Links to any of your work: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/16zjClOfrFDedCXh4yB3ixf3T15qPix-BWyfwXOuBrvc

on google docs, Hope the link works

Time zone: U.S. Mountain Time -7

Previous bans?:Once: I was banned by a Corrupt admin, though I was quickly unbanned by the owner and the corrupt admin banned.

Why you want to join the server:I Like building, though I like to ask for peoples opinion witheout geting blown to peices

A little bit about you:I like purple, I have a cat that sleeps on my keyboard, I love building.

Also I Dislike people constantley attempting to take credit for my ships(Happens to me allot)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    You can safely assume to be accepted, I\'ll whitelist you immediately.

(Dan, you intolerant bitch, stay away from him! I want him and I will keep him!)

Check your messages in a few minutes.

Reaction score
    Application Denied - No links to images, too many previous bans, also this is a building server so someone who prefers to fight probably wont enjoy it that much

Reaction score
    Application accepted, all looks good, keep an eye on SkullCollector, he seems to have taken a liking to you