The SATURN Building Server [Open Membership]

Reaction score
    Hello folks, just to keep everyone in the loop, i will be away for about a week due to IRL problems and having to take timne off work for stress, in the meantime server applications will not be accepted (untill im back).

thanks for reading

Dan

Reaction score
    IGN: LETHALVIP3RZZ

Current Faction / Shipyard: Lazarus Imperium (mining, building, and fighting faction)

Links to any of your work:

IGN:

Current Faction / Shipyard:

Links to any of your work: http://lethalvip3rzz.imgur.com/all/ this is my only documented work, it is my first turret (i\'m new to building) a forum post can be found here: http://star-made.org/content/bismark-first-turret

Time zone: GMT (Britain)

Previous bans?: None

Why you want to join the server: I want to join the server to find a nice building community where i can build in peace and get help/tips from better builders than me (most people :P)

A little bit about you: I\'m 22 and have plenty of hourse each day for StarMade, just looking for a nice community :)

I understand if I am rejected because the turret isn\'t very good :P

Reaction score
    IGN: Crigo

Current Faction / Shipyard:Tartaran Empire

Links to any of your work: http://star-made.org/content/crigos-blablabla-shipyard

Time zone: GMT+2

Previous bans?:none

Why you want to join the server:to be bale to work on a ship with my faction

A little bit about you:not much to tell .. causal .. pollite ... 26 year old

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IGN: kiwionthemoon

Current Faction / Shipyard: tartaran empire

Links to any of your work: (outdated version of the eldar wraithship i built for the wh40k server)

Time zone: UK (London, GMT)

Previous bans?: n/a

Why you want to join the server: mainly to help out with the grunt work on the faction ships (aka: recolouring)

A little bit about you: i am a kiwi. nuff said.

Reaction score
    IGN: flashyink

Current Faction / Shipyard: none

Links to any of your work: http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa417/flashyink1/981511_10200572126500013_487457410_o_zpse729c9c4.jpg

Time zone: central time

Previous bans?: none

Why you want to join the server: I have always found the building side of this game to be far more entertaining then the pvp aspect, being that most people will build a gunship and ten proceed to hunt and kill other players, for example it would be nice to be able to build a space station that isn\'t getting raided and blown to bits every few days... over all I just love building and like the sounds of a build based server with an active community.

A little bit about you: i am a 19 year old college student that has excess free time on my hands, i have a great love for games such as this, be it minecraft, space engineers or starmade. i love them all. I have been playing block based games for more years then I can count, but keep coming back for the imagination that these games allow in there builds . I am usually a friendly laid back soul, that loves to see what other have built as well as having people see what i have done.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Welcome to the SATURN server, folks -- you have been accepted!

I will pm you the details within a few minutes, so you can join right away! Please have fun, and I hope you\'ll enjoy your stay.

SkullCollector

NullForceOmega

The Ancient
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Okay, as of the writing of this post the server is displayed as being up and having 4 players using it, but I cannot connect to it, could someone clue me in as to why?

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    On a positive note, this server is fucking amazing. :3

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Do the issues persist?

I was able to join on first try, but there\'s no one online (which has become a strange thing to see).

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Triple8ts (Triple eights) some people think its triplets

U N S C - its literally just me, more of a show thing than anything

imgur.com/a/W7dgt#0

US central time

no bans i am currently aware of

i want to join the seever because i have a lot of plans for things to do and no one to appreciate them when their done

i am a deep lover of the halo series and the lore behind it, that why you can see all the pictures are of ships and things from the halo universe, i am currently planning a much bigger build of the UNSC everest (if you dont know it, you can find it easily on google) i have been told im a good builder, that was in minecraft of course, but i hope my skills have carried over. you could see my minecraft stuff on imgur to if you cared. other than that im a pretty dedicated tamer and will be on a lot. if you wanted to see some stuff of mine, i made a youtube channel a couple years ago (ive currently stopped) its all minecraft (oringal right?) with a few other stuff here and there. its Triple8ts like most stuff.

anyway hope to see a reply soon

-Triple8ts

Reaction score
    Hello good people of the starmades,

This is an open message to all who read, we here on the SATURN server are in need of up to 3 moderators serverside aswell as one potential candidate for handling forumside jobs.

Whilst anyone can apply we would prefer someone who is already well known on the server, someone who is mature enough to follow instruction but is capable of thinking for themselves and most importantly, someone who is very active.

The jobs for server side mods will include:

Moderating in game chat for excessive language & racial/sexual slurs.

Removing any entity that causes lag issues for the server

White listing newly accepted members

The position for a forum side moderator will include the following roles:

Sorting out server applications

Monitoring spam, excessive swearing ect. from both this forum and our enjin forum

Occasional advertising in factions & servers chat

If you wish to apply for a moderators position please email me @ [email protected] with the position you wish to apply for, your IGN(and forum name if differnet) and a small paragraph of why you wish to become a moderator!

Thanks

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    UUUUUUHHHHHH

Ok

Gotta get this off my chest

Erm

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ME and JimmyJamba were playing wif AI fighters, when.....

ERM

Well at the same time I spawned in my WIP to go work on

Jimmy got the Faction ID and amount of ships mixed up in the /spawn_mobs command........

So uh

There may or may not have a problem of about 1029 Pirate ships that are all in the same sector........ uhm

SO yeah thats how Australia just blew up guys

Dont kill me Dan

pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasseee

Any way it was an absolute mistake and im regretting not saving my previous WIP that i had been working on................

Well Guys im gunna go get a ticket to Mars to avoid a nuke landing on my head.

_Blubbs D:

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I tried to go /destroy_entity them, but as a result I crashed and the Ghost Player bug isnt leting me back in

NOT THAT I WANT TO GO BACK IN

Use a NASA computer when trying to log in to the server to avoid your home city being blown up

Look at australia for an example

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    What sector was it in and is there anything else of value?

I could remotely reload it to get rid of these ships, otherwise I\'d have to use my superior gaming monster machine (duh) to remove them manually.