The SATURN Building Server [Open Membership]

Reaction score

Hello and welcome to The SATURN Building Server,

Here you will find News and updates, members & admins lists and server rules for our dedicated building server.

If you wish to apply to play on the server please fill out the form at the bottom of this main article.

About the server:

The SATURN server is a dedicated whitelisted building server where some of the best builders/designers are brought together to build the best ships, the server itself is currently based in germany but has a fully english speaking community.

• Building based server

• Whitelisted

• 100 player limit

• 500kmph Top Speed

• Admin Commands for trusted players

• Active Community

Admins and Mods:

Heres a list of all of the servers admins and moderators.

• XxDanclarke96xX - SATURN (Admin)

• SkullCollector - ICC (Admin)

• Bigafyre (Moderator)

Members List:

A list of every player on he server can be found here. - Click here.

Ban list:

For those unfortunate enough to get kicked from the server -

• 42828 (Bradley) - for attempting to damage the server files, banning players from the server/whitelisting random names, hacking mutiple players accounts and generally greifing both server side and forum side. (Permanent)

Server Rules:

On the server you are expected to abide by a few simple rules:

1. No greifing / trolling of any sort, this is enforced with a perma-ban

2. No banning/whitelisting/admining other players if you are given admin commands, if you are found doing so your use of commands will be permanently revoked.

3. No Racial, Sexual or generally offensive language, doing so will result in a warning, leading to a ban if continued.

4. No setting ships as enemy usable without the admins permission, doing so will result in a warning and the deletion of the blueprint.

5. Do not leave any ships above 100 mass floating around spawn, any found will be deleted.

News and Updates

Clean up and reformat of the old page. - Posted 31 07:18

Application:

There are 2 ways that you can apply for a place in the server, firstly on this very forum or on our very own forum found here.

All fields of the application must be filled, anyone submitting a post without a link to ships will be declined instantly.

If anyone requires assistance with uploading images follow this link - here

IGN:

Current Faction / Shipyard:

Links to any of your work:

Time zone:

Previous bans?:

Why you want to join the server:

A little bit about you:

Thanks,

XxDanclarke96xX (owner of SATURN and The SATURN Server)

generalBLT13

Scary grrrrr
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Purchased!
    IGN: I don\'t have one at the moment

Current Faction / Shipyard: I\'m not in a faction or ship yard but am willing to join one

Links to any of your work:http://star-made.org/content/unsc-fleetcom

Previous bans?: none

Why you want to join the server: I would like to join the server for the following reasons;
    -1-it only has 3 players(according to the banner at the bottom of the topic)
    -2-it is for building and I have a large project I\'m working on(my pythus class super carrier) with is around 1000 blocks long. And have lots of building experience in mine craft and starmade.
    -3-I need a server to play on.

A little bit about you: I am a good builder of ships, hmmmm...not much multiplayer experience...play a lot of xbox360...like to help others in their builds.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    IGN: Mortiferum

Current Faction / Shipyard: Calderon Repblic \"CR\"

Links to any of your work: http://imgur.com/a/bIGRr#0

Previous bans?: N/A - Proud to have clean record :)

Why you want to join the server: I wish to be allowed to join a server, free of grievers and trolls to build and test ships with faction members.

A little bit about you: I am a relatively new player, and I am not as confident in building ships as many (Thats why I dont want to be fired at while building :p). I enjoy working as a part of a cohesive and friendly team (Thats why I am in CR :D ).

I like Fruit tarts, and a nice Sausage sizzle on the BBQ :p

Reaction score
    @GeneralBLT13

Hi, to be able to accept you into the server i need an IGN (in game name) also can you add some images to your faction page, it would be nice to see what you made. (also the 3/100 show how many players are currently online, not how many in total are part of the server)

@Mortiferum

All looks good, can you PM me some of your ships? i can help you work on stuff but i need to know what youre capable of at the moment.

Also is it bad that i read it as \'I like fruit farts\'?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    understood, I will PM you ASAP with pics.

And yes, it is bad you are seeing fruit farts, I don\'t like eating farts. :p

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Hello gents

-To Dan-

I would need to report an incident regard Trollerbobman and myself.

As I logged into the server, trollerbobman being in CR (Now) welcomed me to the server in an enthusiastic way. However, when I used the cell to bump into his ship as a joke, he fired the salvage laser of his ship in believe that it will not damage the space station, which it unfortunately did.

He stayed back for two (Something around that) hours to fix the exterior of the building, but the interior was too complex and we failed to repair the damage done.

The accident was not malicious, nor was it deliberate. But we did do damage, and therefore, as a user of the server, we have the needs to report it.

Sincere apologies from both Trollerbobman and myself for this unfortunate incident. I am willing to accept any punishment to be handed down from the administration for this.

Your sincerely

Mortiferum

-To other members-

Trollerbobman also left a Logbook in a plex storage for Dan. If you happened to go near it, please do not tamper with it, it contains an apology and reasons.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    We managed to fix the entire exterior, I also fixed up most of the landing pads in the docking bay and the floor.

generalBLT13

Scary grrrrr
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Purchased!
    My in game name is...drum role... golfBuggy118, and I will add screen shots to my work as soon as I get my new computer. I do need a good group of people to help my with my builds because I have a large list of ships to build, growing every day.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    You were banned for being allies with those who oppose the UAF, and the Council.

Extremely sorry, but Dan will probably let you back in soon because the ban is temporary.

generalBLT13

Scary grrrrr
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Purchased!
    I\'m working on a halo ring from halo. When I get on the server if you let me I am willing to let people help. The ring will be 1 kilometer in diameter and is for planetary defense or station defense. You could use one to guard you station.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    If it is a part of the station, then it is pointless because Saturn is not a war server.

If it is a ship that is like a ring and it is one KM....

You will lag the hell out of everyone if someone bumped it.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Yes, but the thing is the Giant pulsator array will make sure anything that gets close will be launched several sectors away, am I right GeneralBLT?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    It did better have something to keep the fighters away. :p

Besides, anyone wanna play \"Throw the hoop\" with a 1km wide ring?? :D

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    That isn\'t too bad of an Idea. But you must have a lot of turrets or you will be rammed, and the server will die.

generalBLT13

Scary grrrrr
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Purchased!
    That why it is for planetary defense or stations. What it is defending would have the turrets

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    IGN: tatte
    No current faction or shipyard
    Preview of previous work: http://tathe.org/starmade/
    Previous bans: Single auto-ban for catalog exploitation a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.

Why I want to join the server:
    To play with other people who hopefully enjoy the building for itself, instead of just as means to overly protect that hidden secret superbase that nobody will ever get to see. I may not quite be the artist nor the well versed critic, but I still enjoy exchanging thoughts about builds.

A little about myself:
    Factionwise I\'m a lone wolf who likes to interact but lacks the desire to function in a group. I enjoy scifi, primarily Star Trek, but also BSG, SG and several space-faring game universes such as Sins of a Solar Empire, Fragile Allegiance and Gratuitous Space Battles (yes, really). I live in Finland, study IT and pollute the atmosphere with carbon dioxide for the 23rd year in a row.